• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs McCroy

Started by Lions84, October 11, 2016, 09:40:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Can the Lions win 2 in a row??

Lions
6 (31.6%)
Jags
7 (36.8%)
Craigs BBQ
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: October 15, 2016, 09:40:58 am

Lions84

Lions might pull of the upset but I not too sure with all the injuries and low numbers.

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip da jags another high score'n game da lions should b back on track after da injuries an 1 season end'n injury da small squad  didnt mentally  recover n tyme 2 whip buck but did bounce' back an step'd up nicely out ran an whip'd Augusta las wk like it wusnt nutt'n lol  should b  prime'd fo da upset on da defending 2a state champs  go lions fight win  up tempo lions 39-38

big E

mtindian42

Jags20

Old Scrapper

big E

Kennon is the best defensive coach in this conference. He'll have a good game plan for Mr. Cross.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on October 11, 2016, 12:58:58 pm
Kennon is the best defensive coach in this conference. He'll have a good game plan for Mr. Cross.

He may have forgotten to game plan for des arc.

Jags20

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 11, 2016, 02:20:37 pm
He may have forgotten to game plan for des arc.

I don't think he forgot to game plan for Des Arc. The score was only 14-6 at half. Des Arc players just played with more heart.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jags20 on October 11, 2016, 08:03:10 pm
I don't think he forgot to game plan for Des Arc. The score was only 14-6 at half. Des Arc players just played with more heart.

Ok, how forgot to tell them the game is 4 quarters. Because the game wasn't as close as the final score.

Jags20

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 11, 2016, 08:29:47 pm
Ok, how forgot to tell them the game is 4 quarters. Because the game wasn't as close as the final score.

I think that falls on the kids, not the coaches.

hornetfan8

Clarendon might upset the jags this year. Clarendon 20-16

MomaLion

As far as i'm aware we have everyone back except Ced so i'm going with Clarendon in the upset...I have a feeling I will be taking my blood pressure meds before half lol.

big E

Homecoming for the jags for you people that can't make the game you can listen on 93.5 out of Forrest city. Or for you 84 the app on there website.

da greatest bigbaby

Its hc fo da jags 2mrrow wow  but its rival Augusta nxt wk from their sources noo cake walk dis tyme  lol da lions haven't been stop'd yet 32.2 a game a d coordinators nitemare awesum da lions n a upset lol an congrats 2 da jr lions they whip'd d Augusta boi'z 40-12 buck 30-0 an pw 32-6 da las few wks an da score'n wus on da 2nd team u guys noo betta an yeah  dis is football  lol its always 1 dude talent lol go lions fight win

big E

Lions84

brown2010

jags gonna roll tonight.

pick worry about eagles don't worry about kennon

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: brown2010 on October 14, 2016, 03:28:09 pm
jags gonna roll tonight.

pick worry about eagles don't worry about kennon

Oh, I'm not worried about him, it wasn't even a challenge for des arc .

RiverEagle079

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 14, 2016, 03:45:44 pm

hogsfan4life

October 15, 2016, 01:11:03 am #20 Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 11:02:18 am by hogsfan4life
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 14, 2016, 03:45:44 pm

Pick you usually show some class on here but your comments on this thread are pretty classless.

Lions84

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hogsfan4life on October 15, 2016, 01:11:03 am
Pick you usually have show some class on here but your comments on this thread are pretty classless.

Yea I know, but sometimes the truth needs to be spoken to a few people. I haven't said one thing that's not true.

HorseFeathers

Why are we talking about Des arc on a MCCRORY/Clarendon thread

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 15, 2016, 09:52:27 am
Why are we talking about Des arc on a MCCRORY/Clarendon thread

Well someone said that Mccrorys coach was the BEST defensive game planner and I simply said he forgot to game plan for des arc and it went down hill from there.

hogsfan4life

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 15, 2016, 09:54:20 am
Well someone said that Mccrorys coach was the BEST defensive game planner and I simply said he forgot to game plan for des arc and it went down hill from there.

Well it's an idiotic statement. He didn't forget to gameplan for DA. He shut you down first half. So I would say his game plan worked. However, at half your coaches were able to adjust and pull away. Doesn't take away from his gameplan. Also, players do a lot more dictating on the outcome of a game than a coach. So once again show some class.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hogsfan4life on October 15, 2016, 11:04:47 am
Well it's an idiotic statement. He didn't forget to gameplan for DA. He shut you down first half. So I would say his game plan worked. However, at half your coaches were able to adjust and pull away. Doesn't take away from his gameplan. Also, players do a lot more dictating on the outcome of a game than a coach. So once again show some class.

Picks post actually shows what he thinks of Des arcs coach's ability to game plan and coach a game....whoops

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 15, 2016, 11:06:28 am
Picks post actually shows what he thinks of Des arcs coach's ability to game plan and coach a game....whoops

Des arc's coach did just fine.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hogsfan4life on October 15, 2016, 11:04:47 am

I didn't actually mean he "forgot to game plan", it was said sarcastically. Don't take everything so serious.

Old Scrapper

Note to self! Never whine on FF. ✔️ thanks self I won't

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 16, 2016, 08:21:07 pm
Note to self! Never whine on FF. ✔️ thanks self I won't

Just don't do it, and not expect to be hated on for it lol

Old Scrapper

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas