• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton dawgs vs the wrong dogs

Started by dawgpound, October 01, 2016, 08:14:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Cheek on October 04, 2016, 03:46:31 pm
It is nice the women in Hampton are starting to post. Welcome to the board young lady!
Your an idiot!!

Cheek

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 04:05:00 pm
Your an idiot!!
[/quote

What is the problem, I assumed by the post that you were a female .  I do not know of many men, grown or not, that would respond to a post with that saying. 

Proud Buckaroo

Your an idiot!!

I know you're new to fearless Friday, but this can potentionally get you banned.

sickwillie

Quote from: Cheek on October 04, 2016, 03:46:31 pm
It is nice the women in Hampton are starting to post. Welcome to the board young lady!

Bye: noun.
1. Short for goodbye.

By: preposition
1. identifying the agent performing an action.

Goodness, Cheek.......  ???   Please learn the definitions of the word you speak before you A) try to insult B) try to be funny.

sickwillie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 04, 2016, 04:15:14 pm
I know you're new to fearless Friday, but this can potentionally get you banned.

PB, when did stating facts become illegal on FF?

bulldawg2016

Quote from: sickwillie on October 04, 2016, 04:22:16 pm
I am not new to FF!! I I don't give a crap if I get banned!!

Cheek

Quote from: sickwillie on October 04, 2016, 04:21:08 pm
Bye: noun.
1. Short for goodbye.

By: preposition
1. identifying the agent performing an action.

Goodness, Cheek.......  ???   Please learn the definitions of the word you speak before you A) try to insult B) try to be funny.

Now explain the "Felicia" part young lady.

AirWarren

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 04:26:10 pm

You'll just resurface 10 years later.....again. Haha

sickwillie

Quote from: Cheek on October 04, 2016, 04:34:42 pm
Now explain the "Felicia" part young lady.

If you are any bit familiar with comedy films you will remember the movie Friday that came out in 1995. In that movie Craig said "Bye Felicia" which later became iconic.

bulldawg2016

bulldawg2016

Quote from: sickwillie on October 04, 2016, 04:52:43 pm
If you are any bit familiar with comedy films you will remember the movie Friday that came out in 1995. In that movie Craig said "Bye Felicia" which later became iconic.

That's good stuff right there sickwillie!

Cheek

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 04:56:22 pm
That's good stuff right there sickwillie!

I see your boyfriend came to your rescue.  I would not let him go, he is a keeper.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Cheek on October 04, 2016, 05:05:56 pm
I see your boyfriend came to your rescue.  I would not let him go, he is a keeper.
You need to watch your mouth!! It's easy to hide behind your phone or computer!!

BigLion10

I'm not so sure you want to meet cheek in person man

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 04:26:10 pm

Date Registered: August 24, 2016, 09:38:33 am

This is why I said you were new to fearless Friday... lol.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: sickwillie on October 04, 2016, 04:22:16 pm

Name calling is against FF rules. Lol.

Hey, I'm not the one who makes the rules. I know several people who were banned for doing such.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 04, 2016, 06:20:24 pm

Hey, I'm not the one who makes the rules. I know several people who were banned for doing such.

FredBird keeps getting himself vacations because of this rule...

And I agree with Cheek, Hampton is a solid team, but Thomas is what puts them over the top as a legitimate contender this year.

sickwillie

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 04, 2016, 06:30:55 pm
FredBird keeps getting himself vacations because of this rule...

And I agree with Cheek, Hampton is a solid team, but Thomas is what puts them over the top as a legitimate contender this year.

And I will not disagree with that

Cheek

Quote from: sickwillie on October 04, 2016, 07:27:49 pm

And I will not disagree with that

I am sure you do.  No one wants to admit that Monte is the key to this team, but the fact remains that he is. i am not denying  that Hampton does not have some quality players, but without Thomas and Childs, they would be lucky to make the playoffs.  Teams have to account for Thomas every down, which allows others to shine.

sickwillie

Quote from: Cheek on October 04, 2016, 07:37:25 pm
I am sure you do.  No one wants to admit that Monte is the key to this team, but the fact remains that he is. i am not denying  that Hampton does not have some quality players, but without Thomas and Childs, they would be lucky to make the playoffs.  Teams have to account for Thomas every down, which allows others to shine.

Just when I wanted to agree with you you had to say some more ignorant stuff! They would still be a post season team without those two, but those two have been great attributes to the team and they have definitely increased there chances of going to War Memorial Stadium.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 04, 2016, 06:20:24 pm

Hey go back a few threads you was right in the middle of some name calling oh by the way it was the same word!!!

bulldawg2016

October 04, 2016, 08:13:33 pm #71 Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 08:16:28 pm by bulldawg2016
Quote from: Cheek on October 04, 2016, 07:37:25 pm
Who is saying he is not the key??? I'm saying that he has a lot more players around him!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 06:10:59 pm
You need to watch your mouth!! It's easy to hide behind your phone or computer!!
Your an idiot!!

Im willing to bet about anything, that says the both of you together would not say that to his face.

bulldawg2016

You don't know me so you can bet if you want to!!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 04, 2016, 08:16:17 pm
Im willing to bet about anything, that says the both of you together would not say that to his face.
Both them quotes are from me so who is the other person your talking about!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 08:20:02 pm
Both them quotes are from me so who is the other person your talking about!!

Sorry thought it was 2 not so smart people. 

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 08:18:29 pm
You don't know me so you can bet if you want to!!

Your right, but I still say you would not say anything halfway rude to him.

bulldawg2016

If he said something rude to me like the crap that he was posting on here I wouldn't think twice he could be Godzilla I'm just that stupid!!!   Dang pick he must be your boyfriend!!

AirWarren

I know dawg 2016 personally. And yes he would.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 04, 2016, 08:57:55 pm #78 Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 08:59:28 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 08:29:33 pm
If he said something rude to me like the crap that he was posting on here I wouldn't think twice he could be Godzilla I'm just that stupid!!!   Dang pick he must be your boyfriend!!

Not godzilla, but he did scare chuck Norris once.

I've yet to read anything rude, that wasn't posted by you.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AirWarren on October 04, 2016, 08:50:45 pm
I know dawg 2016 personally. And yes he would.

No he wouldn't. He may be a bad dude, but nobody is just going to walk up to anyone and call them and idiot  in this day and age.

Ventman

😂😂😂good one pick and I agree!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 04, 2016, 01:31:22 pm
Don't get upset...just giving Monta props...he is in beast mode right now..trust me the Danold Dumpster knows..

Dump out

dawgpound

im ya huckleberry

bigworm

Dang, I been missing all the good stuff. Ain't no need fur younz da get all mad about it!!! 

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 08:11:56 pm
Hey go back a few threads you was right in the middle of some name calling oh by the way it was the same word!!!

You have me confused. Because... I'm afraid I haven't called anyone an idiot. You'll have to show me where I said this.

Cheek

Quote from: sickwillie on October 04, 2016, 08:03:06 pm

Just when I wanted to agree with you you had to say some more ignorant stuff! They would still be a post season team without those two, but those two have been great attributes to the team and they have definitely increased there chances of going to War Memorial Stadium.

How do you figure.  Without Monte and Child's, you lose to CHG, PC and Bearden.  Now you have to beat two of the three remaining teams in Rison, Woodlawn and Strong.  Rison is down, but they are still capable of beating anyone in the conference.  That means you would have to beat an improved Woodlawn to get in the playoffs.  People respect you more on the board when you discuss issues with facts.

bigworm

October 04, 2016, 11:20:12 pm #86 Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:46:32 pm by bigworm
"Great attributes".......now that's funny. They are hampton football. There would still be a team, but at best a 2 and 3 team right now.

big E

Dang big Cheek getting under people's skin.

Hornet4ever

Hornet4ever

Quote from: sickwillie on October 04, 2016, 08:03:06 pm

I've seen Hampton, and let me say this. They are athletic, and look pretty good. However, without Monta and Childs; you are simply a 2-3 team in a not so stout 8-2A. There isn't anything wrong with this either, most of the time in 2a ball you have team's with the stand out's that make the team go. Look at Strong, they had Kenneth Dixon. That Strong team without him may still have been fairly good, but with Dixon; it pushed them over the top. I understand pride in your team, but be real. Nobody is saying Hampton sucks, just stating that without the Hermit transfer; you are just another 8-2A team..

AA Insider

But you could say the same about pc without jackson, chg without Whitley, hill and Garcia or bearden without berry and their rb. But luckily all these players are on their respective teams and making for some great games so far this year. This is probably the closest the competition has been from top to bottom in the 8aa in a very long time.

baseball13

If Childs did not come to Hampton, Hampton would still have Hegler and he is a force as well. Monta is good and puts on a great show but even without him I think Hampton would play with everybody in the conference with the exception of CHG. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 05, 2016, 07:36:20 am #92 Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:20:19 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: AA Insider on October 05, 2016, 06:41:42 am
But you could say the same about pc without jackson, chg without Whitley, hill and Garcia or bearden without berry and their rb. But luckily all these players are on their respective teams and making for some great games so far this year. This is probably the closest the competition has been from top to bottom in the 8aa in a very long time.

You can say it about every team that has a descent shot of playing after thanksgiving.  For des arc this would be the Conway brothers,  I mean 2A schools (now that j.c. is gone) just don't have an abundance of athletes like that.

dawgpound

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2016, 07:36:20 am
You can say it about every team that has a descent shot of playing after thanksgiving.  For des arc is would be the Conway brothers,  I mean 2A schools (now that j.c. is gone) just don't have an abundance of athletes like that.
year in and year out this is true Jc seemed to always have them

bigworm

the difference is that the rest of the kids mentioned grew up in those cities. just not quite the same af far as the respect factor goes. "The Consolidation" will not be respected outside of Hermpton.

flawlessthoughts

Hampton is a very talented young team with great defensive talent. Now we all can ignore the fact of Monta & Kevin being the "Boom" in the offense if we choose to, but we all know without those two the offense is less than average. I do believe they would still be a decent defensive team just weak on offense without the two. Monta & Kevin have that "IT" factor when the ball is in their hands. The rest of the Hampton ball carriers are average high school players. For future references his name is "Monta" not "Monte". We call him Ta though.

The A-Team

Quote from: justagal on October 04, 2016, 07:41:05 am
Yes, please tell me how our fans are so ridiculous??  We stand on our feet, we yell && scream for our boys, we ring our cowbells, etc.  We line our roads with supportive signs to make sure our boys of fall know they have support behind them.  Post game, we join hands and pray as one, unless we are stopped by security!!  None of that screams "ridiculous" to me??  BUT..  what do I know??  I'm just a Hampton Hick who knows nothing about winning...  most of y'all say!!  #BULLDOGPRIDE #BULLDOGSTRONG
I'm not trying to disrespect anyone or talk about "all" of the fans. I have listened to some of them at games cursing at other individuals while expressing how Hampton is the best there is while criticizing players from the other team in a not so pleasant manner. I experienced this at a High school game and a Jr High game. That's why I said it and have heard several people say "some" of those fans from Hampton act like they have never won and they are rude. It probably don't pertain to you so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

dawgpound

Quote from: The A-Team on October 05, 2016, 07:48:16 pm
I'm not trying to disrespect anyone or talk about "all" of the fans. I have listened to some of them at games cursing at other individuals while expressing how Hampton is the best there is while criticizing players from the other team in a not so pleasant manner. I experienced this at a High school game and a Jr High game. That's why I said it and have heard several people say "some" of those fans from Hampton act like they have never won and they are rude. It probably don't pertain to you so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.
ive been to a lot of Hampton games and have never witnessed any behavior like this

The A-Team

Quote from: dawgpound on October 05, 2016, 08:43:36 pm
ive been to a lot of Hampton games and have never witnessed any behavior like this
OK. Back to the kids. I don't understand why these people are not giving the hold team their due diligence. Remove the o-line and tell me what Thomas will do. I've watched those sophomores since peewee. Their hard work is paying off.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: The A-Team on October 05, 2016, 10:27:25 pm
OK. Back to the kids. I don't understand why these people are not giving the hold team their due diligence. Remove the o-line and tell me what Thomas will do. I've watched those sophomores since peewee. Their hard work is paying off.
If you remove the line you won't have enough players to play the game. What Thomas is doing this season is nothing new. Fact is most of us have seen better from him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas