• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! Danville vs Hackett

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, October 16, 2016, 10:30:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

Danville vs Hackett
32 - 22
October 14, 2016

It has been several years since I shot the coin toss
and I did so Friday night to see if I still could. 
I managed to get a shot I like - this one -
but had totally forgotten that the "coin" in question isn't real ...
it has AAA on the face you can see in this shot.

These photos are FREE for you to use on social media, to download and print and share for personal use only.  Commercial use is strictly prohibited.  Schools and/or booster clubs are free to use any of my photos in any project as long as it is for the benefit of the school/team/kids.

Each photo (when clicked) will take you to my website and that particular photo in a larger version that is FREE to download/print/share.  If you plan to use on social media or e-mail, select the cropped and edited shot with my logo that the photos above link to because it will look better online.  There is even a button that you can choose which will share the shot on FaceBook, Twitter, etc. The edited shots will print also  But, if you want to print and prefer to do your own editing/cropping, download the original shot.  If all of that is harder than you want to deal with, you can purchase prints or products such as an iPhone case from the site.

If you have questions about these photos and/or their use, feel free to contact me.  Y'all enjoy!   :)

DanvilleFan

Rhonda Elizabeth

Allen T

Thanks for the great looking photos!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas