• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton at Bearden

Started by Delta_Bravo, October 14, 2016, 04:36:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldawg2016

Play better at home because you get all the home cooking!! Oh by the way we won't be intemadated because we are away from home Lil buddy!!

justagal

October 17, 2016, 11:27:53 am #51 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:46:12 pm by justagal
Actually, we play just as good away as we do at home!!  The fan base seems to be way more intense && they get behind their players!! 

YOUR school.
YOUR field.
OUR game.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bear for life on October 17, 2016, 09:41:24 am
Look here dawg pound do whatever yall need to do spread or the other bs yall run just be ready at 7 bearden play better in the den Lil buddy

Passing the hat for refs this week ?

bear for life

Lol where is all these bullhermits coming from Monta for mayor gosh

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 17, 2016, 10:51:15 am
Play better at home because you get all the home cooking!! Oh by the way we won't be intemadated because we are away from home Lil buddy!!
Intimidated* hahaha I had to

dawgpound

I may be a lot of things but Lil ain't one of em

bulldawg2016

Quote from: bear for life on October 17, 2016, 12:27:55 pm
Lol where is all these bullhermits coming from Monta for mayor gosh
Bullhermits? Lol these last two transfers came from England!!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: dawgpound on October 17, 2016, 12:36:57 pm
I may be a lot of things but Lil ain't one of em
I thought that guy actually knew you until he said LIL!! Lol

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 17, 2016, 12:28:50 pm

I had to stop myself from doing it....glad someone picked up my slack

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 17, 2016, 12:28:50 pm
You talked about my spelling but ask yourself if this quote from you makes since!!

Class 2A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Hector vs England
« on: October 15, 2016, 07:10:03 pm »
Quote from: bigworm on October 15, 2016, 04:28:21 pm
I must be confused. I thought I was watching hector MC game film but it more resembled a big pillow fight.
We just filled out pillow full of rocks lol

dawgpound

Sure was a lot of mouthing a few weeks ago when season started from Bearden people. where y'all at now that it's put up or shut up time?

Danold Dump

Bearden 38
Hampton 34......Vote Danold Dump

bear for life

Hey this game will be the biggest in south Arkansas Friday night Hampton bring your town an Bearden bring the fans let's support all the kids tail gating starting at 430 grills gonna be smoking for this showdown

Danold Dump

I may have to put off watching my Curleywolves for this one.  Tailgating sounds like one howl of a time....

Dumpout

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 18, 2016, 02:09:48 pm
I may have to put off watching my Curleywolves for this one.  Tailgating sounds like one howl of a time....

Dumpout

You sir are an insult to curley wolf fans.....or just fans in general

dawgpound

I'm gonna say the dawgs by 3 (touchdowns)

bulldawg2016

Mercy rule gona be in effect at half!

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 17, 2016, 02:20:56 pm

You talked about my spelling but ask yourself if this quote from you makes since!!

I must be confused. I thought I was watching hector MC game film but it more resembled a big pillow fight.
Wow someone is touchy with their feelings. See the difference is you spelled yours wrong, mine wasn't spelled wrong just auto correct changed it from our to out. But it's okay, I commend you for taking the time to find something to come back at me with lol.
Oh and btw the proper spelling is "sense" not "since"

Dr. Defense

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 17, 2016, 02:20:56 pm

*Sense

HG Hornet

Quote from: bear for life on October 18, 2016, 02:02:09 pm
Hey this game will be the biggest in south Arkansas Friday night Hampton bring your town an Bearden bring the fans let's support all the kids tail gating starting at 430 grills gonna be smoking for this showdown
Hey, sounds good.  How about if around 5:30, some of you nice Bearden fans stand out by the highway and throw some of them grilled hamburgers at us when we go by heading over to Rison.  I'll have my windows down.  :) 

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 18, 2016, 03:29:17 pm
Wow someone is touchy with their feelings. See the difference is you spelled yours wrong, mine wasn't spelled wrong just auto correct changed it from our to out. But it's okay, I commend you for taking the time to find something to come back at me with lol.
Oh and btw the proper spelling is "sense" not "since"
Your so smart congrats!! Talk football not spelling!! Or do you even know the game?

bulldawg2016

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 18, 2016, 05:40:01 pm
🖕🏻Does this make sense!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

bulldawg2016

Dr. Defense

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 18, 2016, 03:20:46 pm
Mercy rule gona be in effect at half!

You should just hope that Hampton doesn't come out and misfire like they have on several occasions in the first half, might mess up your picnic.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 18, 2016, 06:12:36 pm
You should just hope that Hampton doesn't come out and misfire like they have on several occasions in the first half, might mess up your picnic.

Was it Woodlawn or strong that you fumbled 3 times in the first quarter. You do that against Bearden and there will be a mercy rule invoked.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 18, 2016, 05:38:16 pm
Your so smart congrats!! Talk football not spelling!! Or do you even know the game?
You're* and yes I do know the game, quite well actually! But thanks for asking

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 18, 2016, 06:20:38 pm
You're* and yes I do know the game, quite well actually! But thanks for asking

+1

bulldawg2016

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 18, 2016, 08:20:27 pm
Dr. D have you and wildcat made yalls love affair public yet?
Coming from the guy telling me to talk about football 😂

Dr. Defense

Yea we are goin out

dawgpound

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 18, 2016, 06:15:15 pm
Was it Woodlawn or strong that you fumbled 3 times in the first quarter. You do that against Bearden and there will be a mercy rule invoked.
[/i don't believe bearden can score 3 tds on our defense

Wildcatalumni21

Didn't you get in your feelings awhile back with Cheek over a comment similar to this?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 18, 2016, 09:36:40 pm
Didn't you get in your feelings awhile back with Cheek over a comment similar to this?

One of the Hampton posters did,  cause he was saying "he wasn't worried about little ole Cheek". Lol

BigLion10

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 18, 2016, 10:33:15 pm
One of the Hampton posters did,  cause he was saying "he wasn't worried about little ole Cheek". Lol
Little??? Since when

Dr. Defense

dawgpound

October 19, 2016, 08:57:43 am #88 Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 09:49:43 am by dawgpound
The grammar police are gonna keep on, and  hear about bulldawg he ain't no joke

bulldawg2016

That's all they have to do with there time is talk about my spelling!! Lol they can't talk football because they are gona get beat too!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 19, 2016, 09:05:08 am
That's all they have to do with there time is talk about my spelling!! Lol they can't talk football because they are gona get beat too!

I would have loved nothing more than for Bearden to win so there would be something to talk about this week but they didnt so I figure yall will roll on to next week. Now I have to hope Rison beats HG so things can be interesting next week

dawgpound

Yea if rison wins that should add fuel to the fire

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 19, 2016, 09:50:52 am
Yea if rison wins that should add fuel to the fire

No doubt DP we might even reach 16+ pages on that thread

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 19, 2016, 09:05:08 am
Their* and going to*. And that's like calling the kettle black with the love affair comment lol. We may get beat and may not. Difference is we are playing #1 in the state and if we lose then we move on and learn from it. If we win then we still move on and are playing for a bigger picture than a regular season conference game. And what would you like to talk about concerning football? I'm open for anything

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2016, 11:01:25 am
Their* and going to*. And that's like calling the kettle black with the love affair comment lol. We may get beat and may not. Difference is we are playing #1 in the state and if we lose then we move on and learn from it. If we win then we still move on and are playing for a bigger picture than a regular season conference game. And what would you like to talk about concerning football? I'm open for anything

Hahaha

bulldawg2016

[
talk about Hampton and bearden isn't that what this thread was made for! and if your playing the #1 team in the state why are you on this thread so much??

dawgpound

naw bearden is playing the number one team you can't depend on hootens to get it right

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 19, 2016, 12:51:07 pm
naw bearden is playing the number one team you can't depend on hootens to get it right

Keep winning and I guess we will find out.....I've seen both teams play in person this year

Wildcatalumni21

Well bc I'm allowed to post on this thread. And would you rather talk about how Bearden is gonna have to contain Monta and Child's or how Hampton is gonna have to step up in their secondary against Berry?

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: dawgpound on October 19, 2016, 12:51:07 pm
I only agree with 50% of this which is the part about Hootens. But for you to say you are better than England is absurd. See I'm a realist unlike Hampton posters who think since they have won 7 games and undefeated that they are the best thing since sliced bread!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas