• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector vs England

Started by softballfan, October 10, 2016, 02:48:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

littleman

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, a cat will win this game.😂😂😂😂

Devilcat54

Hector 28 England 24. Don't think England will end Hector 30 game win streak in conference play. Get ready for some hard hitting next week. Is it game time yet!!

mohawk

Had this one circled for a while. Should be a good show.

BigLion10

Quote from: Devilcat54 on October 12, 2016, 08:25:28 pm
Hector 28 England 24. Don't think England will end Hector 30 game win streak in conference play. Get ready for some hard hitting next week. Is it game time yet!!
You have to catch them to hit em first

Countryboy5

I promise you England will score more than 24 I think Hector D might slow down the run but they will have trouble all night with the pass

lionfan59

CountryBoy like I said. Which one of England's studs stand up and make you pay? Stop the run only to have try and defend the pass. While doing that our run picks up. Then that stingy defense you have to deal with.Clarkson and Hawkins should be back healthy and that will help a lot.

Countryboy5

October 12, 2016, 10:36:25 pm #56 Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 10:53:40 pm by Countryboy5
Quote from: lionfan59 on October 12, 2016, 09:20:26 pm
CountryBoy like I said. Which one of England's studs stand up and make you pay? Stop the run only to have try and defend the pass. While doing that our run picks up. Then that stingy defense you have to deal with.Clarkson and Hawkins should be back healthy and that will help a lot.
Right see the problem is England has a team full of talent you can't key in on one player. With Hector every body know who is the key player and that's the qb you stop him you beat Hector they aint played a team with a defense like England's

Countryboy5

Quote from: Countryboy5 on October 12, 2016, 10:36:25 pm
Right see the problem is England has a team full of talent you can't key in on one player. With Hector every body know who is the key player and that's the qb you stop him you beat Hector they aint played a team with a defense like England's

bigworm

Every team that plays hector knows the key to beating them............Stop Tanner. But not many succeed in doing so. We will have to play flawless to beat them. But just remember we do play cutter in 2 days. Not hector.

HorseFeathers

Hector has been a one man team for three years now..... they've lost games, but nobody has shut down young Mr. Gained.... Always a possibility of a first though...

Countryboy5

October 12, 2016, 11:09:35 pm #60 Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 11:13:28 pm by Countryboy5
I know bigworm but cutter fans don't talk to us so I got to get started with hector they like to talk I like them better

02cat

We all know what each other has, it's no surprise. Take one day at a time and one game at a time. Just as we have seen this year you are never guaranteed tomorrow. Hector has Gaines, that's true, but someone has to block for him and someone has to catch the ball. We have weapons all over the field as well. They are there I promise you that. Just as HF said, teams have seen him for 3 years now and they have yet to stop him. Him and the WHOLE team are always right there til the end. We may lose but I can promise you, England will know that they were in a cat fight. Just take care of business Friday night and we will see you on the other side.

bigworm

Well said 02cat. I've watched lots of hector the last few days. The more I watch the more impressed I am. Line blocks very well. Receivers are smart and know how to get open. Defense is solid. Gonna be 2 good teams doin work. As always it will probably come down to mistakes. The fewest wins.,

ISU7

Will this game be played in London (England) or Mexico (Hector) 😄😃😷😎

Countryboy5

wiseguy

There's going to be a HUGE invasion of WILDCATS coming to England in a few days :o

big E

Lion's speed will be the difference in this one. Hamburg was big and athletic and England had little trouble with them. 42-28 lions.

Countryboy5

October 13, 2016, 05:20:17 am #67 Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:25:23 am by Countryboy5
Like I said England passing game will give Hector trouble  all night if they can score 60 they might beat England but that D for England won't let that happen 42-24 England

lionfan59

mohawk

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 12, 2016, 10:55:55 pm
Hector has been a one man team for three years now..... they've lost games, but nobody has shut down young Mr. Gained.... Always a possibility of a first though...

So Gaines has won around 30 games by himself?? That's impressive!!

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 12, 2016, 11:50:29 pm
Well said 02cat. I've watched lots of hector the last few days. The more I watch the more impressed I am. Line blocks very well. Receivers are smart and know how to get open. Defense is solid. Gonna be 2 good teams doin work. As always it will probably come down to mistakes. The fewest wins.,
One thing this team never does is give up on plays! Tanner does a great job at extending plays, the line blocks til the whistle blows and the receivers do a fantastic job at coming back to the QB and finding holes to setup in! This won't be a walk in the park for either team!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 13, 2016, 09:21:40 am
One thing this team never does is give up on plays! Tanner does a great job at extending plays, the line blocks til the whistle blows and the receivers do a fantastic job at coming back to the QB and finding holes to setup in! This won't be a walk in the park for either team!

Both QBs do an excellent job of extending plays and Hector is definitely much more than a one man show. They are scrappy and physically and mentally tough. England is the same and also very athletic. This should be an excellent game

Bigditchlion

Honestly can see these teams playing twice this year, they are both that good.

Devilcat54

You're right 10 they will be running from Hector because they dang sure don't want to get hit by them

BigLion10

I guarantee England isn't afraid of contact. We like to lay the wood ourselves

Lionbro20

Promise you Hector will holler mercy before our guys do.. our guys are looking for contact every play

HorseFeathers

Isn't contact the point of football? If you are a player and aren't looking for contact maybe ballet would be better?

Lionbro20

Contact being hard contact every player loves making the big hit.. energizes the whole team

lionfan59

Oh how many head hunters we actually have!! We got backs like Brooks and Davis who will plow you like dozer instead of running around.  They bring the heat. Thompson and his body slams.  To Clarkson flying high open field slaps. To Colemans uprooting hits to Lawrence's oh you thought I was small guy knocking your teeth out your mouth hits.

switch hitting tackle

I made the mistake of walking in here without my waders on.

Hornet4ever

Wish I didnt have to work I would make this one for sure...

N2DEEP

Hector must stop the rollout passes with pressure from its ends/ olb's, plus watch for the crossing patterns away from the rollout side.

England can't give hector sustained drives, they have to stay in their lanes and be strong on 3rd down.

Since the game is at England I say 38-24 England.

BigLion10

Here we go folks it's England Hector week let's get it on

lionfan59

No holding back this week. The boys come out slinging on both sides.  Going to be a good one.

02cat

Just everyone remember, these are high school kids. You never know what is going thru their minds and how they will play. This will be round 1 for both teams. I believe we will meet again in 7 weeks at WMS. See y'all Friday night.

Lumberjackfan1978

mtindian42

A ball game for the ages here!

England 38
Hector   25

To many weapons for England!

ISU7

UK (England) 48
Mexico ( Hector) 24

highschoolball

Hector will have to play VERY well to beat England. The Lions are no joke! Watched them against Hamburg in the classic early this year.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: highschoolball on October 15, 2016, 02:40:26 am
Hector will have to play VERY well to beat England. The Lions are no joke! Watched them against Hamburg in the classic early this year.
England will have to play pretty good too! We aren't #2 just cuz they like us!

Bigditchlion

No doubt Wildcat. This will be an epic ballgame! Have to have all weapons locked and loaded to get the W here from both sides,a slip up and it's 6.

WPWells

Why are you referring to Hector as Mexico? Hector was originally the name of a character in The Iliad, so if anything Hector is a Greek name.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Bigditchlion on October 15, 2016, 08:15:49 am
No doubt Wildcat. This will be an epic ballgame! Have to have all weapons locked and loaded to get the W here from both sides,a slip up and it's 6.
Very true!! Friday can't get here fast enough and I know our boys are glad this game is finally here!! I know y'all are too and should be game of the week in all classifications!

bigworm

Quote from: Devilcat54 on October 13, 2016, 07:56:12 pm
You're right 10 they will be running from Hector because they dang sure don't want to get hit by them

now this is funny.

bigworm

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 13, 2016, 09:27:39 pm
Isn't contact the point of football? If you are a player and aren't looking for contact maybe ballet would be better?

So hector has a ballet team?

BrianfromCarlisle

Who coaches a ballet team?

Wildcatalumni21

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bigworm on October 15, 2016, 01:24:42 pm
So hector has a ballet team?

Ha, got the wildcats confused with those cupcakes y'all been chowing down on 8)

BigLion10

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 15, 2016, 03:52:36 pm
Ha, got the wildcats confused with those cupcakes y'all been chowing down on 8)
same cupcakes y'all played

Wildcatalumni21

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas