• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

P-w @ des arc week 9

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 21, 2016, 10:05:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

If des arc wins this game, we secure the conference title, a first round bye and home field till we lose our make it to w.m.s.

Eagles by 2 scores.

Ventman

RiverEagle079

DA by 21 here the PW of old comes back to town  :'(
Big E how bout a sammich on the Loser

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ventman on October 21, 2016, 10:07:08 pm
DA will win.

We have yet to play a complete, clean game, once we get it all squared away, I think we should be ok.

We did complete several of those forward passes tonight, probably over 100 yards worth.

big E

The PW team that started 6-0 is not alive anymore. Some time in the 1st quarter of the Marvell game something changed in this team. Everyone in the booth noticed it. We will not win another game kids have shut it down. Eagles 48-0.

big E

River I'm probably going to be in Mississippi.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on October 21, 2016, 10:09:56 pm
The PW team that started 6-0 is not alive anymore. Some time in the 1st quarter of the Marvell game something changed in this team. Everyone in the booth noticed it. We will not win another game kids have shut it down. Eagles 48-0.

Coach will not do that to yall or anyone for that matter. He coulda hung 50 at least on hazen tonight and called them off.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: big E on October 21, 2016, 10:11:24 pm
River I'm probably going to be in Mississippi.
Its ok u will owe me lol

Coach95

If he could have hung 50 he would, he was still throwing the ball up by 30 and didn't pull the starters til 3:00 left. So don't don't give me that crap.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 21, 2016, 10:41:34 pm #9 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 10:44:19 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Coach95 on October 21, 2016, 10:38:48 pm
If he could have hung 50 he would, he was still throwing the ball up by 30 and didn't pull the starters til 3:00 left. So don't don't give me that crap.

He coulda scored once more, that would be 50. He called them off,  When the clock went to mercy rule.

I know at that point of the game you dont actually think hazen would have stopped them. I guess next time hazen has a 12 point lead with 30 seconds left,  they should show some class and pull the starters instead of scoring again.

Old Scrapper

I was actually surprised when he pulled the starters! I know he wanted beat the brakes off Hazen, he has made that pretty clear the last couple of years. It's all gone back around someday but at least for another year we got to wear that butt whipping.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2016, 10:54:00 pm
I was actually surprised when he pulled the starters! I know he wanted beat the brakes off Hazen, he has made that pretty clear the last couple of years. It's all gone back around someday but at least for another year we got to wear that butt whipping.

He's pulled the starters both years when he could have kept scoring. To say he couldn't have scored again tonight is ludicrous. And he would have pulled them sooner had hazen's coaches showed a little class last night and took a knee with 30 seconds to play. 

RiverEagle079

That was week 8 we concluded yesterday that y'all are beneath the eagles now its pw's turn to face the music

Hornet4ever

Des Arc should not have any problems with PW.

big E

Good news PW fans baseball practice starts Jan 1.

RiverEagle079

Big E your pretty much the only fan on here lol  8)

lionfan59

PATS go hunting for Eagles. Comes up short.

big E

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 23, 2016, 06:38:22 pm
Big E your pretty much the only fan on here lol  8)
Yeah I carry the old PW torch by myself on here.

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 21, 2016, 10:05:32 pm
If des arc wins this game, we secure the conference title, a first round bye and home field till we lose our make it to w.m.s.

Eagles by 2 scores.

Pick,

How does the 6 keep getting that bye every two years and the 7 only gets it every 4 years?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 24, 2016, 05:52:55 am
Pick,

How does the 6 keep getting that bye every two years and the 7 only gets it every 4 years?

I have no idea. I know it's not fair

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 24, 2016, 06:00:11 am
I have no idea. I know it's not fair

I have actually called the AAA before about this and they said all the conference reps agreed on this schedule. Then he got mad at me because I questioned that and he hung up on me....for real.

Ventman

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 24, 2016, 06:48:44 am
I have actually called the AAA before about this and they said all the conference reps agreed on this schedule. Then he got mad at me because I questioned that and he hung up on me....for real.
Thats what you call a real professional with class! LOL

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I know the 6 had it in 08,13,15,and now 16. And I may have missed 1 or 2.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: big E on October 24, 2016, 04:49:43 am
Yeah I carry the old PW torch by myself on here.
I have been rooting for PW, silently, all year. I have a great deal of friends down there, some of which I played ball with as a kid. Good folks, and team pride.

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 24, 2016, 07:35:30 am
I know the 6 had it in 08,13,15,and now 16. And I may have missed 1 or 2.

Is it possible that some of the conferences turn the bye down due to lost revenue that would have been a home playoff game? Just putting that out there?

green-eagle

PW have played some good ball until a couple weeks ago.....they could be laying in wait for the ole Eagles ..... I wish I could make the drive up...but Eagles will win this one....

sickwillie

big E

Like I said before something happened in the Marvell game after the first 8 minutes we were up 20-0 and from that point we couldn't beat our shadows. Kinda hard to explain what I saw but others have said the same thing. I hope they figure it out .

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 28, 2016, 09:41:03 pm #28 Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:42:35 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Des arc had 495 yards total offense and held pw to 73 and 28 of that came on a fake ppunt against our2nd team. We even had 150 yards of that forward pass thing again.

This is how the game ball came.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 28, 2016, 09:41:03 pm
Des arc had 495 yards total offense and held pw to 73 and 28 of that came on a fake ppunt against our2nd team. We even had 150 yards of that forward pass thing again.

This is how the game ball came.

Lavaca did the same thing tonigjt

big E

Very very bad feeling about the rest of this season . Kids are laying down . I'm very positive that we won't win another game unless this gets fixed and for you PW parents who read this set your kids down and explain to them that football season is not over yet.  I don't think we could beat a bad Jr. High team at this point . It looks like they have just quit. Congratulations on your conference title Eagles.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas