• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

P/W @ Carlisle

Started by BisonFan1, October 08, 2016, 07:48:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianfromCarlisle

2 magnificent runs by Jasean Harper to close out the half.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 14, 2016, 07:30:13 pm
If carlisles coach calls anything but runs up the middle, they should fire him tonight.  PW is weak up the middle

Appears the school board can focus on other matters for now.

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle played a great game tonight. That team that was on the field tonight will be tough to beat.  Great job Bison!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on October 14, 2016, 09:38:08 pm
Appears the school board can focus on other matters for now.

Yep. Carlisle was gashing them between the tackles.

big E

That's because we won't get out of that 4 front. Great job Bison.

BisonFan1

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 14, 2016, 09:50:53 pm
Carlisle played a great game tonight. That team that was on the field tonight will be tough to beat.  Great job Bison!!

Touché.  Outstanding job by both the players as well as the coaches.  I am really pleased with the direction the program is heading.  I knew Mark would be a good fit at his alma mater, if given the chance.  He has turned this thing around a lot quicker than I thought would happen.  We very well could end up 7-3 and the number 2 seed in the 6-2A if things work out in our favor. 

Big Dave

People just have to be patient. He's a hard nosed guy. I'm like you... Love what I'm seeing so far.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: BisonFan1 on October 15, 2016, 08:05:40 pm
Touché.  Outstanding job by both the players as well as the coaches.  I am really pleased with the direction the program is heading.  I knew Mark would be a good fit at his alma mater, if given the chance.  He has turned this thing around a lot quicker than I thought would happen.  We very well could end up 7-3 and the number 2 seed in the 6-2A if things work out in our favor.

This says a lot about the job Uhiren has done.

For the first time in three seasons, the Carlisle Bison have won three games in a row and have a winning record at any point during the season

Ventman

October 15, 2016, 11:34:49 pm #58 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:34:02 am by Ventman
Great Job Bison, keep it going this week.

brown2010

pw not that good beat us on scoreboard but 7 turnovers u don't win, they will b lucky to win another game

big E

Quote from: brown2010 on October 17, 2016, 03:25:08 pm
pw not that good beat us on scoreboard but 7 turnovers u don't win, they will b lucky to win another game
Tells you how good you are don't it brown that you got shut out by a team that's not very good at your place . I  wouldn't be Pounding my chest.

Old Scrapper

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on October 17, 2016, 05:15:34 pm
Tells you how good you are don't it brown that you got shut out by a team that's not very good at your place . I  wouldn't be Pounding my chest.

Saying you lost. To a subpar team is chest pounding?

big E

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 17, 2016, 05:27:20 pm
Saying you lost. To a subpar team is chest pounding?
Probably used the wrong words. It happens . Facts are if we arent any good and I've not said that we were world beaters at any point in this season , and we come to your house and shut you out don't talk trash because I don't care if you fumbled 206 times in the game when the clock struck 0 it read PW 8 McCrory 0. Seems to me that makes us better than you. So if we are not any good then you must be terrible.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: brown2010 on October 17, 2016, 03:25:08 pm

The real question is, will mccrory win another game?

brown2010

yes we will win another pick and big e you beat us on scoreboard

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: brown2010 on October 17, 2016, 05:57:34 pm
yes we will win another pick and big e you beat us on scoreboard

You better get it against Augusta

big E

And for the record we beat you on the field also MR. BROWN. Because you were inside the 20 4 times and didn't score fumble or no fumble .

Ventman

Carlisle has a pretty good team. They have gotten better every week. I'm not saying they will beat McCrory but it won't be an easy task for the Jags to come to Carlisle and win. Brinkley first though. Keep up the hard work Bison.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ventman on October 17, 2016, 07:33:37 pm
Carlisle has a pretty good team. They have gotten better every week. I'm not saying they will beat McCrory but it won't be an easy task for the Jags to come to Carlisle and win. Brinkley first though. Keep up the hard work Bison.

But I can say it. Lol

Ventman

BisonFan1

I don't think P/W is a bad team.  You don't win your first six games by being terrible.  However, I will say that aside from beating the Jags, most of their W's came against the bottom half of the conference and, let's all face it, the 6-2A is down this year.  In my opinion, it's Des Arc (1A) and Carlisle (1B) and then it drops down to everyone else. 

As far as last Friday goes, I just think Carlisle was the much better team.  We have consistently gotten better each and every game and it appears we are peaking at the right time.  Now, had we played P/W earlier in the season, they very well could have won (see the Augusta game).  But, I will say that I am happy to see P/W being competitive again.  Hopefully their success will continue on into next year. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas