• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove vs Bigelow

Started by Bagheera, October 18, 2016, 02:25:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bagheera

Well what use to be a conference championship game is now a battle for the 5th seed.  Winner holds the keys to the postseason loser pretty much seals their fate.  Both teams only win came against a struggling Poyen team.  I think both teams are pretty even in all aspects just going on what I have heard about Bigelow.  May the best team win hopefully both teams will get back the glory days sooner than later.  PPRD.

BigLion10

Still got cutter in the mix for the 5th seed

STATGUYQHS

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 18, 2016, 02:51:23 pm
Still got cutter in the mix for the 5th seed
Don't sleep on Cutter! They will surprise you so watch out.

Bagheera

Oh i know I was just saying to even have a shot at the 5 Seed this week it is a must win for these two teams.  Believe me with only one win MC isn't sleeping on anyone.

panther_forever

Panthro

does anyone know if the cove coaching staff is feeling pressure from administration?  ive been out of the loop for several years now but I heard today this was true.  supposedly parents and players are wanting a change.  is it really that bad over there?  i know the past few seasons have been disappointing but is that enough to clean house?  just wanting an opinion from someone who still has ties to the program.  anyways i think the panthers win by a touchdown the other panthers always seem to play well against us.     

Bigditchlion

Mc has a solid coach. Bet he isn't sweating too much. Mc is lucky to have him!

Classof08

Quote from: Bigditchlion on October 21, 2016, 04:14:21 pm
Mc has a solid coach. Bet he isn't sweating too much. Mc is lucky to have him!
dude get outta here with that. Get off the Efird koolaid. Good guy but I've seen how the programs run its ridiculous magnets had so much talent come through and he's done absolutely nothing with it.

panther_forever

SR30

Rumor has it he walked out on his team in practice the other day..  sounds like a true leader if this is correct. If not then it's bad info. Either way MC may limp their way into the playoffs with a losing record. That shows you how jacked up the AAA playoff system is

Old Scrapper

It probably will never change because AAA wants the gate money!

magnetcove60

Quote from: SR30 on October 22, 2016, 10:11:41 am
Rumor has it he walked out on his team in practice the other day..  sounds like a true leader if this is correct. If not then it's bad info. Either way MC may limp their way into the playoffs with a losing record. That shows you how jacked up the AAA playoff system is
Yes it's true he did walk out of practice.

magnetcove60

Quote from: SR30 on October 22, 2016, 10:11:41 am
Even if they have a losing record. The playoff system goes by conference recored not overall. And magnet has a decnt conf recored and also the season isn't over.

N2DEEP

Man I remember the day that only the top two in each conference went to playoffs; now half of each conference goes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas