• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England at Quitman

Started by Countryboy5, October 22, 2016, 07:57:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Countryboy5

mtindian42

switch hitting tackle

This game will be closer than you guys think.

Bigditchlion

Only if the refs get too involved. England wins by 28+

Countryboy5

Yeah right closer than what we think this one over at half time

bigpound98

Ventman

lionfan59

England's young ones will be getting more play time this week.

Cheek

This is kind of a trap game for England.  Quitman has a good team that we can't overlook.  England has been waiting on this Hector matchup, and they can't take a nap since this game is over.   It is easy to come out flat after a game like this, so the Coaching Staff will have to work hard this week to keep them focused. 

Bigditchlion

They will be ready! England isn't taking anyone lightly because they want the best points allowed in the state in all classes. So they don't want anyone to score on them. England has scored 400 and opponents 87.

lionfan59

They will be ready, but like I said. Our young ones will get some more playing time.

Hornet4ever

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 22, 2016, 08:27:42 pm
63-0 England

91-0...have to fix the conference average since Hector held them 28 below it 8)..

I mean that to be Completely satirical in nature guys..

lionfan59

Quitman posters where y'all at??????

bigworm

I think STATGUYQHS is the only one. We will have to spend this week over heckling "the consolidation" posters to have any fun.

HorseFeathers

tacklethis...

lionfan59

Democrat's top ten. Is that even anymore???😂😂

Bigdog78

Quitman is a decent team. England is on a different level this year. I don't look for Quitman or any other 2A team to slow them down.  England should win easily just like every other week. We are proud of what our team has accomplished so far this year and look forward to the challenge of seeing the mighty Lions here on our field. Good luck to both teams.

bigworm

Like Cheek said.....trap game. Last time we came to Quitman it was a pretty good game. Our boys better get to work Monday and be prepared or they may get stung. Them bulldogs are gonna fight.

lionfan59

It was also colder than a ..........

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 23, 2016, 03:12:43 pm
Quitman moved into the Democrat top 6!
[/quoteI'm here. It's nice they said we are in the top six. Wouldn't say we are that deserving but its nice for the boys! Every dog has his day and maybe ours is Friday. Not your old Quitman team I can guarantee that. See you boys on Monday at the Jr High game.

Big Cat Daddy

Something really bad about to happen to the bulldogs.

jsky14

Quitman is 7-1. Lions want to go into this one ready to play. Lions play well, should be an easy win.

Bigditchlion

Hey I'm proud of what quitman has accomplished this season. They run into the 2 best in the conference back to back.  :o

England will win but I think they give us a fight! Iron sharpens Iron.

lionfan59

A game. Na. A fight from the gate. Maybe. But that defense shuts them down. Then the offense will take control.

Cheek1

Our Jr. High will have a good game tonight, some will probably get to play 2nd half this Friday too

bigpound98

Cheek1

England Jr. High dominated last night, conference champs last 4 years, few will move up to Sr. High, Quitman has good record, but will be challenged next 2 weeks.

SR30

Hate to burst your bubble but England was not Jr high Champs 4 years in a row. Magnet Cove won the conference championship 2 years ago when we beat England at home. Not that it's a big deal but check your records

Bigditchlion

Yeah I think you are right. Our qb was out with a concussion or it wouldn't have been a game. He would have taken that game over.

Cheek

Quote from: SR30 on October 25, 2016, 02:50:07 pm
Hate to burst your bubble but England was not Jr high Champs 4 years in a row. Magnet Cove won the conference championship 2 years ago when we beat England at home. Not that it's a big deal but check your records

Worm and I figured that out last night. 

SR30

Shoulda, coulda, woulda...

brown2010

bigworm

Quote from: SR30 on October 25, 2016, 04:37:33 pm
Shoulda, coulda, woulda...

That's is the last title MC will win for a looooooooooooong time

bigworm

Hold on......there is girls track, My bad.

SR30

That I will totally agree with. That is why we moved over the hill to a 3A state contender every year

SR30

With all that said I say England by a lot

playmaker04

I believe it will be an easy win but not necessarily a thrashing. I'm going England 37-12. I knew Quitman would be pretty good when Cross County scrimmaged them and tied 0-0.

Countryboy5

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 26, 2016, 11:18:19 am
I believe it will be an easy win but not necessarily a thrashing. I'm going England 37-12. I knew Quitman would be pretty good when Cross County scrimmaged them and tied 0-0.
You really think they can hold England to 37 you must be dreaming

HorseFeathers

switch hitting tackle

Ventman

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on October 26, 2016, 11:37:41 am
England 30 Quitman 24
I just don't see Quitman keeping it that close but that's why they play the games.

bigworm

well, if they play like Mondays practice, we could get stung. if they play like yesterdays practice, we will win by a couple TD's.

bdubyab60

England has won almost as many games this year as Quitmans opponents have. Mercy rule in the 3rd.

playmaker04

England coming off an emotional win over Hector. Quitman having best season ever and will be at home. I just believe Quitman could keep it close for awhile.

panther_forever

Quote from: bigworm on October 25, 2016, 06:47:22 pm
That's is the last title MC will win for a looooooooooooong time
I guess we will see next year then ;) ;)

bigworm

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 26, 2016, 12:05:59 pm
England coming off an emotional win over Hector. Quitman having best season ever and will be at home. I just believe Quitman could keep it close for awhile.

please define "awhile"

big E

Lionbro20

Hector was supposed to be a close game too...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas