• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What if ??

Started by Freshmeat, October 22, 2016, 02:54:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Freshmeat

Harmony Grove could meet Rison in 4th Round of playoffs??

Pick these games with scores!!
Harmony Grove at Danville
Hector at Rison
Hampton at des arc
Hackett at England

LBC

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 22, 2016, 02:54:36 pm

Hector at Rison
Hampton at des arc
Hackett at England

If I'm not mistaking, if Rison loses to Hampton next week and Bearden and HG get all their points vs. their remaining opponents Rison and HG could play 2nd round at HG if Rison can get past Hector.

LBC

Harmony Grove beats Danville 33-28
Hector beats Rison 36 - 28
Hampton beats Des Arc 42 - 28
England beats Hackett by a Mercy rule

lionfan59

switch hitting tackle

What if you could lose what you never had?

Old Scrapper

Des Arc will end Hamptons season!

lionfan59

I like the sound of that!!!!!

Allen T

Interesting.....except that Danville would not loose to HG.

Freshmeat

That would be a tough game for Hampton , I'm not arguing des arc could win if Hampton plays at des arc. I got DA at number 4 in my rankings . Harmony Grove has a real good run defense so Danville will have throw to win.
I think Hampton 44 DA 28
Grove 32 Danville 28

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 23, 2016, 08:21:28 pm
That would be a tough game for Hampton , I'm not arguing des arc could win if Hampton plays at des arc. I got DA at number 4 in my rankings . Harmony Grove has a real good run defense so Danville will have throw to win.
I think Hampton 44 DA 28
Grove 32 Danville 28

Danville will beat CHG

Freshmeat

Hornet have you seen HG play??

Pick_DA_EAGLES

HG Hornet

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 23, 2016, 08:33:35 pm
Danville will beat CHG
The only team I do know about is CHG and I can honestly say that they could either beat one of the best or lose to one of the not-so higher ranked teams.  The Hornets are good, and got outplayed bad by a really good Prescott team.  Then turned around the next week and took a really good Glen Rose team to the last few seconds.  Played a very emotional game vs a really good Hampton team and built a 14 point lead only to not score a point in the second half and lose by 9.  Worked really hard Friday night and built a 14 point lead at Rison, who is always tough at home and pounds the ball every down, and lost in OT after a not-so pretty ending of regulation.  Had two impressive wins over Smackover at their field and over Bearden at home.

CHG has several seniors who make big plays and that includes the QB, but the core of that team are the juniors and sophomores.  There are also two freshmen who have had an impact.  One will be a letterman this year and the other ran a punt back for a TD last Friday against Rison.  CHG is young and can beat ya OR lose to ya on any given night.  Right now we're at 4-4, but I'm proud of the effort I've seen and I know they're a well coached team.  I'm also very proud of our fan base and the support that's always shown for our kids. 

Lots of talk about the playoffs already and I'll throw in my prediction that CHG is better than they're record right now and whoever plays us will get a game, not a mercy rule blowout.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 22, 2016, 02:54:36 pm

Hector at Rison
Hampton at des arc
Hackett at England

CHG is out in the 2nd round, Hampton 3rd at best.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 23, 2016, 08:52:33 pm
The only team I do know about is CHG and I can honestly say that they could either beat one of the best or lose to one of the not-so higher ranked teams.  The Hornets are good, and got outplayed bad by a really good Prescott team.  Then turned around the next week and took a really good Glen Rose team to the last few seconds.  Played a very emotional game vs a really good Hampton team and built a 14 point lead only to not score a point in the second half and lose by 9.  Worked really hard Friday night and built a 14 point lead at Rison, who is always tough at home and pounds the ball every down, and lost in OT after a not-so pretty ending of regulation.  Had two impressive wins over Smackover at their field and over Bearden at home.

CHG has several seniors who make big plays and that includes the QB, but the core of that team are the juniors and sophomores.  There are also two freshmen who have had an impact.  One will be a letterman this year and the other ran a punt back for a TD last Friday against Rison.  CHG is young and can beat ya OR lose to ya on any given night.  Right now we're at 4-4, but I'm proud of the effort I've seen and I know they're a well coached team.  I'm also very proud of our fan base and the support that's always shown for our kids. 

Lots of talk about the playoffs already and I'll throw in my prediction that CHG is better than they're record right now and whoever plays us will get a game, not a mercy rule blowout.

I don't doubt that yall could cause someone some problems in the playoffs. I think carlisle is another team, that people don't want to face either,  especially if they are healthy.

Freshmeat

Harmony Grove is for real and you better remember that if you have to play them in playoffs!!

No I haven't seen des arc play but I know they're solid this year!! I have them at number 4

Hornet4ever

Hornet4ever

Not saying CHG is a bad team or anything, just think Danville beats them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas