• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HG vs. Rison

Started by Hgalum50, October 17, 2016, 12:00:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hgalum50

Rison is still rison ground and pound. How do yall see this game going.

Dr. Defense

Should be a good game...tale of 2 styles. Rison will ground and pound and play keep away and HG will be wide open should be a good game

Hgalum50

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 17, 2016, 01:21:45 pm
Should be a good game...tale of 2 styles. Rison will ground and pound and play keep away and HG will be wide open should be a good game
I got HG 35-19 if they can stop the run.

HG Hornet

CHG had Rison on the ropes last year and fumbled it away late in the 4th.  IF CHG doesn't fumble this one away, I see them getting a win over Rison for the first time for this coaching staff.  It will be a good game.  No points spread pick from me, just picking the Hornets to get er done this year.

Captain Oblivion

dawgpound

WonderWartHawg

October 21, 2016, 09:36:37 pm #6 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:38:11 pm by WonderWartHawg
Rison 34
HG    26

Final OT

Heard on radio HG player (#5) took a swing at a referee after game ended.
Great game, Rison had to score late to force OT and wins it in OT.

bulldawg2016

See y'all next Friday!!

#1wildcatfan

CHG players, coaches and fans are ridiculous! Worst sportsmanship I have EVER seen.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: #1wildcatfan on October 21, 2016, 10:28:54 pm
CHG players, coaches and fans are ridiculous! Worst sportsmanship I have EVER seen.

Seems like a reoccurring theme!!!! I've been telling y'all for a while now that from the top down that school is something else. Of course to let them tell it it's always the other teams fault lol.

NWA Hawg

How bad was the officiating?

#1wildcatfan

Officiating wasn't the problem. Heck when you have players getting unsportsmanlike calls and should be ejected from the game but aren't and a coach who's trying to fight the ref and gets two flags thrown on him and he doesn't get ejected either sounds like they favored CHG a little bit! But ask any of them the refs cheated because they lost!

NWA Hawg

Quote from: #1wildcatfan on October 21, 2016, 10:36:31 pm
Officiating wasn't the problem. Heck when you have players getting unsportsmanlike calls and should be ejected from the game but aren't and a coach who's trying to fight the ref and gets two flags thrown on him and he doesn't get ejected either sounds like they favored CHG a little bit! But ask any of them the refs cheated because they lost!

Not the Harmony grove kids!!! No way they deserved to get unsportsmanlike penalties. They are the best kids and program in the world. It must have been yalls fault somehow. #neverHG it's a movement. Come Join me.

LBC

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on October 21, 2016, 09:36:37 pm
HG player (#5) took a swing at a referee after game ended.

Thats a flat out lie, not that he didnt want to.  And the comment about HG fans, coaches, etc. Is funny considering Rison's coach was taunting and yelling at HG players and then when one says something back the player gets the flag.  Not excusing the HG player, he should not have stooped to their level but youd think a coach would have a little more class than a 16-17 year old in the heat of battle.  But when your at Rison and the ref on their sidline, who threw 8-10 flags on HG and none on Rison by the way, has to be pulled out of the spirit line so we can have a coin flip, you feel fairly confident you can say what you want without penalty.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: LBC on October 21, 2016, 10:52:00 pm
Thats a flat out lie, not that he didnt want to.  And the comment about HG fans, coaches, etc. Is funny considering Rison's coach was taunting and yelling at HG players and then when one says something back the player gets the flag.  Not excusing the HG player, he should not have stooped to their level but youd think a coach would have a little more class than a 16-17 year old in the heat of battle.  But when your at Rison and the ref on their sidline, who threw 8-10 flags on HG and none on Rison by the way, has to be pulled out of the spirit line so we can have a coin flip, you feel fairly confident you can say what you want without penalty.

Stop whining and take your loss and move on when you lose and come on here complaining about officials it sounds like sour grapes man

HG Hornet

October 21, 2016, 11:09:21 pm #15 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 11:21:07 pm by CHG Hornet
Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 17, 2016, 06:32:42 pm
CHG had Rison on the ropes last year and fumbled it away late in the 4th.  IF CHG doesn't fumble this one away, I see them getting a win over Rison for the first time for this coaching staff.  It will be a good game.  No points spread pick from me, just picking the Hornets to get er done this year.
CHG had it, but let it get away again.  As far as bashing the entire school, kids, coaches, players, fans......I don't see how any Rison fan could say that.  I know I saw our #10 get double tag teamed and flat out beat up on the long Rison run just before the half.  No flag.  Then with 10 seconds to go before halftime and Rison on the 1 with no timeouts and the clock running, the refs stop the clock for Rison to run one more play.  I also saw CHG #8 get in a shoving match with a Rison player after the play in the 4th quarter and we got the 15 yard penalty.  Should have been offsetting........they even do that in the NFL.  And on Rison's 2 point conversion to tie the game at 26..........CHG #54 got held and tackled, but no flag was thrown.  Officiating was bad, but CHG had their chances so I'll just say that I'm disappointed, but I'm proud to be a CHG Hornet fan.  If Rison says we're all bad sports, then I guess I'm one too by choice.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas