• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carlisle @ Brinkley

Started by BisonFan1, October 15, 2016, 08:16:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BisonFan1

Hard to believe week seven is already here.  The Bison are coming off of an impressive 38-12 victory over previously undefeated P/W.  I know Brinkley has had some struggles this year.  Convential wisdom says Carlisle should roll, however, they will need to guard against complacency and come out focused.  I'm sure the motto for the week will be to "take care of business."  As long as they do that, they should be fine.  I think the Bison prevail in this one.

Bison:    40
Tigers:   16

Old Scrapper

I think Carlisle wins by at least a couple of scores, If Brinkley's coach would try to utilize the speed on the team instead of running between the tackles all the time it could be interesting for a little bit.

big E

Bison are too much for the Tigers. 

Ventman

Bison better play hard or they will come home with a lose. Brinkley always has good atheletes!

BisonFan1

Quote from: Ventman on October 17, 2016, 05:33:38 pm
Bison better play hard or they will come home with a lose. Brinkley always has good atheletes!

Very true.  The Bison do not need to overlook this team.  Take each game, one game at a time and they should be fine.  If they continue to do that, I do not see them losing another regular season game and they very well could cause some problems once the playoffs start.  Lots of excitement around the program now.  Can't wait to see how it all works out. 

Ventman

If the Bison play like they did Friday night they will win. Good to be back on track no doubt!

Lions84

Scourge of the Grand Parire will dump the swamp poodles.

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2016, 08:33:38 pm
Carlisle is storming back

They shouldn't be behind to begin with, it's brinkley

BrianfromCarlisle

Apparently had 2 fumbled kickoffs and an interception early

Hornet4ever

Carlisle I need you to win this game

BrianfromCarlisle

Just recovered a fumble on Brinkley 16

BrianfromCarlisle