• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector vs England

Started by softballfan, October 10, 2016, 02:48:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

bigworm

I must be confused. I thought I was watching hector MC game film but it more resembled a big pillow fight.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bigworm on October 15, 2016, 04:28:21 pm
I must be confused. I thought I was watching hector MC game film but it more resembled a big pillow fight.

Wouldn't know I hung out with hornet4ever last night at the hackett/Danville game

bigworm

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bigworm on October 15, 2016, 04:56:02 pm
Just poking a lil.

I know lol, I'm being truthful....made the drive over to hackett to watch Danville....hornet skipped out on our dinner date though...

Speaking of which, what's the best place to get dinner at in or near england?

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 15, 2016, 05:04:56 pm
Nopal the Mexican place

My party will be partial to catfish places....or Good Burgers...

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 15, 2016, 04:28:21 pm
We just filled out pillow full of rocks lol

bigworm

I think one of the organizations at the school is having king cat from 5 to 7. I'll check and make sure on that though. If not, and you want fish there is a place called "geautreaux". It's at the first red light you guys will come to in england. Good fish.

lionfan59

Wake up lil kitties the week has officially started. 

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 16, 2016, 08:27:29 am
Wake up lil kitties the week has officially started.
Heck I've been up since 4 waiting on you little kitties to show up

bigworm

It's a great day. The Lords day. First day of Hector week. First day of the rest of our lives. Thank you Lord!!!

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 16, 2016, 10:04:04 am
It's a great day. The Lords day. First day of Hector week. First day of the rest of our lives. Thank you Lord!!!
Amen to that!

Longfellow

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 15, 2016, 09:01:38 am
Why are you referring to Hector as Mexico? Hector was originally the name of a character in The Iliad, so if anything Hector is a Greek name.
He confused Hector with Danville

Wildcatalumni21

Sure has been quiet today!

BigLion10

Everyone's been at church lol

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 16, 2016, 05:39:40 pm
Everyone's been at church lol
Only downside to working on Sundays

lionfan59

Been reading all that mess on another thread. Had to cone over here to relax my head.  So y'all see how hard Chad Kelly got hit last night?  Well #2 Clarkson lays the licks like that. Hectors receivers might need to make sure they are buckled up.

BigLion10

I hear ya 21 I worked till 2 went to the night service though

wiseguy

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 16, 2016, 06:32:57 pm
Been reading all that mess on another thread. Had to cone over here to relax my head.  So y'all see how hard Chad Kelly got hit last night?  Well #2 Clarkson lays the licks like that. Hectors receivers might need to make sure they are buckled up.
Hector's #33 completely DE-CLEATED a 275-300 pounder from MC Fri-nite! He loves to lay the WOOD! He gets his Respect Fast & Furious ;)

lionfan59

De cleated nice.  Must have been Rawlings's cleats.

bigworm

I'll go with ya. #33 will lay the wood if he gets the chance.

Devilcat54

Hf cothams at Scott hub cap burger and Mississippi mud cake. One of the best in the state.

lionfan59

Make an early trip and get here around Lunch. You can come to ole Keo get you one then classics. With big ole slice of chocolate pie!!!!!?

HorseFeathers

The burger has my attention ....the mud cake not so much

HorseFeathers

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 16, 2016, 08:56:56 pm
Make an early trip and get here around Lunch. You can come to ole Keo get you one then classics. With big ole slice of chocolate pie!!!!!?

I personally don't like chocolate that much, other than the occasional mug of hot cocoa, I'll be rolling out of morrilton around 3ish, puts me in england with plenty of time to eat I'd think

02cat

Quote from: Devilcat54 on October 16, 2016, 08:55:25 pm
Hf cothams at Scott hub cap burger and Mississippi mud cake. One of the best in the state.
I have always wanted to eat there!!!!

Lionbro20

#33? He isn't fast enough to catch our backs to lay the lick, and he doesn't seem to give his all every play

lionfan59

You ain't lived until you had a Keo Classic. And don't like chocolate pie that's ok. There's plenty other smack ya momma deserts there for ya. And Cothams ain't bad either.  Get ya some fried green tomatoes ummmm good.

wiseguy

Quote from: Lionbro20 on October 16, 2016, 09:11:01 pm
#33? He isn't fast enough to catch our backs to lay the lick, and he doesn't seem to give his all every play
I guess we'll just have to wait and see 8) Should be a barn-burner!

BigLion10

I like the Reuben at keo myself 59. They pies will make you slap yo grandma

HorseFeathers

Both my grandma's are dead....but I might have to check that out

lionfan59

Now Big you take that back. You know the classic is where it's at.

bigworm

I'll fry everyone some bologna!!!

02cat

Quote from: bigworm on October 16, 2016, 10:09:13 pm
I'll fry everyone some bologna!!!
Make it fried BBQ Bologna and I'll be there!!!!

BigLion10

Everyone meet at worms tire shop for fried bologna I'm down

Dr. Defense

Cheek1

Restaurant in England Suzie- q will have Catfish and Shrimp buffet this Friday from 5 till, I cook for them till 30min before game, good food

Cheek1

as long as England doesn't turn ball over, odds are in our favor, Lions have not been challenged since Junction City, can't wait till Friday, safe travels Hector
Hector Jr. High better be ready this Thursday, Jr. Lions have 2 running backs who are a joy to watch, one will move up end of year and contribute.

Wildcatalumni21

Where's the Mexican place located at?

Countryboy5

October 17, 2016, 09:59:40 am #140 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:01:12 am by Countryboy5
Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 17, 2016, 09:44:54 am
Where's the Mexican place located at?
right beside the high school

Devilcat54

Can we get a fried egg with pepper jack cheese on that bolo.

Devilcat54

Cat cothams is good food . Probably where I I'll eat at. Just for the cake.

Wildcatalumni21

Do we all think this will be a offensive shootout or a defensive lockdown?? I say offensive shootout with lots of big plays from both teams!

Cheek

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 17, 2016, 12:31:08 pm
Do we all think this will be a offensive shootout or a defensive lockdown?? I say offensive shootout with lots of big plays from both teams!

I say offensive for one team and defensive for another. 

Lionbro20

42-22 England takes this one

Old Scrapper

I know both teams are undefeated and are very good but I sure think England will hang 50 on Hector. 50-18 final.

Flashmob

October 17, 2016, 01:36:16 pm #147 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:38:10 pm by Flashmob

HECTOR!!!!

This is just what I think of everytime I hear Hector. Carry on. :)

Lions84

02cat

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 17, 2016, 01:28:17 pm
I know both teams are undefeated and are very good but I sure think England will hang 50 on Hector. 50-18 final.
They might hang 50 but I highly doubt they hold us to 18.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas