• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton at Bearden

Started by Delta_Bravo, October 14, 2016, 04:36:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgpound

Didn't know y'all had sliced bread in hector yet I heard on the buzz y'all won redneck capital of Arkansas congrats on that honor

Wildcatalumni21

October 19, 2016, 01:31:56 pm #101 Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:38:31 pm by Wildcatalumni21
Quote from: dawgpound on October 19, 2016, 01:21:24 pm
Didn't know y'all had sliced bread in hector yet I heard on the buzz y'all won redneck capital of Arkansas congrats on that honor
Don't be mad that we won and y'all didn't lol. In all seriousness that was a funny contest. But yes we do have sliced bread and even indoor plumbing

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 19, 2016, 01:21:24 pm

Dang that means my hometown didnt defend the title

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2016, 01:12:46 pm
Well bc I'm allowed to post on this thread. And would you rather talk about how Bearden is gonna have to contain Monta and Child's or how Hampton is gonna have to step up in their secondary against Berry?
I think our secondary will be just fine!! lol he looked like he could throw it real good against HG!!

bulldawg2016

bearden is averaging 21 ppg there offense is so powerful!!

Danold Dump

Heard the Bears defense aint too shabby.  I'd like to see this one.  The Danold Dump will make an appearance....vote Dump

sickwillie

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 19, 2016, 02:10:56 pm
Heard the Bears defense aint too shabby.  I'd like to see this one.  The Danold Dump will make an appearance....vote Dump

You're the most annoying person on this thread.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 19, 2016, 02:10:56 pm
Looks to me like that bears defense is going to allow a lot of yards on the ground!

Yogi bear

Hampton is now #1 ??? Confident for a team who could still finish third in conference

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 19, 2016, 01:56:19 pm
I think our secondary will be just fine!! lol he looked like he could throw it real good against HG!!
He has prolly the strongest arm in 2A but just needs to work on his accuracy! Heard he's been improving every week

dawgpound

Our d backs have a lot of picks should be a few more after Friday

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2016, 03:45:11 pm
He has prolly the strongest arm in 2A but just needs to work on his accuracy! Heard he's been improving every week
You can have the strongest arm in the world if you have no one to throw to it doesn't matter!!

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 19, 2016, 06:02:03 pm
You can have the strongest arm in the world if you have no one to throw to it doesn't matter!!
Well he has to have someone unless he's the only one on the field

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2016, 06:04:01 pm
Well he has to have someone unless he's the only one on the field
Your so smart!! I hope we get to meet each other.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 19, 2016, 06:12:11 pm
Your so smart!! I hope we get to meet each other.
You'll have to pass that thru Dr. D since you think me and him have a love affair. I hope we meet too cuz that means our teams are squaring off

bulldawg2016

I hope our teams do square off!

Wildcatalumni21

Would be quite the ballgame I believe

bulldawg2016

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2016, 06:14:55 pm
You'll have to pass that thru Dr. D since you think me and him have a love affair. I hope we meet too cuz that means our teams are squaring off

Now now BD2016 can't have you roughing up ole wildcat

bear for life

Bulldawg 2016 go choke yourself and I hope you guys changed corner backs since hg game cause we gone pick on him lol

bulldawg2016

Quote from: bear for life on October 19, 2016, 07:39:53 pm
Bulldawg 2016 go choke yourself and I hope you guys changed corner backs since hg game cause we gone pick on him lol
Which one the one that had 3 picks? Choke myself? I may not be able to spell but I'm not that stupid!!

bear for life

The one that # 25 from the grove burnt back to back

bulldawg2016

Quote from: bear for life on October 19, 2016, 07:56:31 pm
The one that # 25 from the grove burnt back to back
Lol what did 25 do on rylan turner after they took the other boy off of 25? I can answer that for ya HE GOT SHUT DOWN BY A SOPH!! and by the way they didn't score again after half and they come out at half throwing the ball instead of running so what does that say for our corners?

Wildcatalumni21

What is Hamptons problem of starting off games slow? Seems like it's been a constant all year

bear for life

By the way #25 for the grove is sophomore too since u thought other wise

bear for life

The reason is because the running back didn't play after half time for hg dang do you pay attention to the game 

dawgpound

He did play most of the 3rd qtr why bc he got hurt for that powerful defense.  Idk what has been the problem starting slow but they didn't last week they had couple bad weeks with coach Macs passing but they are tuned in now

Delta_Bravo

On the slow starts. Don't forget about 12 of these kids didn't play football last year 3 transferred in and the rest are sophomores. We suffered a tragic loss on the the practice field. They have had problems with everything from penalties, turnovers, slow starts. We seem to finally got all this worked out.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 19, 2016, 08:16:43 pm
What is Hamptons problem of starting off games slow? Seems like it's been a constant all year
Yea the slow starts have killed us! We have had a ton of distractions!!

Wildcatalumni21

October 19, 2016, 09:09:05 pm #129 Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 10:15:43 pm by Wildcatalumni21
Quote from: Delta_Bravo on October 19, 2016, 08:52:16 pm
On the slow starts. Don't forget about 12 of these kids didn't play football last year 3 transferred in and the rest are sophomores. We suffered a tragic loss on the the practice field. They have had problems with everything from penalties, turnovers, slow starts. We seem to finally got all this worked out.
I wasn't trying to be obscene either I promise. And completely understand about the distractions just something I had noticed. Didn't know if it was play calling or coming out flat and not executing

bulldawg2016

Quote from: bear for life on October 19, 2016, 08:33:55 pm
The reason is because the running back didn't play after half time for hg dang do you pay attention to the game
Yea I pay attention!! I seen HG get dominated after halftime!!

Delta_Bravo

The PC, CHG, and Strong all had different things that went wrong early in those games. It was like we fix one thing one game and it's something else the next. This game will be a real test to see if they have really moved past all our struggles.

Delta_Bravo

The scary thing is this team has not played one complete game all year. I heard the bears are kinda soft so this might not be a real test. I'm hoping to get tested soon to see how we match up with some top teams in the 2A.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on October 19, 2016, 09:51:11 pm
The scary thing is this team has not played one complete game all year. I heard the bears are kinda soft so this might not be a real test. I'm hoping to get tested soon to see how we match up with some top teams in the 2A.

CHG is a top team in 2a...

Delta_Bravo

I agree... I was meaning we didn't play our best the whole 4 Qts.

bobthebuilder

How many picks did Rylen Turner have in that HG game?

Trucker1978

Im gonna put it like this bearden has a lot more to worry about than monta. What about #32,#23,#57, #33 on defense ? What about the powerful fullback #32 that gets 100+ yards a game,  who fools the defense, have the whole defense looking stupid while monta getting six points. These boys are foreal, they have a football TEAM!!

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Trucker1978 on October 20, 2016, 09:43:35 am
Im gonna put it like this bearden has a lot more to worry about than monta. What about #32,#23,#57, #33 on defense ? What about the powerful fullback #32 that gets 100+ yards a game,  who fools the defense, have the whole defense looking stupid while monta getting six points. These boys are foreal, they have a football TEAM!!
This game will only be worth watching until Monta Thomas decides to put the boys to bed.

dawgpound

Well bearden says we can't bring the cannon. I can't say I blame them they would probably get tired of hearing it go off

Delta_Bravo

Hey Airwarren will you be at this game Friday night?

bobthebuilder

Quote from: dawgpound on October 20, 2016, 11:56:41 am
Well bearden says we can't bring the cannon. I can't say I blame them they would probably get tired of hearing it go off
Yeah...it's understandable...that's a lot of noise during the average game

bear for life

Monta only has one win ever against Bearden an that was last year hey you bullhermits be there 2ma night an see for yourself 

Yogi bear

We are not your average BEARS . Don't know why y'all can't bring your cannon,we will be bringing ours his name is Tyler Berry!

bobthebuilder

Quote from: Yogi bear on October 20, 2016, 01:26:05 pm
We are not your average BEARS . Don't know why y'all can't bring your cannon,we will be bringing ours his name is Tyler Berry!
I hear he is very good...we have some pretty good corners and safeties...Rylen Turner is, in the words of the great Ric Flair, a "wheelin dealin, pass stealin, high flyin, quarterback spyin, WHOOO, son of a gun"....or something like that.  Should make for a good match up.

Cheek

Quote from: bobthebuilder on October 20, 2016, 02:26:29 pm
I hear he is very good...we have some pretty good corners and safeties...Rylen Turner is, in the words of the great Ric Flair, a "wheelin dealin, pass stealin, high flyin, quarterback spyin, WHOOO, son of a gun"....or something like that.  Should make for a good match up.

Your secondary is terrible.  Receivers are open all over the field.  The only thing you have not faced is a quality QB who can throw it around.

Freshmeat

Chuck you won't find a 2A team that has a shut down secondary .. and not many 2A QBs can spin it all night.. but Hampton does have the best athlete in 2A and that alone can win games.

BigLion10

Must have not seen England play then buddy if you think that

dawgpound

Quote from: Cheek on October 20, 2016, 03:43:10 pm
Your secondary is terrible.  Receivers are open all over the field.  The only thing you have not faced is a quality QB who can throw it around.
hg qb has college offers and he didn't throw it all over our secondary what games have you watched

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 20, 2016, 04:27:17 pm
hg qb has college offers and he didn't throw it all over our secondary what games have you watched

What college offers does he have?

bulldawg2016

All of these posters has been saying the same stuff every week!! Well we will give y'all respect when you beat fordyce we will give y'all respect when you beat HG and y'all haven't played a good team yet!! Blah blah blah!! All we have done is WIN!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas