• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton VS Rison

Started by bulldawg2016, October 21, 2016, 10:49:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will the dogs beat the wildcats

Hampton bulldogs
40 (62.5%)
Rison wildcats
24 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 64

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dawgpound on October 23, 2016, 04:11:23 pm
Jr high don't count how many times do they have to tell us that lol

It doesn't....Palestine Wheatley has been good in junior high for a while now....still hasnt translated very well to senior high....

bulldawg2016

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 23, 2016, 04:39:27 pm
It doesn't....Palestine Wheatley has been good in junior high for a while now....still hasnt translated very well to senior high....
I would say our 9th grader from last year our doing fairly well in there sophomore season!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 23, 2016, 05:04:33 pm
I would say our 9th grader from last year our doing fairly well in there sophomore season!!

Lol, but it's not JUST last year's 9th graders. You would not be undefeated without the recruits, I mean transfers.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 22, 2016, 05:00:44 pm
Yes sir refs are always in Coach Tottys pocket
Yep.  I think a lot of Coach Totty's brother, the Baptist preacher from Camden.  Maybe the preacher could tell his brother, the coach, that it's not nice to call players from the opposing team MFs, then laugh at them when they respond and get unsportsmanlike penalties thrown against them.  That's exactly what he did! 

I hope Hampton beats Rison by 50.

lionfan59

Totty would never do anything like that. 🤐🤐🤐

Dr. Defense

October 23, 2016, 07:14:40 pm #55 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:16:47 pm by Dr. Defense
Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 23, 2016, 06:05:02 pm
Yep.  I think a lot of Coach Totty's brother, the Baptist preacher from Camden.  Maybe the preacher could tell his brother, the coach, that it's not nice to call players from the opposing team MFs, then laugh at them when they respond and get unsportsmanlike penalties thrown against them.  That's exactly what he did! 

I hope Hampton beats Rison by 50.

i was being sarcastic and no sir he did NOT call a kid mf I will bet you my bank account on that and if you actually believe that you might win idiot of the year

lionfan59

HG Hornet

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 23, 2016, 07:15:39 pm
Hints the 🤐🤐🤐
Yeah, he did it.  No respect for any school personnel who treat kids bad.  What if the band director cussed at kids?  What if someone in the concession stand cussed at kids?  What if a science teacher cussed at kids?  It's not OK is it?  But it's OK if a coach does and he gets defended by all.  Had he said it to my kid, the Rison Superintendent would be getting a call Monday morning. 

Dr. Defense

October 23, 2016, 07:30:16 pm #58 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:35:05 pm by Dr. Defense
Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 23, 2016, 07:28:29 pm
Yeah, he did it.  No respect for any school personnel who treat kids bad.  What if the band director cussed at kids?  What if someone in the concession stand cussed at kids?  What if a science teacher cussed at kids?  It's not OK is it?  But it's OK if a coach does and he gets defended by all.  Had he said it to my kid, the Rison Superintendent would be getting a call Monday morning.

lionfan59

AirWarren

Back to the topic at hand.

I think Hampton pulls out the win this week. Lots of momentum right now.

HG Hornet

Quote from: AirWarren on October 23, 2016, 07:53:54 pm
Back to the topic at hand.

I think Hampton pulls out the win this week. Lots of momentum right now.
Yes, didn't mean to hijack.  Good luck to Coach Ables, Monta Thomas, and the rest of the Bulldogs.  We'll get our shot at ya again next year. 

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 23, 2016, 03:05:07 pm
Lol...

England has played Junction, Hamburg, Hector and so on....Hampton has played Fordyce, CHG, Bearden and don't forget Drew!   Not really a good comparison is it....
Junction will get beat by Fordyce this week....they are no were near as good as they used to be.  Hector was well overrated!!! CHG would beat Hector just as bad as England did. I only give England credit on the Hamburg win! that was impressive!!

lionfan59

Alpha is on some good stuff

bigworm

AirWarren

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on October 23, 2016, 08:23:13 pm
Junction will get beat by Fordyce this week....they are no were near as good as they used to be.  Hector was well overrated!!! CHG would beat Hector just as bad as England did. I only give England credit on the Hamburg win! that was impressive!!

Hamburg has beaten up on the weakest of the 8-4a so far. They will see a real team come Friday night.

As big as their mouths are....no 4a team should lose to a 2a team especially when they have 60+ kids dressed out. Then go and get embarrassed by a 3-5 Camden FV team.

No one cares about Hamburg. Biggest accomplishment in that town is a 1997 conference championship.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The same CHG team who struggled to beat a Bearden team whom hector blew out? Yea makes perfect 8-2A sense to me. You guys cannot ride Junction Cities coat tails any longer.

ALPHA_TANGO

Backwoods Bart

CHG would absolutely not beat Hector in the manor that England did. Wouldn't beat them period IMO.

ALPHA_TANGO

October 23, 2016, 08:58:39 pm #69 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 09:01:50 pm by ALPHA_TANGO
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2016, 08:44:45 pm
The same CHG team who struggled to beat a Bearden team whom hector blew out? Yea makes perfect 8-2A sense to me. You guys cannot ride Junction Cities coat tails any longer.
blew out?? I guess 2 TD's is a blow out now a days!  Hector lost to England 35-6, doesn't look like a #1 vs #2 score to me.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on October 23, 2016, 08:58:39 pm
blew out?? I guess 2 TD's is a blow out now a days!  Hector lost to England 35-6, don't look like a #1 vs #2 score to me.

Not much difference in the 30-14 hector over Bearden.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2016, 09:01:51 pm
Not much difference in the 30-14 hector over Bearden.
My point was Hector shouldn't have been #2, Hampton will be now and should be #1, no way England beats them with that score or even beat them period!!!

Freshmeat

DA-eagle I know your still upset at that 60-0 blowout a few years ago from Junction city for the state championship , don't feel bad they beat us to but by not so many points haha

Hornet4ever

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on October 23, 2016, 09:10:13 pm
My point was Hector shouldn't have been #2, Hampton will be now and should be #1, no way England beats them with that score or even beat them period!!!

This is hilarious

BigLion10

Haha keep on thinking alpha Id worry about rison this Friday instead of the playoffs

Hornet4ever

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 23, 2016, 09:13:05 pm
Haha keep on thinking alpha Id worry about rison this Friday instead of the playoffs

If they lose Friday we won't hear from him again.

Freshmeat

Let's say if Hampton beats Rison 38-14 .. would y'all then say it's englands to lose ??

BigLion10

dawgpound

England is ranked number one it's theirs to lose.  I just hope we get them 4th round in Hampton, that's farther than Hampton has made it before. hope we got something started this year that will last. it's looking pretty good for several more years anyway

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 23, 2016, 09:11:13 pm
DA-eagle I know your still upset at that 60-0 blowout a few years ago from Junction city for the state championship , don't feel bad they beat us to but by not so many points haha

Naw, not even. If you had been on here very long, you would know the 10-8 game in 08 hurt worse. You would also know that j.c. is the only team from the 8 to beat des arc in the playoffs.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 23, 2016, 09:13:05 pm
Worry about Rison?? LOL....Monta will have another 5 TD game or even more just to make a statement!!! he put up 6 TD's on them last year with Hermitage when they were more high power than they are this year. He put more points on them by himself then any other "team" put on them the whole year!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on October 23, 2016, 09:10:13 pm

Post of the year. Dude you should just delete your account now.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: dawgpound on October 23, 2016, 09:22:34 pm
England is ranked number one it's theirs to lose.  I just hope we get them 4th round in Hampton, that's farther than Hampton has made it before. hope we got something started this year that will last. it's looking pretty good for several more years anyway
Right!! Hamptons Sophomore's are the real deal!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on October 23, 2016, 09:30:59 pm
Right!! Hamptons Sophomore's are the real deal!!

They may be, but I promise it's a LOT easier to look good with a player like Monta touching the ball every possession.

And surely yall don't think you are the only team playing sophomores.

lionfan59

Keep on thinking that way AT 

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2016, 09:29:01 pm
Post of the year. Dude you should just delete your account now.
so you think England will blow Hampton out 35-6 or worse??

lionfan59

Freshmeat

DA eagle I remember when y'all beat bearden a few years ago at des arc .. I also heard it hadn't rain around des arc in months and when bearden showed up it looked like the white flood had flooded the field lol .. yes a wet field can slow up a fast team ..

lionfan59

Des arc has had very few years where they don't have their fair share of speed. This ain't Totty we are talking about.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2016, 09:33:15 pm
They may be, but I promise it's a LOT easier to look good with a player like Monta touching the ball every possession.

And surely yall don't think you are the only team playing sophomores.
Childs and Hegler get plenty of touches as well and can take over a game !!! you must haven't seen them play

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 23, 2016, 09:38:14 pm
DA eagle I remember when y'all beat bearden a few years ago at des arc .. I also heard it hadn't rain around des arc in months and when bearden showed up it looked like the white flood had flooded the field lol .. yes a wet field can slow up a fast team ..

Lol, it rained all week everywhere that week. We also beat Strong the week before and beat both of them in 08 too.

Oh and it will rain the week of the 3rd round this year too.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 23, 2016, 09:36:22 pm
Yes, yes I do
well I guess im not the only one on something!! lol.....I Cant wait for that game!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on October 23, 2016, 09:40:50 pm
Childs and Hegler get plenty of touches as well and can take over a game !!! you must haven't seen them play

Take Monta out of the equation and I promise it all changes. Just like it would if you took Conway out from d.a. or Brazeal from England or Gaines from hector, just how it is.

Freshmeat

I'm going to go ahead and call it ... if England and Hampton play ... the score will be 36-32 hampton bulldawgs !!

lionfan59

Nope because something Hector discovered our defense is salty as heck. Ain't no way Hampton gets 36 points on us

heavyhittaz_7

One week at a time now fellas. It's all going to play itself out.

Freshmeat

When you have the ball carriers we got you don't get shut down.. 

Freshmeat

DA we gotta get to round 3 and I know Ables will have them practicing on a flooded field that whole week lol

Hornet4ever

Alpha is the kind of poster that makes me love this site

bigworm

You're wasting your time, lionfan59. He doesn't understand. Just let him enjoy the ride on the coat tales of the Hermitage kids.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas