• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC at Strong

Started by eldofan, October 22, 2016, 02:05:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

Can PC rebound and take the final playoff spot?   They have struggled as of late. Strong gave  Rison a game a few weeks ago  so PC will have a tough time with Strong . Should be a good game.

mtindian42

dawgpound

The wheels fell of pc after Hampton beat them

Hornet4ever

Strong takes this one. Parkers Chapel has fallen off the wagon, once again.

mtindian42

Strong doesn't have any depth. They all start getting sluggish by the 4 quarter. Don't get me wrong they try hard. They just don't have anything left in the tank.

HG Hornet

Strong kids played hard when we played them and I know Coach Anthony is trying down there.  They had very little fan support when we played them at their place.  Kids wanna win, but they especially wanna win when people are cheering for them and applauding their efforts.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 24, 2016, 06:14:25 am
Strong kids played hard when we played them and I know Coach Anthony is trying down there.  They had very little fan support when we played them at their place.  Kids wanna win, but they especially wanna win when people are cheering for them and applauding their efforts.
Very true. Fan base plays a big part in the energy of a team.

Rida4Life

you can throw records out the window in this game.... better team probably hasn't won this game in at least 3 of the last 5 years.  Crazy things happen when these two teams play each other.  Should be a fun one.

sickwillie

Parker's chapel will take this one.

AA Insider

I'm surprised jackson and pc haven't been putting up as many points of late. I do think if strong had more depth they could make a game of it but think pc gets back on track this week before the playoffs start

mtindian42

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 24, 2016, 06:14:25 am
when we played them in pine bluff they maybe had 10 people in the stands. Sad really.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas