• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paris vs Centerpoint

Started by BigMan15, March 04, 2016, 10:35:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this one?

Paris
7 (41.2%)
Centerpoint
10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: March 05, 2016, 10:35:42 am

BigMan15

Paris comes off beating Marshall by 5. Centerpoint beating the host Jesseville.
Centerpoint by 10

ReddieKnightTrojan

Centerpoint is going to have to pick up the shooting a little, I think they were 10 points better than Jessieville, but shots were not falling. The best two things that happened to CP this year was the heart-to-heart coach had with them after the Kameron Hale tourney at Lake Hamilton (lost to the hosts by 8) and the hostile loss to Mineral Springs late in the season. If it is possible for a crowd to "will" a win, CP might win the championship. lol

ReddieKnightTrojan

Centerpoint 57
Paris         54

neds

teachers pet

Give Centerpoint props for beating Jessieville, but to say they are 10 pts. better is laughable.

sportsguy80

Quote from: teachers pet on March 04, 2016, 11:42:33 am
Give Centerpoint props for beating Jessieville, but to say they are 10 pts. better is laughable.
Hey teacher if the game was at CP it might have been worse.

teachers pet

Yes, and Jessieville might have won by 10. If " if and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas!!

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: teachers pet on March 04, 2016, 11:42:33 am

Honestly, did you see Centerpoint play in the Regional tournament?

teachers pet

No. Did you see Jessieville play any this year besides the other night?

ballaj21

Quote from: teachers pet on March 04, 2016, 02:09:38 pm
No. Did you see Jessieville play any this year besides the other night?

Does it matter?

ReddieKnightTrojan

What's going to matter:

Caddo girls lost in the first round
Kirby boys played at 2:30

I'm going to be there for the Cedar Ridge game, but I hope Paris fans get there early or there won't be any seats left.

Eagle20

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on March 04, 2016, 12:49:05 pm
Honestly, did you see Centerpoint play in the Regional tournament?
Saw both of them play multiple times and have no dog in it, if they play 10 times, 5 wins for each one.  No they are not 10 points better than Jessieville.

ReddieKnightTrojan

No one who has seen Centerpoint play in the state tournament has seen their best. I thought they played bad against Jessieville, but they played horribly against Paris. They are due a tremendous shooting effort. Hopefully tonight will be that night and Centerpoint can advance. Should be a good game either way. And yes,I know, defenses are better now, but Centerpoint has been missing wide open 3s.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas