• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2a heisman winner 🏆Brayden Brazeal🏆

Started by mtindian42, May 28, 2016, 07:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianfromCarlisle

Soph. Jasean Harper, Carlisle 16 carries 180 yds 4 td

heavyhittaz_7

Monta Thomas had 245 rushing yards on 12 carries with 5 tds.

dawgpound

mtindian42

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on October 22, 2016, 12:52:57 am
Monta Thomas had 245 rushing yards on 12 carries with 5 tds.
😮 WOW!

dawgpound

And FB hegler busting up the middle with 16 carries and 101 yards

mtindian42

I will update the list today sometime. Cause tomorrow I will be in Nashville to watch my Colts play and want be able to do it then.

Good luck to your schools Top dog!

BigLion10

Brazeal had 280 with 3 scores in the first half

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ontario Conway 15 carries for 138 1 td.

mtindian42

The list has been updated.

Thomas moves back to his #2 slot.

Conway takes over the #3 slot.

Gaines will still be alive at the #4 slot.

Marc Westbrook or little Wes welker as I like to call him will be in the 5 slot.

The dark horse is none other then (Ely Storme's) of Hackett.

Man oh Man it is getting good folks!

Good luck to all the 2A kids.God Bless!

GET WELL DANCEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hornet4ever

Ely Stormes in one half of play against the Burg (he didn't play the 2nd half- took his pads off at half) 10-13 251 yds (3-TD's) 16 yds on 6 rushes for 1-TD & 1-pnt conversion. (4 total TD's)

mtindian42

October 24, 2016, 10:18:10 pm #360 Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:38:25 am by mtindian42
Last outside looking in list this season.

1. Jake madden (Danville) Very athletic and runs the ball very well.

2. Gerry Bohanan (Earle) Drops after crushing defeat to rival cross county.

3. Colton Moore (Foreman) very physical RB that runs hard.

4. Jaquan Henry (Rison) Another totty guy who plays hard every down.

5. Lane woodruff (Dierks) Ran for 134 yards on 7 caries against Mt. Ida.

couch-coach06

I been out of town and haven't got the foreman boys in latley moore has been nursing a bad ankle and hasnt played much latley . Hall and batey have really stepped up .. against Ida batey had 10 carries for 101 yards and a td against mineral he had 12 carries for 245 yards and 2 TDs

Hall had 25 carries 205 yards 3 of 5 passing for 77 yards and 3 TDs
Against mineral he had 16 carries for 190 yards and 2 of 4 passing for 27 4 total tds

mtindian42

Quote from: couch-coach06 on October 24, 2016, 10:53:31 pm
I been out of town and haven't got the foreman boys in latley moore has been nursing a bad ankle and hasnt played much latley . Hall and batey have really stepped up .. against Ida batey had 10 carries for 101 yards and a td against mineral he had 12 carries for 245 yards and 2 TDs

Hall had 25 carries 205 yards 3 of 5 passing for 77 yards and 3 TDs
Against mineral he had 16 carries for 190 yards and 2 of 4 passing for 27 4 total tds
i didn't know that about Moore. Thanks for sharing.

panther_forever

Zach Dunlap from magnet cove had 146 yards rushing with 4 touchdowns

mtindian42

Any ideas on how I should do the trophy? PM me your ideas. Thanks in advance!

mtindian42

Quote from: panther_forever on October 25, 2016, 08:13:22 am
Zach Dunlap from magnet cove had 146 yards rushing with 4 touchdowns
Is he a Sr?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 27, 2016, 03:56:52 pm
Any ideas on how I should do the trophy? PM me your ideas. Thanks in advance!

Random junk glued together with a purple lion on it....for brazeal since he's gonna win it 8)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 27, 2016, 05:03:01 pm
Random junk glued together with a purple lion on it....for brazeal since he's gonna win it 8)

Naw, blue and green

dawgpound

Monta 8 rushes 123 and 4 td
Hegler 10 for 100 and 1 td

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ontario Conway 6 carries 49 yds and a td. Played less than a half.

Freshmeat

Hampton was flagged in the 4th quarter on a 70 yard Monta TD. Could have been 7 carries 200 yards and 4

Lionbro20

Marc Westbrook played 1 possession out til playoffs with a dislocated shoulder

BigLion10

Brazeal 17/24 271 yards 4 TDS also got his 100 career touchdown pass last night great accomplishment by that young man

Freshmeat

Congrats brazeal!!! Hope your wr has a speedy recovery !!

bigworm

Wow. Thanks Freshmeat. He will be fine. He's too ugly not to be tuff just like his brother.

Freshmeat

Injuries are something every team wants to avoid .

Wildcatalumni21

Gaines was 11/15 250 yards passing 4 tds and 3 carries 35 yards 1 td

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 29, 2016, 09:59:59 am
Hampton was flagged in the 4th quarter on a 70 yard Monta TD. Could have been 7 carries 200 yards and 4

Can you explain to me why monta is only getting 6 -14 carries a game?

Freshmeat

Well Rison had the ball the all but 2 minutes of the second half ..

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 29, 2016, 01:37:36 pm
Well Rison had the ball the all but 2 minutes of the second half ..

What about this game:

Or this one:
Monta Thomas:11 rushes for 215 yards and 4 TD's

Or this one:
Monta Thomas 82 rushing on 6 carries 1 td. 142 passing 4/7 with 3 td

Or this one:
Monta Thomas had 15carries for 138 and 3 to passed for 59 yards and 1 td

Or this one:
Monta Thomas: 11 rushes 180 yards 4tds. 2/3 passing 78 yards and a TD.

This was the murfressboro game on 9/16

Hampton athlete, Monta Thomas,
23 rushes for 394 and 5 touchdowns. Averaging 17.1 yards per carry.
33 yard avg on punt returns.
1 kickoff return for 80 yard td.
3 td passes also

Since that date which was EARLY in the season I don't think he has had more than 15 carries in a game. Don't get me wrong, I know yall are winning and its working now but I don't quite understand why others are getting more carries than him. Seems like your best back would get the most carries.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: fann07 on October 29, 2016, 01:52:29 pm
What about this game:

Or this one:
Monta Thomas:11 rushes for 215 yards and 4 TD's

Or this one:
Monta Thomas 82 rushing on 6 carries 1 td. 142 passing 4/7 with 3 td

Or this one:
Monta Thomas had 15carries for 138 and 3 to passed for 59 yards and 1 td

Or this one:
Monta Thomas: 11 rushes 180 yards 4tds. 2/3 passing 78 yards and a TD.

This was the murfressboro game on 9/16

Hampton athlete, Monta Thomas,
23 rushes for 394 and 5 touchdowns. Averaging 17.1 yards per carry.
33 yard avg on punt returns.
1 kickoff return for 80 yard td.
3 td passes also

Since that date which was EARLY in the season I don't think he has had more than 15 carries in a game. Don't get me wrong, I know yall are winning and its working now but I don't quite understand why others are getting more carries than him. Seems like your best back would get the most carries.

Maybe they are saving him?

Lionbro20

Thanks freshmeat, he's sore this morning but he will be 90-100% by playoffs -fingers crossed- and come on worm we taught them two to be tough since they was 7 me along with your two nephews!!

Freshmeat

I'll say Hampton has several backs that can run the ball. It's a team effort... we get everybody involved !

dawgpound

Our offense spreads the load out pretty good when you have 2 fullbacks that can take it 70+ yards at any given time or pound and get 6 yards a carry it don't leave much but when he does carry it he scores so there is no need for more carries he ran 3 plays in the second half and scored on all 3 but one was called back

dawgpound

Haven't punted in 2 weeks against top 10 teams

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 29, 2016, 02:10:41 pm #385 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 02:12:22 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: dawgpound on October 29, 2016, 02:06:03 pm

Hampton is for sure the class of the 8, the only other teams in the 8 with a victory over a team with a winning record is Bearden over rison and chg over smackover both are 1 game above 500. The rest of the wins are over teams at or below .500.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: dawgpound on October 29, 2016, 02:06:03 pm
Yup I don't think we have much trouble moving the ball!!! #HEGONE

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 29, 2016, 01:57:26 pm
I'll say Hampton has several backs that can run the ball. It's a team effort... we get everybody involved !

I could see saving him for the playoffs but I don't think that's what they are doing. I seen them when they play harmony grove. They would have monta at qb and have him hand it off for a two yard loss, then pitch out for no gain, then move him back to Running back and bring another qb in to pitch it out to him for a 15 yard game. Doesn't make since. Why not have him in the backfield anyway and put the game away early instead of having to win it late. That worked against harmony grove but will it work against teams like England in the playoffs. Also I understand if you have other backs that can carry the ball and giving them the 5 or 6 carries apiece a game while Monta gets 20
but not giving Monta 10 and the others 12 to 15. It's going to come back and bite them you watch. It's like the cowboys saying sure Elliott can run the heck out of the ball but so can Afred Morris so let's give Elliott 10 carries a game and Morris 15 and save Elliott for the playoffs.   ::) ???

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: fann07 on October 29, 2016, 02:14:26 pm
I could see saving him for the playoffs but I don't think that's what they are doing. I seen them when they play harmony grove. They would have monta at qb and have him hand it off for a two yard loss, then pitch out for no gain, then move him back to Running back and bring another qb in to pitch it out to him for a 15 yard game. Doesn't make since. Why not have him in the backfield anyway and put the game away early instead of having to win it late. That worked against harmony grove but will it work against teams like England in the playoffs. Also I understand if you have other backs that can carry the ball and giving them the 5 or 6 carries apiece a game while Monta gets 20
but not giving Monta 10 and the others 12 to 15. It's going to come back and bite them you watch. It's like the cowboys saying sure Elliott can run the heck out of the ball but so can Afred Morris so let's give Elliott 10 carries a game and Morris 15 and save Elliott for the playoffs.   ::) ???

Shhhhh! By time they figure that out, they will be on their way  back from des arc about to get their basketballs ready.

Freshmeat

We'll give it to whoever we got to win against anyone.. if it's Monta 30 times or 8 times, trust me our coaches know how to coach .. coach Ables was a running back back in his playing days.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 29, 2016, 02:20:47 pm
We'll give it to whoever we got to win against anyone.. if it's Monta 30 times or 8 times, trust me our coaches know how to coach .. coach Ables was a running back back in his playing days.

Wasn't he also a linebacker?

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Freshmeat on October 29, 2016, 02:20:47 pm

If Ables was a running back back in his playing days he must know how to coach. Oh yes he must!  :D. Look all i'm saying is I don't understand the philosophy of not giving your best back the most carries. Even in tight games he not getting more than 12 to 15 carries. Sticking monta under center in a flexbone/double wing offense where yall don't run the option but 8 to 10 times a game is senseless. Kinda defeats the purpose of running that offense. Having Monta pitch it out to other running backs or handing it up the middle doesn't make sense. Anyone can do that. Heck its not like he's throwing the ball more than 5 times a game either. BTW does Ables even have a winning record as a coach?? Just wandering.

NWA Hawg

Oh yeah, BTW isn't monta playing defense as well? Doesn't sound like yall are trying to save him for playoffs if he is playing both ways.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: fann07 on October 29, 2016, 02:43:26 pm
If Ables was a running back back in his playing days he must know how to coach. Oh yes he must!  :D. Look all i'm saying is I don't understand the philosophy of not giving your best back the most carries. Even in tight games he not getting more than 12 to 15 carries. Sticking monta under center in a flexbone/double wing offense where yall don't run the option but 8 to 10 times a game is senseless. Kinda defeats the purpose of running that offense. Having Monta pitch it out to other running backs or handing it up the middle doesn't make sense. Anyone can do that. Heck its not like he's throwing the ball more than 5 times a game either. BTW does Ables even have a winning record as a coach?? Just wandering.

The answer to your last question, is a big fat NO

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: fann07 on October 29, 2016, 02:43:26 pm
The offense is working because of the big play potential of Monta. I agree with you on your "why not let him run more" philosophy, but guys like Hegler & Childs will pound you into submission. They open lanes for Monta just as Monta create opportunities for them. It's tough tackling 3 200 pound backs play after play for 4 quarters. It physically & mentally drains high school players. Until you've seen them play you have no idea what type of monster is running at you. BTW they are big, tough, strong & fast. To spice it up a little I must add the fact that they all run extremely hard.

Freshmeat

Yea what flawless said ... Hampton can score on anybody all night long !!

dawgpound

Quote from: fann07 on October 29, 2016, 02:44:24 pm
Oh yeah, BTW isn't monta playing defense as well? Doesn't sound like yall are trying to save him for playoffs if he is playing both ways.
who said we was saving him for play offs if it ain't broke don't fix it right

NWA Hawg

Quote from: dawgpound on October 29, 2016, 04:22:56 pm
who said we was saving him for play offs if it ain't broke don't fix it right

None of y'all said y'all were saving him. Pick just said maybe y'all were and I just through that out there.

Here comes the ole, "if it ain't broke don't fix it saying." Heard that from my son a month ago when his check engine light came on. Now his truck is out of commission. Too bad he didn't adress the problem when his truck was still running smooth and he had the warning. But then again you can't tell nothing to a young man who thinks he knows it all. He has to experience it. Just like you can't tell nothing to a program or its fans that hasn't had this experience before. I could be wrong but I say make the adjustments now or enjoy the RIDE while it last lol.

dawgpound

What adjustments would you suggest we ran 29 plays and scored 44 pts

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on October 29, 2016, 04:47:00 pm
What adjustments would you suggest we ran 29 plays and scored 44 pts

From the outside looking in, I would dosomething about the defense giving up so many Pt's. Just my tthoughts

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas