• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton VS Rison

Started by bulldawg2016, October 21, 2016, 10:49:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will the dogs beat the wildcats

Hampton bulldogs
40 (62.5%)
Rison wildcats
24 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 64

bulldawg2016

Let's get it started!! Hampton will roll on with a conference title!! This one won't be close!!

Dr. Defense

Rison wins this one and ends the streak.....dogs and cats share the title

dawgpound

Go figure Doc would say something like this lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Since its at Hampton,  they win, if it was at rison, they lose.

Dr. Defense

You knew how this was going to go DP

bulldawg2016

I actually agree with pick!! Glad this one isn't at rison!!

lionfan59

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 21, 2016, 11:05:32 pm

Being at yalls place will definitely help....but it's been too long since I picked against the Bullhermits so gotta go with the cats this week they've improved tons since bearden

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 21, 2016, 11:05:32 pm

uh oh, everybody better get prayed up. Lol

bulldawg2016

bear for life

Give credit to Hampton there an good salty bunch ready for the semi's already with Hampton an England sure hate they can't play at war memorial 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bear for life on October 22, 2016, 09:23:59 am
Give credit to Hampton there an good salty bunch ready for the semi's already with Hampton an England sure hate they can't play at war memorial 

Hope they aren't overlooking Des arc like this post seems to do

dawgpound

Going from nothing last year.  I assure you Hampton won't be over looking anyone

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 22, 2016, 09:26:32 am
Hope they aren't overlooking Des arc like this post seems to do

Surely someone from Bearden would know better than to over look des arc in the playoffs,  seeing how they have never beaten des arc in the playoffs.

dawgpound

Dawgs take care of business and the starters rest the 4th qtr

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 22, 2016, 01:02:49 pm
Dawgs take care of business and the starters rest the 4th qtr

cats gonna take this game and the 1 seed

AA Insider

Anyone wanna start an over/under on combined pass attempts there will be in this game lol

Dr. Defense

Quote from: AA Insider on October 22, 2016, 01:17:38 pm
Anyone wanna start an over/under on combined pass attempts there will be in this game lol
[/quote
5 or less

HorseFeathers

Who wants to be the official pass count guy? May use that as a pick em tie breaker

Dr. Defense

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 22, 2016, 01:41:50 pm
Who wants to be the official pass count guy? May use that as a pick em tie breaker

That would be a good one

eldofan

If I wasn't going to see Jackson play Strong I would come to this one . Saw Rison destroy PC a week ago . They are a different team than earlier in the year. Should be a good one.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: eldofan on October 22, 2016, 02:07:36 pm
If I wasn't going to see Jackson play Strong I would come to this one . Saw Rison destroy PC a week ago . They are a different team than earlier in the year. Should be a good one.
They will have to do something besides run!! Hampton has to many athletes on D!! This game won't be close Hampton will run away with the conference Title!!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 22, 2016, 04:12:40 pm
They will have to do something besides run!! Hampton has to many athletes on D!! This game won't be close Hampton will run away with the conference Title!!

It takes more than athletes to stop Rison

dawgpound

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 22, 2016, 04:50:00 pm
It takes more than athletes to stop Rison
sho does at rison bc the official on risons side has to be beat also heard hg had12 penalties and 10 was from him

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 22, 2016, 04:59:24 pm
sho does at rison bc the official on risons side has to be beat also heard hg had12 penalties and 10 was from him

Yes sir refs are always in Coach Tottys pocket

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 22, 2016, 05:00:44 pm
Yes sir refs are always in Coach Tottys pocket

I made mention the night that Bearden beat Rison that  I thought rison looked pretty good in the loss. They will have a tough time getting past Hampton with Thomas. Without Thomas, Hampton measures up to a team  the caliber of Parker Chapel.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 22, 2016, 05:52:12 pm

I made mention the night that Bearden beat Rison that  I thought rison looked pretty good in the loss. They will have a tough time getting past Hampton with Thomas. Without Thomas, Hampton measures up to a team  the caliber of Parker Chapel.

I think Rison ends the streak and leaves the dogs with the 2 seed.....you heard it here first folks

sickwillie

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 22, 2016, 06:29:35 pm
I think Rison ends the streak and leaves the dogs with the 2 seed.....you heard it here first folks

You're crazy Dr.

Dr. Defense

bulldawg2016

Hampton is the better team and rison will get run out of bulldog stadium!!

ALPHA_TANGO

Hampton will blow Rison out!!!! Way too much speed for the Wildcats!!!!

Hornet4ever

I want Rison to win, but I know its not realistic.

flawlessthoughts

This game will be interesting until "The Boogeyman" decides to scare the little boys to sleep. Expect another 5 touchdown night from Monta Thomas (The Boogeyman)..

bulldawg2016

The Dawgs are on a mission and it's not gona end Friday night! We about to make another statement!!

dawgpound

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 23, 2016, 08:09:23 am
The Dawgs are on a mission and it's not gona end Friday night! We about to make another statement!!
seems every week everyone says we will give you respect when you beat so and so well here we are 8 and 0 and still no respect

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on October 23, 2016, 08:25:58 am
seems every week everyone says we will give you respect when you beat so and so well here we are 8 and 0 and still no respect

Seems like you Hampton posters are the only ones saying that. I don't recall seeing it in a while now.

Ventman

thabeast428

October 23, 2016, 08:56:42 am #37 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 09:05:55 am by thabeast428
Rison pulling 😭

HorseFeathers

Hampton is probably going to be ranked #2 in the fan poll...has been in the top 5 for the past few weeks....their fans are still crying no respect....

sickwillie

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on October 23, 2016, 03:05:40 am
This game will be interesting until "The Boogeyman" decides to scare the little boys to sleep. Expect another 5 touchdown night from Monta Thomas (The Boogeyman)..

Agreed

lionfan59

Like I said Hampton will most likely win. And this kills me to say it but. I'm pulling for Rison because of Hamptons fans alone. 

thabeast428

Yea Hampton definitely has a good team and should go deep in playoffs if not win it all but just like strong when they had Dixon and won state it was just a one time thing and that's all it will be for Hampton at least for awhile. I'd like to see a good program in hampton so it'd make it more interesting yr end and yr out. Kinda like Jc is. But in all reality they are 8-0 so they deserve to brag and get big headed lol but I think if they meet England it will end

lionfan59

I truly believe England will win this year and have many chances todo so in the future. 3 years in a row JR High conference champs, kids believing in the system and the coaches. Town support. Makings of a winning program not just a winning team

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 23, 2016, 09:08:22 am
Hampton is probably going to be ranked #2 in the fan poll...has been in the top 5 for the past few weeks....their fans are still crying no respect....
If they went by strength of schedule Hampton should definitely be #1

lionfan59

Freshmeat

Lionfan59 that's where it start them kids got to believe and have support from fans. Sounds like y'all will be a handful for years to come..

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on October 23, 2016, 12:21:34 pm
If they went by strength of schedule Hampton should definitely be #1

Drew central definitely helped that non conference schedule....

tacklethis...

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 23, 2016, 02:44:38 pm
Drew central definitely helped that non conference schedule....

Lol...

England has played Junction, Hamburg, Hector and so on....Hampton has played Fordyce, CHG, Bearden and don't forget Drew!   Not really a good comparison is it....

bulldawg2016

Hampton will be good for few more years!! Don't forget our JR.HIGH was undeafeated last year I think they outscored there opponents 300 and something to like 6 or 8!! So I don't think this will just be a one time thing!!!

dawgpound

Jr high don't count how many times do they have to tell us that lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas