• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County @ Earle

Started by playmaker04, October 14, 2016, 11:34:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

2 top offenses in the 3-2a. Game has been dominated by the home team the last 2 years. Davis,Andrews and Byassee are gone but these young Tbirds are playing well. Gotta contain Bohannon to have a chance.

NEark tigers

Bohannon is not the only person CC has to worry about....

playmaker04

mtindian42

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 14, 2016, 11:56:30 pm
It starts with Bohannon tho.
yep! if CC stops him they stop Earle. Good luck stoping that guy! CC will have there work cut out for them in this one. Should be a good ball game tho!

ISU7

I'm going with the Doggs by 12 @ the 🐶Pound.

mtindian42

ISU7

mtindian42

Quote from: ISU7 on October 15, 2016, 01:56:54 am
Good win by the Tree last night vs Strong. .😎
👍 Same to the crest over WR

Pit Bull

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 16, 2016, 12:38:08 pm
Game of the week....
Maybe for the 3-2A but the Class 2A game of the week will be Hector/England

birddawg1986

Look for the DAWGS to win by 3 TDs.

Dogg

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 16, 2016, 12:59:26 pm

Hector and England for sure

ISU7

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 16, 2016, 08:55:28 pm
I'm quite sure this is talking about two 3-2A teams.😱😎

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 16, 2016, 12:59:26 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 16, 2016, 08:55:28 pm
Quote from: ISU7 on October 17, 2016, 12:30:23 am
I'm quite sure this is talking about two 3-2A teams.😱😎
Makes you think Junction City fans were still cruising the board.

notcoachpowell

Two weeks ago you said Bohannon was garbage and you bashed him because they mercy ruled Mt in the 1st Q lol

notcoachpowell

playmaker04

We definitely got to win time of possession. Gotta limit Earle's possessions. Limit big plays. The last time we came to Earle it was over in the first quarter.

Pit Bull

Is anybody talking to them? Who are those dudes talking about England and Hector on a Earle and Cross County tread, are you lost?

Cheek

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 17, 2016, 12:40:31 pm
Is anybody talking to them? Who are those dudes talking about England and Hector on a Earle and Cross County tread, are you lost?

From Hector

mtindian42

Quote from: notcoachpowell on October 17, 2016, 09:22:30 am
Two weeks ago you said Bohannon was garbage and you bashed him because they mercy ruled Mt in the 1st Q lol
i was mad. He is defentley not garbage! He lit us up like a Christmas tree...the guy throws a nice ball. He is fast. I heard auburn was looking at him! Enough said...

bdubyab60

brown2010

NEark tigers

Quote from: notcoachpowell on October 17, 2016, 09:22:30 am
382 Yards, 6 Total TDs (5 passing, 1 rushing)....and MT42 had the audacity to call him out. SMH

big E

2 years ago I watched Earle just dismantle The Tbirds at the dog pound.  I don't think the outcome will be like that this time but Earle still wins.

notcoachpowell

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 17, 2016, 02:18:45 pm
i was mad. He is defentley not garbage! He lit us up like a Christmas tree...the guy throws a nice ball. He is fast. I heard auburn was looking at him! Enough said...
you dont bash a high school kid because you was "mad"

playmaker04

Quote from: brown2010 on October 17, 2016, 03:20:09 pm
earle 52 cc 12
I don't think we will give up 52 but I didn't think we would give up 50 2 years ago either.

mtindian42

Quote from: notcoachpowell on October 18, 2016, 09:31:49 am
you dont bash a high school kid because you was "mad"
"your right" I needed to fix this in my life! My pastor set me straight! It want happen again...all I can say is I'm sorry! And move on and learn from it. I'm moving on from this shameful situation... Good luck to Earle and Mr Bohanan...

birddawg1986

Quote from: big E on October 18, 2016, 05:26:22 am
2 years ago I watched Earle just dismantle The Tbirds at the dog pound.  I don't think the outcome will be like that this time but Earle still wins.
Yeah I was there on that cold/damp night. I was in line trying to get my BBQ bologna sandwich, and Earle scored twice. By the time I ate might sandwich it was 30 something 0.

Pit Bull

The T-Birds are pretty tough running the ball with the misdirection to the Boykins kid from Parkin. I expect a good ball game Friday night.

bdubyab60

Tell the concession stand to get my sammich ready. Im coming to this one.

switch hitting tackle

Earle has been practicing pretty late this week.

bdubyab60

This game produced one of the hardest hits I've ever seen at any level of ball. Super physical game and I'm expecting the same this year.

Hoping this one gets decided in the 4th quarter. I think if CC can keep the score in the 20's this will be a tight ball game.

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 17, 2016, 11:34:16 pm
382 Yards, 6 Total TDs (5 passing, 1 rushing)....and MT42 had the audacity to call him out. SMH
Yeah he did, but later on in the post he gave #11 his props and apologized for the ugly remarks he made. No matter what people say these are kids and they play the best they know how too on the field.

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 18, 2016, 11:02:07 pm
This game produced one of the hardest hits I've ever seen at any level of ball. Super physical game and I'm expecting the same this year.

Hoping this one gets decided in the 4th quarter. I think if CC can keep the score in the 20's this will be a tight ball game.
Apparently you didn't see Denver's  Steve Atwater knock the dickens out of Kansas City Nigerian Nightmare huge inhuman like runningback Christian Okoye. Lol

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on October 18, 2016, 11:19:55 pm
Apparently you didn't see Denver's  Steve Atwater knock the dickens out of Kansas City Nigerian Nightmare huge inhuman like runningback Christian Okoye. Lol
Yes I did actually lol. Okoye was never the same that either. Atwater would smoke you. When I first saw this hit last year though I was wondering why the ambulance wasn't already headed to the field lol.

Playmaker and some of the Earle guys would probably agree.

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 19, 2016, 06:05:48 am
Yes I did actually lol. Okoye was never the same that either. Atwater would smoke you. When I first saw this hit last year though I was wondering why the ambulance wasn't already headed to the field lol.

It was one heck of a lick without any sign of a skid mark.

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 19, 2016, 06:05:48 am

yeah,and it wasn't one of those hits where one guy destroys another guy. It was the same force on both sides.

mtindian42

October 19, 2016, 06:18:03 pm #38 Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 09:39:05 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: ISU7 on October 18, 2016, 11:19:55 pm
cant forget Ronnie Lott.🙈 He would destroy guys! That hit on ickey woods in the superbowl was crushing!!!

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 19, 2016, 06:18:03 pm
cant forget Ronnie Lott.🙈 He would destroy guys! That hit on ickey woods in the superbowl was cruising!!!
I remember Mark Bavaro dragging Lott for like 40 yards one time. Lott was a beast though

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: birddawg1986 on October 18, 2016, 11:17:04 am
Yeah I was there on that cold/damp night. I was in line trying to get my BBQ bologna sandwich, and Earle scored twice. By the time I ate might sandwich it was 30 something 0.
I got off work late that night. When I got to where I could see the scoreboard before turning in, I almost kept going.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 19, 2016, 06:27:15 pm
I remember Mark Bavaro dragging Lott for like 40 yards one time. Lott was a beast though
lol bavaro was hard to get down. Bleacher report has Atwater at 28 and Lott at #3 on there all time hardest hitters list. Lawrence Taylor was #1

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 19, 2016, 09:55:41 pm
lol bavaro was hard to get down. Bleacher report has Atwater at 28 and Lott at #3 on there all time hardest hitters list. Lawrence Taylor was #1
Those guys were before all these new rules lol

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 19, 2016, 10:31:08 pm
Those guys were before all these new rules lol
lol. All 3 of these guys would have spent a lot of money in fines in today's game.

playmaker04

October 20, 2016, 07:23:46 am #44 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:28:30 am by playmaker04
Kenoy Kennedy destroyed a few folks. He was the poster child of targeting lol.

playmaker04

Remember Ray Lewis hit on Ochocinko. His helmet landed about 30 yards down field.

bdubyab60

Well a change of plans. No sammich

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 20, 2016, 09:45:55 pm
Well a change of plans. No sammich
Can't make it, or diet?
I'm fired up about this game. Hope everyone else is too.

bdubyab60

Not gonna make it. A diet is not in my future lol. Especially with the holidays on the way.

notcoachpowell

Can we get consistent updates please? Thanks

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas