• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Danville @ Hackett week 7

Started by Hornet4ever, September 30, 2016, 09:52:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Little Johns-  30
Big buzz-  14

DanvilleFan

Pretty disappointed this isn't the game of the week.....both are ranked higher and undefeated!
Looking forward to coming to Hackett, always a fun game. Atmosphere should be crazy!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: DanvilleFan on October 11, 2016, 04:35:02 pm
Pretty disappointed this isn't the game of the week.....both are ranked higher and undefeated!
Looking forward to coming to Hackett, always a fun game. Atmosphere should be crazy!

Hootens told me they don't feel this game we'll be close. That's why they didn't pick it.

HorseFeathers

I'm just hoping that Hackett shows up...It's not a short drive over to Sebastian County....

Hornet4ever

I watched the JC Westside game against Danville. The guy isn't totally crazy, Westside had some success moving the ball. However, each time they would gain some momentum they would either turn it over, or just turn the ball over on downs. I remember one drive where Westside had three nice first downs and was moving right a long. For some reason westsides coach thought it would be a good idea to run 3 fullback dive plays in a row then try to throw a deep bomb on 4th down. Danville obviously ate that up. Danville looks to be pretty good, but its hard to really judge watching them play Westside or WYC. I'm excited to see how we stack up against them, the odds are FOR SURE against us. But, I dont mind that; its always more fun to prove people wrong if you succeed. Just hope we play well at home in front of what I expect to be a big crowd.

Hornet4ever

DanvilleFan

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 11, 2016, 04:46:12 pm
Hootens told me they don't feel this game we'll be close. That's why they didn't pick it.
::) Hmmmph...we'll see I guess, we're expecting a battle till the end

Hornet4ever

Quote from: DanvilleFan on October 12, 2016, 02:40:03 pm
::) Hmmmph...we'll see I guess, we're expecting a battle till the end

Don't mind them, it's partially my fault. I mess with them weekly, and all sorts of mischievous things. Lol, guess it's Chris Hootens way of saying screw you.

Hornet4ever

DanvilleFan

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 13, 2016, 04:32:08 am
Don't mind them, it's partially my fault. I mess with them weekly, and all sorts of mischievous things. Lol, guess it's Chris Hootens way of saying screw you.

;D  That's great! Sure they'll be plenty of folks covering the game anyway   ;)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: DanvilleFan on October 13, 2016, 09:54:34 am

;D  That's great! Sure they'll be plenty of folks covering the game anyway   ;)

I saw one prediction, I can't remember where that said Danville 28 Hackett 24. I think the game might be fairly low scoring. Both teams have fairly stout defenses.

beach bum

I don't think it will happen by I will be rooting for upset city in this one.....

wiseguy

This should have been the 2a game of the week- no doubt!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: wiseguy on October 13, 2016, 10:21:52 pm
  This should have been the 2a game of the week- no doubt!

Once again, no comment. Lol

AlumniLights

Kind of a side-note, but I was refereeing little league games the other night in Waldron, and let me tell you, those Hornet fans are fired up about some football. When I was in school Hackett was always looking to hurry up to hit the hardwood with Branham and co., and when William Ridenour(sp.?) left for Greenwood, it all kind of fell apart. It's good to see local small schools have success. I believe the little schools is what drives this crazy mess we call FF.

Hornet4ever

October 14, 2016, 06:10:37 am #66 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:12:44 am by Hornet4ever
Game day... Really excited for this one. I have read all the comments this week from everyone and have enjoyed everything so far. I have had a bit of a grudge against Danville the last 5-6 years because of the way I and my team mates were treated the last time we played there back in 2011. But as far this week has went all the posters have been very nice; the posts have been great. I think this game will be close and down to the wire. I could be wrong, Danville could come in tonight and wax the field with us. I will still be a huge Hackett fan no matter what, I just want us to play at our full potential and come out tonight feeling good and ready to improve; win or lose. Big game for the Hackett program, a win tonight will push into that "next level" programs wait to go into. Danville fans and any other fans making the trip to H-town, be safe and God bless. Go Hornets, beat those Little Johns!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: AlumniLights on October 14, 2016, 06:08:59 am
Kind of a side-note, but I was refereeing little league games the other night in Waldron, and let me tell you, those Hornet fans are fired up about some football. When I was in school Hackett was always looking to hurry up to hit the hardwood with Branham and co., and when William Ridenour(sp.?) left for Greenwood, it all kind of fell apart. It's good to see local small schools have success. I believe the little schools is what drives this crazy mess we call FF.

It's crazy... When I was 8th and 9th grade our football program was still in that mess. We were that homecoming team everyone marked on their schedule. The turn around our program has went through the last couple of years has been a lot of fun!

mtindian42

Who cares what hootens says!

Game of the week in the North: Danville @ Hackett

Game of the week in the South: MI @ Foreman

Both will be good Games.

estep0520

I think Hackett will win,  but I also hope they don't..

Scooter2121

Hornet4ever

Quote from: estep0520 on October 14, 2016, 08:06:03 am
I think Hackett will win,  but I also hope they don't..

Thanks for your support, see you in a few weeks

Fatfullback

Canu Hackett    14
BradTaylorville  13

Hornet4ever

Hornet4ever

Danville 6

Hackett 0

9:28 left in the 1st

Hackett blocks PAT

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 14, 2016, 07:06:43 pm
Danville 6

Hackett 0

9:28 left in the 1st

Hackett blocks PAT

Your boys better wake up

HorseFeathers

Hornet4ever

Hornet4ever

4th and long for Danville in their own territory

HorseFeathers

Hackett player down with apparent neck injury....sent teams to sidelines

Hornet4ever

Say a prayer for our player. Doesn't look good.

HorseFeathers

Ambulance service is as bad as phone service out here....and that's not good

HorseFeathers

3 and out for the little John's...Hackett takes over in Danville territory

Hornet4ever

Ely Stormes touchdown.

Danville 6

Hackett 6

2 point no good

6:01 left in the 1st quarter

Hornet4ever

Hackett holds Danville on 4th down deep in Hacketts territory

HorseFeathers

Hackett holds in the red zone....starting to figure out the madding please make something happen offense

Hornet4ever

Hackett overthrows wide open receiver on 3rd down

HorseFeathers

Then a 3 and out....can't tell if hackett o line isn't good. Or Danville D line is good...

Hornet4ever

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 14, 2016, 07:46:48 pm
Madden is good

The rest of their offense not so much.....fairly certain the HB just gave their wr a concussion lolol

Hornet4ever

Danville scores on a 3rd and 15. Wow. Haha

Danville 13

Hackett 6

Hornet4ever

Danville 4th and 2 in their own territory

HorseFeathers

Hornet4ever

Danville concerts 4th and 2. Gutsy play

HorseFeathers

Hornet4ever

Hackett has had multiple chances and hasn't taken advantage. Guess that's a part of big games though!

Hornet4ever

Danville 20

Hackett 6

6:40 left in the 1st half

HorseFeathers

Hornets gotta do something before this gets away from them

Hornet4ever

Need a score here we get the ball after half

HorseFeathers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas