• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marvell vs DA

Started by hornetfan8, October 14, 2016, 09:47:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornetfan8

DA only won by 20? Please tell me that score was wrong.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 14, 2016, 09:47:39 pm

No it's right, it was 28-0 at half. Then the dogs were called off. No need in risking an injury. 13 is the magic number any how.

hornetfan8

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 14, 2016, 09:47:39 pm
Okay. At least the reason is good. Your right. No need for any injuries in a game like that. Especially this time of the season.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 14, 2016, 10:01:01 pm
No it's right, it was 28-0 at half. Then the dogs were called off. No need in risking an injury. 13 is the magic number any how.

This is what I dont understand. Who cares what the score is as long as it is a win. It's like Hackett vs Decatur, I got 4 different messages asking why the score was 58-27. Who cares, we won by 30 frecken points. When you're up and the 2nd or 3rd string gets scored on, it happens. Like Pick said, 13 is the magic number.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

There is just no point in constantly beating someone's head in. If you get 1 or 2 players hurt up over 20 then your season is done and the coach looks like a fool. If you go look at our scores from the season I think 38 has been the most and I know we could have scored more if coach wanted to.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 15, 2016, 02:31:39 am
This is what I dont understand. Who cares what the score is as long as it is a win. It's like Hackett vs Decatur, I got 4 different messages asking why the score was 58-27. Who cares, we won by 30 frecken points. When you're up and the 2nd or 3rd string gets scored on, it happens. Like Pick said, 13 is the magic number.

Some like to pad stats

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

U guys play ball til da horn blows  junction city 13 really   lol blind side clip'n lo blows chop blocks gosh noo lol  da lions big friday 48-12 sr nite  ova marvell no slacking mineral springs stay focused an sharp or by 30 lol whip em gud  then go ahead an leave u guys geesh lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas