• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Dancy

Started by THA TRUTH, October 17, 2016, 08:22:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

mtindian42

Prayers from Tyronza! So sad man...Hope he pulls threw...God Bless the young man!

Ventman

bigworm

Prayers from England. "By my stripes". JD is gonna be just fine.

cuz

Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Backwoods Bart

October 17, 2016, 08:44:44 pm #5 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:49:17 pm by Backwoods Bart
He's a fighter and a champion! Wishing and praying for him a quick recovery and a complete healing!

dragondad#1

Prayers #3, my friend ...keep fighting...Dragonation is with you brother...much love young man much love

monster_island

lionfan59

Prayers for this young man. may God wrap his healing hands around you.

Bigditchlion

Prayers from England! He is a great young man.

WPWells

Goodness gracious. I'll be praying for sure

bdubyab60

Hornet4ever

Hate this for this young man

02cat

Prayers from ALL of Wildcat nation!!!!!

NEark tigers

Prayers from the Bulldog Nation of Earle...

He's going for treatment in Memphis at St. Jude this week.

MomaLion

Many prayers from Clarendon.

big E

Wow prayers from Palestine.

Dr. Defense

Such a good kid and great football player Fight on JD we will be praying for you

beach bum

He will have some of the best doctors in the country, along with an obvious fighter attitude, plus good people supporting him through this. He will make it through this. Best wishes young man and best wishes to any posters from JC that know him personally because I know plenty of you do.

STATGUYQHS

For anyone who has ever coached for awhile these kids are not only our players they are part of our familyThey become our own kids and we love em as such.  Great football player a better person. Wishing Dancy best of luck in kicking his diseases rear! We are pulling for you up here in Quitman!

sickwillie

He was one of the hardest backs I ever went against. We couldn't stop him and cancer wont either.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Prayers for him and his family from des arc.

Jaybo

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas