• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hornet4ever's Week 8 Top 10

Started by Hornet4ever, October 22, 2016, 01:19:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

After a wild week 8 of football this top 10 will be tough. The top tier teams I believe have set their place in the rankings, the bottom half is a wild mystery to most!

1. England (8-0) --- After handing Hector their first loss with an impressive 35-6 victory I believe its safe to say this team is the powerhouse of 2A. England has not been challenged since week 2 against Junction City. England looks to be the favorite to roll into WMS and win it all this year!

2. Hampton (8-0) --- Hampton Bulldogs riding high on an 8-0 streak after dumping Bearden this week. Monta Thomas continues to make plays on the field and bring the bulldogs into the lime light. Hampton looks to win the 8-2A conference and roll into the playoffs undefeated.

3. Hector (7-1) --- Even after losing to England tonight, the Wildcat's are still a top 2A team. Hector looks to be the 2 seed in the 5-2A and finish strong in the regular season before the playoffs begin.

4. Danville (7-0) --- Danville had an open week to rest after their tough game against Hackett last week. Danville will be the 1 seed going into the playoffs with a very good draw that could push them to the semi-finals.

5. Des Arc (7-1) --- Des Arc stomped Hazen this week. The Conway brothers push a Des Arc team to the next level, and I fully expect Des Arc to take it to the limit come playoff time as usual.

6. Hackett (7-1) --- Hackett took out their frustrations on Mountainburg tonight after losing a close one to top ranked Danville the week prior. The Hornets mercy ruled the Dragons and look to do the same week 9 against Lavaca.

7. Cross County (7-1) --- Cross County emerging into the picture after handing Earle a loss this week. Cross County looks to take a clinch on the 3-2A 1 seed and go into the playoffs with a nice draw.

8. Rison (5-2) --- Rison looks to push their way into the top 10 after beating Camden Harmony Grove in overtime this week. Rison started the season off slow, but look to finish strong and beat a very good Hampton team this next Friday.

9. Dierks (5-3) --- The mystery team of the week for most people. Dierks shocked everyone with an impressive win over Mt. Ida this week. Dierks looks to win out the rest of the season with two very manageable games against Spring Hill and Murfeesboro the next two weeks.

10. Foreman (6-2) --- Foreman handled Mineral Springs this week, and took out some frustration after a tough loss to Mt. Ida the week prior. Foreman looks to hold their momentum and go into the playoffs on a hot streak.

I'm not sure about Cross County, I do not know a whole lot about them. However, I really do feel the top 6 of this list have established themselves and hold these spots well. I guess only time will tell.

tacklethis...

For once, I like your top 10!!! Lol...

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des arc had a 140 yards of that forward pass thing last night and 327 of ground and pound.

Jaybo

Not a bad looking top ten. The top of the list is solid for sure.

Hornet4ever

Like I said so 1-6 I'm sold on. I know Hackett is in there, yes I am biased but I feel like we can hang with the best and win against the best. England is a different story but after #6 I just don't know. I guess Cross County will show themselves more next couple of weeks.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 22, 2016, 04:22:27 pm
Like I said so 1-6 I'm sold on. I know Hackett is in there, yes I am biased but I feel like we can hang with the best and win against the best. England is a different story but after #6 I just don't know. I guess Cross County will show themselves more next couple of weeks.

I think Hector vs hackett would resemble hackett vs Danville.....except overall Hector has a better team...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 22, 2016, 04:25:35 pm
I think Hector vs hackett would resemble hackett vs Danville.....except overall Hector has a better team...

Think Hector and Danville would be a good one. Do think Hector is a little better though, especially on defense

HorseFeathers

Hornet4ever

HorseFeathers

I was meaning Hector wins, but I think it would look similar to hackett-danville

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 22, 2016, 08:31:12 pm
I was meaning Hector wins, but I think it would look similar to hackett-danville

Yeah

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas