• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Quote from: Jesus Saves on February 12, 2019, 09:34:45 am
If qualified already, why wouldn't they sit Cartwright again and let him try to get 100% by regionals?  I would hate to see a nagging injury keep him less than 100% down the stretch.  Get him healed and rock on!
He won't play if he's not ready. He wanted to play last night.

birddawg1986

Word around the gym was MC will not play all week. Be ready for regionals. I hope he gets well the kid is fun to watch

MomaLion

The word from his mouth last night was that he'll play. Unless something changed today,  that's what I'll go with. I sat with coach tonight and he never said otherwise.

da greatest bigbaby

Go no. 1 seed lions whip no. 2 seed  earle semi's district tourney

Dogg

Guess how many of these  🏆the no. 2 seed has

NEark tigers

Fact: Since 2016-17 season, Earle is 5-0 against Clarendon.

Let's go, 10XWC!!!

MomaLion

da greatest bigbaby

Dogg yaw want be getting anymore any time soon lol an i would be surprised if yaw the underdog win 2nite lol

NEark tigers

I'll be there to watch the 10XWC!!!

MomaLion

Malik will not be playing today.

YSpanther

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 14, 2019, 03:28:18 pm
Dogg yaw want be getting anymore any time soon lol an i would be surprised if yaw the underdog win 2nite lol
You hurt my eyes every time I click on this thread, man.  :D

I just want to go through all your posts and put an "N" after all of your YAWs

Ctucker

Quote from: YSpanther on February 14, 2019, 06:10:05 pm
You hurt my eyes every time I click on this thread, man.  :D

I just want to go through all your posts and put an "N" after all of your YAWs
what's bad is that is a more coherent post than usual!

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 14, 2019, 03:28:18 pm
that's your opinion. But here's a fact and I have evidence to back it up. Clarendon has never won one and never will. Earle Bulldogs have done it 10X 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Earle Girls 🏆🏆

MomaLion

Everything that happens in the future is opinion. Come on now,  take your win and be happy.

Dogg

Hard to be happy when you beat a team you're suppose to beat

MomaLion

Hard not to be when you came so close to losing. All in all it was a very well matched game and fun to watch.

Dogg

Momma I've never picked up a news paper or a commentator say congrats because y'all came close to loosing. We are suppose to beat Clarendon

MomaLion

And you'll never say good game will you? Smh

da greatest bigbaby

February 14, 2019, 10:09:41 pm #568 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:46:45 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Dogg I'm still surprised yaw won even w/o Malik play'n  lol maybe we will meet again in the regionals we should be a 3 seed vs a 2 seed  an yaw a 2 seed again

Dogg

We always beat Clarendon. So how were you surprised

Cheek

Will this conference play a 3-4 game.

Dogg

birddawg1986

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 04:19:10 pm
Malik will not be playing today.
I knew he was going to sit the rest of the week. Same person said he still hurting had lots swelling.  Hope he gets well,

MomaLion

ISU7

birddawg1986

If all 4 boys teams compete in regionals like they did last night we should see the clock run in the 4th Q and have potentially the same matchups in the regional semis

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 15, 2019, 12:51:10 am
He sees the Dr. today

I hope he is alright. When he fell in England, it did not look that bad. I thought he hit his knee on the court and maybe it was bruised. 

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 14, 2019, 09:53:40 am
Go no. 1 seed lions whip no. 2 seed  earle semi's district tourney
old no.1 seed may be a 4 after tonight

birddawg1986

It will be interesting to see how Clarendon & EPC come out and play today. Both teams lost heartbreakers and spent lots of energy in those tough loses.

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on February 15, 2019, 06:39:19 am
I hope he is alright. When he fell in England, it did not look that bad. I thought he hit his knee on the court and maybe it was bruised.
Malik isn't one to complain or miss playing time. If he's sitting it's significant.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on February 15, 2019, 07:55:10 am
old no.1 seed may be a 4 after tonight
And if we are, we'll roll with it.

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 15, 2019, 10:18:06 am
It will be interesting to see how Clarendon & EPC come out and play today. Both teams lost heartbreakers and spent lots of energy in those tough loses.
I was thinking the same thing.

da greatest bigbaby

Noo Dogg yaw should've been a 4 seed an marked tree a 3 if our lead'n scorer wasn't injured Holla back around regionals semi's they may turn him loose 2nite lol  go lions whip epc

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 15, 2019, 03:08:12 pm
Noo Dogg yaw should've been a 4 seed an marked tree a 3 if our lead'n scorer wasn't injured Holla back around regionals semi's they may turn him loose 2nite lol  go lions whip epc
Wrong again you do realize y'all have lost several games with Malik! You do realize Earle and England both beat y'all with him

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah ctucker that was earlier in the season lol an did yaw know what we did 2 no. 1 marked tree twice with him the last 1 he had like 15 blocks 20 something points  blew em out  lol should've been 3 in a row against em

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 15, 2019, 03:29:41 pm
Yeah ctucker that was earlier in the season lol an did yaw know what we did 2 no. 1 marked tree twice with him the last 1 he had like 15 blocks 20 something points  blew em out  lol should've been 3 in a row against em
you have no ideal what you are talking about go to max preps it will show you yalls schedule so you want have to guess because you have no ideal!

da greatest bigbaby

Soo did epc regular season  ctucker an we drum'd em lasnite by 16 epc district tourney  lol go lions whip bay in the regionals this is for a spot in the state don't expect this 1 2 be close either lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 16, 2019, 01:42:07 pm
Soo did epc regular season  ctucker an we drum'd em lasnite by 16 epc district tourney  lol go lions whip bay in the regionals this is for a spot in the state don't expect this 1 2 be close either lol
I don't expect anything unlike you I usually wait and see what happens instead of running my mouth! I think y'all have lost 3 out of your last 4 games so that's not early in the season just for your information that's right now

bdubyab60

Warriors had to have played really bad and probably the refs called against them all game to lose to a scrub team like that.

Ballhog07

Bdub the warriors played awful, couldn't buy a bucket in the 4th. Almost like coach brown wanted the 4 seed

da greatest bigbaby

Well ctucker you were mouth'n on the other thread the 2a-3 is weak an bay isn't that good were gonna drum em the 2nd time around didnt really noo what 2 expect from em the 1st time should've got after em but it's gonna be just like we did epc lasnite 2nd time around by 16 noo contest  lol I see Bdub done surface'd after that whip'n we put on yaw lasnite  lol an the warrior were play'n great ball remember yaw loss 2 no. 1 marked tree by 3 remember we the best lol coach Hudson has finally got the rite guys in the line up good chemistry

Ballhog07

Ctucker

February 16, 2019, 04:57:02 pm #593 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:44:58 pm by Ctucker
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 16, 2019, 04:46:58 pm
Well ctucker you were mouth'n on the other thread the 2a-3 is weak an bay isn't that good were gonna drum em the 2nd time around didnt really noo what 2 expect from em the 1st time should've got after em but it's gonna be just like we did epc lasnite 2nd time around by 16 noo contest  lol I see Bdub done surface'd after that whip'n we put on yaw lasnite  lol an the warrior were play'n great ball remember yaw loss 2 no. 1 marked tree by 3 remember we the best lol coach Hudson has finally got the rite guys in the line up good chemistry
they beat y'all once already! I'm sorry I can't keep up with your babaling

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 16, 2019, 04:46:58 pm
We didn't play our A game. I've been here all along. I choose to post when I want too.

And it's not a matter of IF but when Clarendon will choke. Clarendon is not the best team. Once you get that through that calcium deposit you call a skull you will realize that.

You've ran that pie hole all year. No district title and soon to be on the rails watching true contenders.

And if you think I'm giving Clarendon credit for beating EPC you are really crazy. Especially how yiu talk about other team.

We didn't play well or Clarendon would t have beaten us bottom line

da greatest bigbaby

Bdub our star player is still out I don't know what else 2 tell yaw lol we the best

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 16, 2019, 07:36:45 pm
Bdub our star player is still out I don't know what else 2 tell yaw lol we the best
you lost plenty of games with him this year

FoxandHound34

Clarendons been worse with Cartwright this year according to there scores lol

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 16, 2019, 07:36:45 pm
Again yiu are stupid. We beat Clarendon with him once. It's obvious we had an off night.

You are the best at choking and it's coming. You know it, EVERYONE in the state knows it.

And when it does you will be on here with your excuses. And we will all be laughing cause you've ran your mouth all year. Then it will happen again next year and your stupid dribble will continue you to come out of your mouth or keyboard.

All the while Clarendon still not winning a thing except for some meaningless regular season games. Only to choke again and again. Like someone with some popcorn stuck in their throat.

da greatest bigbaby

February 16, 2019, 11:41:24 pm #599 Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:24:41 am by da greatest bigbaby
An Bdub we still continue 2 whip you guys really bad blowout ask no. 1 marked tree a easy game for us lol Malik had 35 points 20 boards 15 blocks that game lol you guys just be play'n  2 keep it close only then hope you get a prayer in the in end by 1 like no. 6 earle no. 4 England no. 7 bay  all on the road lol were  going for the knock out check the stats lol play ball soo we can run yaw out the gym  we the best lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas