• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton dawgs vs the wrong dogs

Started by dawgpound, October 01, 2016, 08:14:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldawg2016

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on October 05, 2016, 10:47:38 pm
If you remove the line you won't have enough players to play the game. What Thomas is doing this season is nothing new. Fact is most of us have seen better from him.
I don't recall anyone saying Monta is not a huge piece of our offense!! all we are trying to say is there is a lot of talented players on this Hampton team and most of them are young!! they will still be a good team when Monta is gone!!

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 06, 2016, 07:53:47 am
I don't recall anyone saying Monta is not a huge piece of our offense!! all we are trying to say is there is a lot of talented players on this Hampton team and most of them are young!! they will still be a good team when Monta is gone!!
Sure they will..

bulldawg2016

AirWarren

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on October 05, 2016, 10:47:38 pm
If you remove the line you won't have enough players to play the game. What Thomas is doing this season is nothing new. Fact is most of us have seen better from him.

There is no I in team.

bulldawg2016

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: AirWarren on October 06, 2016, 11:30:16 am
There is no I in team.
who said there was an "I in team"? Who said "Monta is winning all the games for them"? You guys took it as sarcasm but I was being serious when I said "sure they will".. They will be a decent team without Ta.. Just not as good as they are this season.

flawlessthoughts

October 06, 2016, 08:08:08 pm #106 Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 08:42:26 pm by flawlessthoughts
Me saying "if you remove the line they won't have enough players to play" means of course he need them. You guys are too defensive. I've said before "they are a young talented team" but they would lack big play players if Monta & Kevin wasn't there. Monta is good enough to score you 5 or 6 touchdowns in that offense. The defense is what will win them a championship and Hampton have a lot of head hunters. Without Monta & Kevin they wouldn't be in the championship conversations.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on October 06, 2016, 08:08:08 pm
Me saying "if you remove the line they won't have enough players to play" means of course he need them. You guys are too defensive. I've said before "they are a young talented team" but they would lack big play players if Monta & Kevin wasn't there. Monta is good enough to score you 5 or 6 touchdowns in that offense. The defense is what will win them a championship and Hampton have a lot of head hunters. Without Monta & Kevin they wouldn't in the championship conversations.

Are they now?

HG Hornet

Brian G

Calm down folks.

Chat it up but watch the personal attacks.

Backwoods Bart

October 07, 2016, 12:49:11 pm #110 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:50:56 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: The A-Team on October 05, 2016, 10:27:25 pm
OK. Back to the kids. I don't understand why these people are not giving the hold team their due diligence. Remove the o-line and tell me what Thomas will do. I've watched those sophomores since peewee. Their hard work is paying off.

He will find a way to win, just like he did last year. Washing machine works hard too, but Thomas will win with a mediocre line (not to say theirs is). Face the fact that they have arguably the best RB in 2-A and that's the payoff.

dawgpound

bleudog

October 07, 2016, 04:08:45 pm #112 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 04:15:11 pm by bleudog
Quote from: AirWarren on October 06, 2016, 11:30:16 am
There is no I in team.

But there are the letters needed to spell 'me' in team.  ;)

FWIW, the folks in LaLaLand see the game this way:

Strong (AR) at Hampton (AR)   [projection: Hampton (AR) 52-3]

Does Strong have a kid who can kick a field goal?

dawgpound

Delta_Bravo

Ventman

bear for life

bleudog

October 07, 2016, 07:55:43 pm #117 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:59:05 pm by bleudog
14-6 Hampton with 6:00 minutes or so left in the half

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hmfsgGGPpLU

dawgpound

AirWarren

esmoke12

Hornet4ever

Thomas bed a 3rd and 1... Kid is an athlete

Hornet4ever

Hampton about to put this game away..

Hornet4ever

#72 Bearden Bear

flawlessthoughts

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 03, 2016, 02:40:28 pm
Their loss.
We all know that isn't true...How many have passed on you? I remember telling you years ago it would be in your best interest to get off of FF...you ruined yourself years ago...lol...

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 22, 2016, 12:55:17 am
We all know that isn't true...How many have passed on you? I remember telling you years ago it would be in your best interest to get off of FF...you ruined yourself years ago...lol...

Aren't you that guy that criticized me for reading books😅😄😡?

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 22, 2016, 06:01:56 pm
Aren't you that guy that criticized me for reading books😅😄😡?
Yes, but let's make sure we get the context correct. We were discussing coaches watching film on Saturday's and you said that coaches shouldn't work on Saturday's You would rather curl up with a good book instead of prepare your team. See Dayton, things like that is why you have NEVER been selected for a head coaching position. By the way, where is ole Davis coaching now? Like I said...lol...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 23, 2016, 01:40:49 pm
Yes, but let's make sure we get the context correct. We were discussing coaches watching film on Saturday's and you said that coaches shouldn't work on Saturday's You would rather curl up with a good book instead of prepare your team. See Dayton, things like that is why you have NEVER been selected for a head coaching position. By the way, where is ole Davis coaching now? Like I said...lol...

Davis is coaching football in Georgia....where do you coach at again?

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 23, 2016, 02:06:41 pm
Davis is coaching football in Georgia....where do you coach at again?
Retired, and where do you coach?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 23, 2016, 03:26:20 pm
Retired, and where do you coach?

I don't...but I don't get my jollies bashing coaches either.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 23, 2016, 04:42:14 pm
I don't...but I don't get my jollies bashing coaches either.
Hmmmm...neither do I...I don't see where I bashed a coach. Want to point that one out for me?

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 23, 2016, 01:40:49 pm
Yes, but let's make sure we get the context correct. We were discussing coaches watching film on Saturday's and you said that coaches shouldn't work on Saturday's You would rather curl up with a good book instead of prepare your team.

Actually I never said that.

You are lying.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 23, 2016, 10:57:09 pm
Actually I never said that.

You are lying.
Really? So you work on Saturday's now?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas