• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County @ Earle

Started by playmaker04, October 14, 2016, 11:34:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

They still playing this game? Haven't heard a score so just wondering what was up.

bdubyab60

switch hitting tackle

Cross County 20 Earle 14 Final

bdubyab60

Another good one. Some good games tonight

switch hitting tackle

notcoachpowell

Sure was! Salem barely missed a field goal from the 20 for the win

Pit Bull

NEark tigers

Good Game, Cross County.....

Not making any excuses, but our coaching staff blew this game tonite. We got away from the running game, and it cost us tonight.

mtindian42

Good win CC! Keep your heads up dawgs!

Old Scrapper

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 21, 2016, 10:26:32 pm
Good Game, Cross County.....

Not making any excuses, but our coaching staff blew this game tonite. We got away from the running game, and it cost us tonight.
No. Earle coaching staff would never do that.😎

switch hitting tackle

Anybody have time of possession in this game? It will be a shocker to some. Cross County dominated the clock.

Pit Bull

Quote from: ISU7 on October 22, 2016, 08:23:56 am
No. Earle coaching staff would never do that.😎

Our coaches are doing a good job, some you win some you lose, two years in a row CC has just called our number...

playmaker04

Quote from: switch hitting tackle on October 22, 2016, 08:31:42 am
Anybody have time of possession in this game? It will be a shocker to some. Cross County dominated the clock.
That's not a shocker to me Tackle. That's how CC wins games. They dominate time of possession and limit the other teams possessions. CC has and underated defense. Other than the 39 points 6-2 Batesville SS scored on us we have only given up over 20 points once and that was to a streaky Clarendon bunch.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 22, 2016, 10:41:46 am
That's not a shocker to me Tackle. That's how CC wins games. They dominate time of possession and limit the other teams possessions. CC has and underated defense. Other than the 39 points 6-2 Batesville SS scored on us we have only given up over 20 points once and that was to a streaky Clarendon bunch.
Wasn't a shocker to me either, hardly any of CC's stats have been posted anywhere and they haven't gained any respect because of it. Do I really care if the Birds are ranked in the polls here, not really, but they should have a bit more respect for what they have accomplished.

nightowl

I never attack my own but you need to watch what you say about the Dogs coaches

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas