• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle for Prairie county Des Arc vs Hazen

Started by RiverEagle079, October 14, 2016, 10:22:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverEagle079

Always a great game. .  Im pulling DA by 12.  What say you?

hornetfan8

Last time a team was pretty much guaranteed conference the underdog won. I dont know if Hazen can do it but Im going with them 24-16

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 14, 2016, 11:14:04 pm
Last time a team was pretty much guaranteed conference the underdog won. I dont know if Hazen can do it but Im going with them 24-16

Not guaranteed anything, still have 3 conference games to play.

Since the game is at hazen, anything can happen.

Old Scrapper

Well I believe DA will put up 40 just not sure Hazen can match it, losing the Homer status this week 40-16 DA. Going to catch a lot 💩for this comment.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2016, 11:25:27 pm
Well I believe DA will put up 40 just not sure Hazen can match it, losing the Homer status this week 40-16 DA. Going to catch a lot 💩for this comment.
This will be the first game I will be able to make it too. I think your right but I hope I am

Old Scrapper

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 14, 2016, 11:27:14 pm
This will be the first game I will be able to make it too. I think your right but I hope I am
believe me, I hope I am wrong!

Trojanbird

The Green Machine will be well oiled and ready to roll!

Coach95

Possibly getting some of our injured lineman back too...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2016, 11:25:27 pm

We will be lucky to win. It's hazen/des arc records don't matter

mtindian42

Coach95

My prediction is pick wears a purple shirt to this game.

RiverEagle079

Coach95

lionfan59

brown2010

RiverEagle079

bump really at the bottom of page 1 I don't touch a computer for two days and the biggest rivalry of the six get no talk

RiverEagle079

Ventman

The poor ole 6 is dead. Everyone is buzzing over the Hector vs England game. Another thing is DA probably gonna win big, no offense to the Hornets at all.

RiverEagle079

I know but man a little hype would be nice

Ventman

Ok the Hornets are gonna stomp a hole in the greenies!

Wildcatalumni21

If Hazen pulls off this upset then we will prolly have to get pick admitted into a hospital!

Ventman

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I'm dealing with some other things right now. My aunt and uncle were 2 of the 4 people who died in the bad wreck at cabot yesterday. 

Ventman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 19, 2016, 07:11:12 pm
I'm dealing with some other things right now. My aunt and uncle were 2 of the 4 people who died in the bad wreck at cabot yesterday.
Sorry for your lose pick, I will pray for your family and you.

RiverEagle079

That's tough news buddy praying for you and your family

MomaLion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Old Scrapper

Sorry to hear that.

Lions84

Old Scrapper

This would be the upset of the week if the Home town wins!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2016, 12:56:44 pm
This would be the upset of the week if the Home town wins!

And des arc would have to have a worse than off night.

hornetfan8

Hopefully Hazen finds a way to at least keep the game competitive. Last night was a good game for the most part. Lets see if we will have another good one tonight.

Old Scrapper

That is about all the hope I have is keeping it respectable. And yes DA will have VERY OFF night if they lose this one. Let's all pray they have off night!  🙏🏼🙏🏿

RiverEagle079

Old Scrapper

Thanks for your insight 79, we have been going back and forth this whole thread trying figure out a winner!

RiverEagle079

8) your welcome sir now go back to screaming at kids to get off your lawn from your front porch ole man

big E

Oooo chuck Norris. Mite as well stay home then Hornet fans .lol

RiverEagle079

Old Scrapper

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 21, 2016, 05:10:54 pm
lol chuck Norris beats any trump card
well if Chuck Norris said so it must be true

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Chuck told coach to call off the dogs, he should have let them score once more to get to 50.

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2016, 09:21:02 pm
The Hatred is real huh? LOL

Lol, nope, not after the touchdown with 30 seconds to play last night. I woulda scored again.

RiverEagle079

Old Scrapper

Yep Hazen has to wear this one for whole year! AGAIN

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 21, 2016, 11:10:03 pm #46 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:28:01 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Des arc held hazen to 70 yards of total offense with just 15 yards rushing.

Des arc had 467 total with 140 of that being through the air.

Old Scrapper

That looks good in DA's stat book but it really is nothing that every team besides Brinkley, Clarendon and Augusta hasn't already done. Even tho we lost to Clarendon we did find a little bit of offense. Yards don't pile up when a team plays defense for 36 of the 48 minutes. We do have a well oiled punt team tho.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 22, 2016, 07:54:53 am
That looks good in DA's stat book but it really is nothing that every team besides Brinkley, Clarendon and Augusta hasn't already done. Even tho we lost to Clarendon we did find a little bit of offense. Yards don't pile up when a team plays defense for 36 of the 48 minutes. We do have a well oiled punt team tho.

Lol, yea yall sure do.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas