• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton dawgs vs the wrong dogs

Started by dawgpound, October 01, 2016, 08:14:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgpound

I say the train keeps a rolling this is homecoming week.  I'm proud of them Hampton bulldogs after having a terrible week and still getting that W

bobthebuilder

cuz

bulldawg2016

Hampton wins this one big!! Them boys showed a lot of heart battling back and beating HG they may not have another decent game until playoff time!!

bear for life

Boy you is crazy for what I seen Friday it will be an showdown in Bearden just wait

Delta_Bravo

Bear for life.... get a life... you said Bearden was going to beat Hector then said HG was going to beat Hampton cause we couldn't cover the spread. BTW we had a sophomore with three picks... Whats next are you going to say Bearden is going to beat us. You better be worrying about that 3 seed. If you slip up with PC you are the 4

bear for life

You better be worrying about England since you says your conference champs

dawgpound

Them boys ain't worried bout anybody without that mix matchup on #25 that game ain't even close

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear for life on October 02, 2016, 03:58:58 pm
You better be worrying about England since you says your conference champs

I figure they will be challenged before they would possibly get a shot at England. But if they win up until then, England would go to hampton.

Donnie Jamon

Pick_DA_EAGLES

sickwillie

October 03, 2016, 12:14:40 am #11 Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:38:41 am by sickwillie
Quote from: bear for life on October 02, 2016, 03:04:22 pm
Boy you is crazy for what I seen Friday it will be an showdown in Bearden just wait

Man, your literary skills are poor.

Proud Buckaroo

bulldawg2016

I guess this week everyone will be saying, hey y'all beat strong we will give y'all respect lol that's been the story every week so far!!! I hope we have enough powder for the cannon this week!!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 03, 2016, 07:39:22 am
I guess this week everyone will be saying, hey y'all beat strong we will give y'all respect lol that's been the story every week so far!!! I hope we have enough powder for the cannon this week!!

I was disappointed that the cannon wasnt firing Friday night

dawgpound

I'm surprised they let us bring the bulldog tunnel they even had extra security for us since we are so rowdy

The A-Team

C'mon Hampton fans. I know it's been 25-30 years since y'all have had something to be excited about but some of your fans are ridiculous. Their actions are almost hilarious. But what I want to say is I like what I've heard about your team. Good kids ands aggressive on the field. I wish them the best. Now all y'all need is for the kids to show the fans out to accept winning.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 03, 2016, 08:22:57 am
I'm surprised they let us bring the bulldog tunnel they even had extra security for us since we are so rowdy

I'm assuming you were one of the guys behind the big trailer on the visitor side?

AA Insider

Quote from: The A-Team on October 03, 2016, 08:46:38 am
C'mon Hampton fans. I know it's been 25-30 years since y'all have had something to be excited about but some of your fans are ridiculous. Their actions are almost hilarious. But what I want to say is I like what I've heard about your team. Good kids ands aggressive on the field. I wish them the best. Now all y'all need is for the kids to show the fans out to accept winning.

I recall Hampton fielding some pretty good teams in the early 2000s when their current HC was playing. As for the Hampton fans, it seems to me the bad sportsmanship has been coming from the opposite sides from what I've heard.

dawgpound

Quote from: AA Insider on October 03, 2016, 09:26:00 am
I recall Hampton fielding some pretty good teams in the early 2000s when their current HC was playing. As for the Hampton fans, it seems to me the bad sportsmanship has been coming from the opposite sides from what I've heard.
this is true

dawgpound

Quote from: Dr. Defense on October 03, 2016, 08:50:36 am
I'm assuming you were one of the guys behind the big trailer on the visitor side?
i was in the endzone

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 03, 2016, 10:39:15 am
i was in the endzone

I gotcha....I was on the Hampton side for a while talking to some folks I know....ended up watching the Thomas show from the CHG bleachers since that was the only place to find a seat. The bulldawg/Hermit faithful had the place packed

bulldawg2016

Quote from: The A-Team on October 03, 2016, 08:46:38 am
what do you call ridiculous?

Dayton Kitchens

I figure Hamption has the better team but I'll still pull for Strong due to my connection o them.

Delta_Bravo

I figured you'd pull for Hampton since they didn't give you a shot at the head coach job. Then again if you look at it like that you wouldn't be able to pull for any teams since they all seem to pass on you.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on October 03, 2016, 12:31:43 pm
I figured you'd pull for Hampton since they didn't give you a shot at the head coach job. Then again if you look at it like that you wouldn't be able to pull for any teams since they all seem to pass on you.

+1

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Delta_Bravo on October 03, 2016, 12:31:43 pm

Their loss.

softball80

mtindian42

flawlessthoughts

justagal

Yes, please tell me how our fans are so ridiculous??  We stand on our feet, we yell && scream for our boys, we ring our cowbells, etc.  We line our roads with supportive signs to make sure our boys of fall know they have support behind them.  Post game, we join hands and pray as one, unless we are stopped by security!!  None of that screams "ridiculous" to me??  BUT..  what do I know??  I'm just a Hampton Hick who knows nothing about winning...  most of y'all say!!  #BULLDOGPRIDE #BULLDOGSTRONG

Danold Dump

Danold Dump

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 04, 2016, 08:45:58 am
Monta Thomas -42
Strong- 6
Danold this comment is DUMP!!! remember this next year when monta is gone and Hampton is still winning!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 09:29:41 am
Danold this comment is DUMP!!! remember this next year when monta is gone and Hampton is still winning!!

I know you have a sophmore who is the leading reciever for Hampton. But right now. Your leading rushers are monta, Kevin and Emmanual (SP). Who will fill in those three shoes?

JUST A QUESTION. Not trying to be smart or anything. 

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 09:29:41 am

Dont argue with Dump itll only make him worse

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 04, 2016, 09:36:47 am
I know you have a sophmore who is the leading reciever for Hampton. But right now. Your leading rushers are monta, Kevin and Emmanual (SP). Who will fill in those three shoes?

JUST A QUESTION. Not trying to be smart or anything.
TJ LAMBERT , RYLAN TURNER, DEVEYON STEPHENS, DANTE RAINEY to name a few

dawgpound

bulldawg2016

there is a pretty good list of players with a lot of talent!!

Delta_Bravo

Tre Murphy 33 sophomore starting tight end and leads the team in tackles he has 5 TD'S he doesn't get many looks with the big 3 carrying most of the load this year.

bulldawg2016

Proud Buckaroo

I wasn't trying to be smart or anything. I was just genuinely curious of what you will look like next year. 

Proud Buckaroo

What is the JR team looking like this year?

dawgpound

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 04, 2016, 12:18:34 pm
What is the JR team looking like this year?
not to bad they have 2 losses fordyce and chg

Danold Dump

Don't get upset...just giving Monta props...he is in beast mode right now..trust me the Danold Dumpster knows..

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 04, 2016, 01:31:22 pm
Don't get upset...just giving Monta props...he is in beast mode right now..trust me the Danold Dumpster knows..

Got the dumpster part right....

DOC OUT

dawg duo

everybody says hampton wouldn't be anything without monta. well let me just say something. monta has a pretty decent line blocking for him every play. yeah, monta had a heck of a game friday night. but y'all are so stuck on monta that y'all don't notice anything else. hegler didn't have a bad game, one of our sophomores played the game of their life friday but nobody wants to talk about that because he's not monta. he's a home grown boy but let's not give credit to them.

Cheek

Quote from: dawg duo on October 04, 2016, 02:26:54 pm
everybody says hampton wouldn't be anything without monta. well let me just say something. monta has a pretty decent line blocking for him every play. yeah, monta had a heck of a game friday night. but y'all are so stuck on monta that y'all don't notice anything else. hegler didn't have a bad game, one of our sophomores played the game of their life friday but nobody wants to talk about that because he's not monta. he's a home grown boy but let's not give credit to them.

Let's get serious,  without Monte, you lose last Friday night and possibly the PC game.  Hampton would go from a one seed to a three or four seed.  if Monte goes down during the season, this run is all but over. 

bulldawg2016

Quote from: Cheek on October 04, 2016, 03:28:03 pm
Let's get serious,  without Monte, you lose last Friday night and possibly the PC game.  Hampton would go from a one seed to a three or four seed.  if Monte goes down during the season, this run is all but over.
BYE FELICIA!!!!

Cheek

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 04, 2016, 03:38:56 pm
BYE FELICIA!!!!
It is nice the women in Hampton are starting to post. Welcome to the board young lady!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas