• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 19, 2019, 10:51:51 pm
Bdub win you an ctucker figure out how Clarendon whip'd yaw Holla back @ me an don't wait til the wee hours In the mourning when you think everybody is sleep lol an does bay have someone actually from bay on here 2 mouth lol we the best Clarendon  go lions an noo we dont have any rings yet but we have plenty w's ctucker an bdub
Uh we beat y'all as well. And that's when I get up for work fool. I read I post that's all there is to it.

Yiu are the densest poster on here. Nothing you say makes sense to what has actually happened. EPC and Clarendon are even this year at 1 and 1. Every other EPC has owned Clarendon. OWNED.

EPC has more hardware than Clarendon will win in the next 50 years

NEark tigers

Bdub,

You are so brave for trying to decipher bigbaby posts...More power to you, bro!!

-NEark tigers

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip bay 2nite rematch

bdubyab60

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 20, 2019, 07:24:23 pm
Bdub,

You are so brave for trying to decipher bigbaby posts...More power to you, bro!!

-NEark tigers
I work with several folks that talk just like he types. But most of it is guess work.

da greatest bigbaby

birddawg1986

How did Cartwright do last night? Heard he played. Was he full 100%. That dude has been a nightmare for Marked Tree the last 3 seasons.

da greatest bigbaby

Lions whip marked tree 60-50 up nxt earle regional finals go lions win state title we don't have any rings yet in hoops in Clarendon but we really do enjoy whip'n yaw every year lol  no. 2 marked tree no.6 bay epc 4a paragould ect  lol lions  by 10 or more over earle an ctucker don't say Wcc will beat the lions in the state

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 22, 2019, 03:01:46 pm
How did Cartwright do last night? Heard he played. Was he full 100%. That dude has been a nightmare for Marked Tree the last 3 seasons.
He's looking really good. Got plenty of play time. He said early this week that he was ready to get the job done and he has... plus the others that have really stepped up.. Rod,  Tyrus, Bonner,  Kevin etc.

Cheek

February 23, 2019, 08:47:13 am #658 Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 09:04:45 am by Cheek
Quote from: MomaLion on February 23, 2019, 12:19:18 am
He's looking really good. Got plenty of play time. He said early this week that he was ready to get the job done and he has... plus the others that have really stepped up.. Rod,  Tyrus, Bonner,  Kevin etc.

The injury may have been the best thing that happened to this team.  While he was out, the other players  really stepped up their level of play. With Cartwright, they should be able to make a good run at the title. I will be pulling for the red lions unless they are playing the purple lions.

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 22, 2019, 10:13:28 pm
Lions whip marked tree 60-50 up nxt earle regional finals go lions win state title we don't have any rings yet in hoops in Clarendon but we really do enjoy whip'n yaw every year lol  no. 2 marked tree no.6 bay epc 4a paragould ect  lol lions  by 10 or more over earle an ctucker don't say Wcc will beat the lions in the state
never have said that big Dummy! I said we beat Earle and y'all havent maybe y'all will do that tonight if you look at all post about we're people would finish I've always had y'all right there but you're to stupid to comprehend what you read if you can read at all! Hopefully we get our big boy back and have a good State but if we do or we don't I will not make excuses like your big dumb butt!

da greatest bigbaby

Now calm down Ctucker  you noo the mighty lions are foreal  noo need 2 get uptight now lol i noo yaw beat earle regular season an we whip'd no.2 marked tree lastnite in the regionals got earle 2nite with malik he is back dunk'n ect hit 17 points in his return should have a super nite vs earle in the finals  lol i had saw where you jump'n around thread hop'n but if yaw can beat quitman 2day  an get the central 3 seed we would have a chance 2 whip yaw by 30 again 2nd round in the state lol 1st round we got powerhouse flipp'n out of the west

birddawg1986

Clarendon has MT # but when they play Earle they are like deer in the head lights. Kinda mind boggling

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 23, 2019, 11:03:22 am
Now calm down Ctucker  you noo the mighty lions are foreal  noo need 2 get uptight now lol i noo yaw beat earle regular season an we whip'd no.2 marked tree lastnite in the regionals got earle 2nite with malik he is back dunk'n ect hit 17 points in his return should have a super nite vs earle in the finals  lol i had saw where you jump'n around thread hop'n but if yaw can beat quitman 2day  an get the central 3 seed we would have a chance 2 whip yaw by 30 again 2nd round in the state lol 1st round we got powerhouse flipp'n out of the west
I'm plum sick of your stupid butt!

MomaLion

Let's go Lions... one game at a time!!!

da greatest bigbaby

Birddawg i noo an earle has deer headlite eyes  wen play'n no.1 marked tree lol Were gonna turn that around  2nite with earle lions by 12  an birdawg i think its bout who is actually 2nd behind us overall lol but after  2nite earle will have the bad vision lol it will be just us @ the  top of the 2a-6 district an regionals king of the jungle noo mercy we the best  go lions an ctucker i told yaw judsonia/wcc guys  bout mouth'n an yaw want be play'n earle again were 1 seed lol if i was yaw i would be head'd 2 searcy now 2 recruit those boys away from 4a riverview an 3a harding academy lol

NEark tigers

Quote from: Ctucker on February 23, 2019, 12:35:34 pm
I'm plum sick of your stupid butt!
Ctucker,

Earle is 6-0 against Clarendon since 2017.....I guess Earle have had plenty of super nights against Clarendon.

Ctucker

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 23, 2019, 05:14:09 pm
Ctucker,

Earle is 6-0 against Clarendon since 2017.....I guess Earle have had plenty of super nights against Clarendon.
I'm just done this dude has no sense what so ever! Good luck to EArle tonight! Our big boy played 10 minutes today  he should be ready for state!

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 23, 2019, 03:37:08 pm
Birddawg i noo an earle has deer headlite eyes  wen play'n no.1 marked tree lol Were gonna turn that around  2nite with earle lions by 12  an birdawg i think its bout who is actually 2nd behind us overall lol but after  2nite earle will have the bad vision lol it will be just us @ the  top of the 2a-6 district an regionals king of the jungle noo mercy we the best  go lions an ctucker i told yaw judsonia/wcc guys  bout mouth'n an yaw want be play'n earle again were 1 seed lol if i was yaw i would be head'd 2 searcy now 2 recruit those boys away from 4a riverview an 3a harding academy lol
. I could not understand a ignorant word you just said!

da greatest bigbaby

Ok let me see if yaw can comprehend this lions 2a north regional champs lol congrats go lions we the best

birddawg1986

Can someone translate what Ctucker is saying

birddawg1986

February 24, 2019, 04:07:26 pm #670 Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 04:11:47 pm by birddawg1986
Clarendon is a title contender no doubt. I like there team. Tough PG who is a leader, 10 is a baller and the other tall kid can play at times when he doesn't get overwhelmed plus MC is the best player in 2A. The thing that would worry me is KH choking in the big game and falling over in the lap of the white boy that sits beside him. Got the best player in 2A and dont  use him to his full potential

MT Legend

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 24, 2019, 04:07:26 pm
Clarendon is a title contender no doubt. I like there team. Tough PG who is a leader, 10 is a baller and the other tall kid can play at times when he doesn't get overwhelmed plus MC is the best player in 2A. The thing that would worry me is KH choking in the big game and falling over in the lap of the white boy that sits beside him. Got the best player in 2A and dont  use him to his full potential

🗣Facts!...

MomaLion

Coach is and will be fine.  All year when everyone was dismissing Clarendon, he has been grooming them for post season...getting them ready for the teams that want to slow down the tempo and now it's paying off.  The pure athleticism of the team can win regular season games and go into post season with a great record, but that means nothing if we can't strategize  and play with the more controlled and slower paced teams in the post season.

da greatest bigbaby

February 25, 2019, 12:13:10 am #673 Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:01:50 am by da greatest bigbaby
Thx mt legend an birddawg yaw hop on as well lol  an yaw knew malik was the best player in 2a before the season started this isnt anything new noo excuses you guys thats why i was wondering why some of you guys were mouth'n bdub an ctucker he cant read or comprehend anything now @ judsonia/ wcc since their butts are on deck   lol but the jrs have really step'd up also an got in a groove an now we will roll on 2 hot springs as expected an win the 2a state title  3 of our 4 all region guys are  jrs kevin eason , bonner , an tyrus thomas soo we will contend next season also an now that we have whip'd on dogg an everybody else in the tough 6    go lions lets  whip on west  powerhouse flippin tuesday in the state  we should destroy them lions by 15

MomaLion

Trojanbird

Ctucker

Quote from: Trojanbird on February 25, 2019, 08:40:53 am
Can your baby count to one?
no he can not and he makes crap up and he is just plum stupid! I've said since the start of the year Clarendon was a top contender and for Momma and the boys from Clarendon if they win it I will be happy for them! But I might be even happier if they don't because then Big Dummy will have to live with it for a while! And that would just make my heart happy!

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Lions whip'd up on flippin 68-30 state tourney wow go lions we the best title time

da greatest bigbaby

da greatest bigbaby

Congrats the lions whip'd flipp'n wcc an lafayette state tourney now were on our way 2 the 2a state title game in hot springs  go lions were the best 

RiverRat82

Come turny time we may have on of the best , if not the best Defense in 2A.  We'll need it next week in Hot Springs!!   Go Lions!!

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah riverat82 we may have but hop on as well lol it sure was alot of guys mouth'n all year  like ctucker /wcc but when its time 2 play ball they didnt sho up again lol but anywhoo clarendon 2a state champs

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 03, 2019, 01:24:57 am
Yeah riverat82 we may have but hop on as well lol it sure was alot of guys mouth'n all year  like ctucker /wcc but when its time 2 play ball they didnt sho up again lol but anywhoo clarendon 2a state champs
From the start of the year had had Clarendon as a favorite of your stupid but could read and comprehend you would no that! Only mouthing I done about Clarendon is because of your stupid butt! And only thing I think I mouthed is y'all haven't won a championship and that is true dummy so I guess I was telling the truth! But if Clarendon wins. That's great I will be happy for Momma and the other posters that have a brain and the kids! And maybe they can get your tongue unstuck from the playground toys and maybe you can celebrate too! Should be a great game between England and Clarendon! This is the last time I will post back to one of your post Big Dummy!

Ctucker

March 03, 2019, 07:16:13 am #684 Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 07:23:11 am by Ctucker
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 03, 2019, 01:24:57 am
and by the way you have to beat England too be state champs still one more game just letting you know in case nobody else from Clarendon has told you! Meant to add that to the other post!

da greatest bigbaby

It wouldnt matter anyways were going 2 the title game go lions but if yaw feel the urge come on lol an if some of yaw guys teams wouldve show'd up like their mouth'n fans they probably wouldve have a chance lol we average'd 20 point spreads per whip'n again state tourney wow  lol oh an dont yaw be try'n 2 hop on either riverat king c bdub dog donnie jamon neatiger trojanbird  an especially ctucker were full over here @ clarendon  lol now dont you guys  feel super silly lol now mt legend rode with the mighty lions good thing that wasnt yaw 89-67 if malik wouldnt have got injured again maybe 100-70  lol we finna whip england soo bad lions by 20 if malik plays if not by 10

bdubyab60

Why would we feel silly yiu haven't won anything yet. So stupid

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 03, 2019, 09:51:19 am
It wouldnt matter anyways were going 2 the title game go lions but if yaw feel the urge come on lol an if some of yaw guys teams wouldve show'd up like their mouth'n fans they probably wouldve have a chance lol we average'd 20 point spreads per whip'n again state tourney wow  lol oh an dont yaw be try'n 2 hop on either riverat king c bdub dog donnie jamon neatiger trojanbird  an especially ctucker were full over here @ clarendon  lol now dont you guys  feel super silly lol now mt legend rode with the mighty lions good thing that wasnt yaw 89-67 if malik wouldnt have got injured again maybe 100-70  lol we finna whip  england soo bad lions by 20 if malik plays if not by 10
. You're so ignorant how do you even get up and around during the day!

bdubyab60

Quote from: Ctucker on March 03, 2019, 11:12:17 am
. You're so ignorant how do you even get up and around during the day!
Doesn't even realize that the reason most folks trash Clarendon on here is because of him.

From the beginning of the season most folks had Clarendon as a contender. Maybe they can close the deal this time. But if I was betting I'd put my money on the Lions

KINGC

It wouldnt matter anyways were going 2 the title game go lions but if yaw feel the urge come on lol an if some of yaw guys teams wouldve show'd up like their mouth'n fans they probably wouldve have a chance lol we average'd 20 point spreads per whip'n again state tourney wow  lol oh an dont yaw be try'n 2 hop on either riverat king c bdub dog donnie jamon neatiger trojanbird  an especially ctucker were full over here @ clarendon  lol now dont you guys  feel super silly lol now mt legend rode with the mighty lions good thing that wasnt yaw 89-67 if malik wouldnt have got injured again maybe 100-70  lol we finna whip england soo bad lions by 20 if malik plays if not by 10
I'm from Clarendon dummy class of 2014 I was on the team that played Cedar Ridge. Shut up because it's clear you got a couple of screws missing reading is essential never have it shown that I wasn't from Clarendon what kind of 💩 you on. My Grandpa is Clarendon Mr. Touchdown Douglas Stewart try again my blood runs deep in Clarendon.

Ctucker

Quote from: KINGC on March 03, 2019, 11:33:21 am
I'm from Clarendon dummy class of 2014 I was on the team that played Cedar Ridge. Shut up because it's clear you got a couple of screws missing reading is essential never have it shown that I wasn't from Clarendon what kind of 💩 you on. My Grandpa is Clarendon Mr. Touchdown Douglas Stewart try again my blood runs deep in Clarendon.
. Man he is a piece of work! Good luck to y'all King

Ctucker

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 03, 2019, 11:29:29 am
Doesn't even realize that the reason most folks trash Clarendon on here is because of him.

From the beginning of the season most folks had Clarendon as a contender. Maybe they can close the deal this time. But if I was betting I'd put my money on the Lions
yep and apparently he doesn't even know who is from Clarendon! I'm going with the LIONS too!

KINGC

Quote from: Ctucker on March 03, 2019, 11:36:16 am
. Man he is a piece of work! Good luck to y'all King
Exactly tell me this Ctucker have it ever shown that I wasn't from Clarendon lol?. Just cause I'll congratulate another team or not make excuses or talk trash about people programs doesn't mean I'm not a fan of Clarendon. It's called Sportsmanship Big Baby Try it out sometime lol. And thank you Ctucker one game at a time we got this but we know we can't go in there without acknowledging our opponents are guys will be ready.

RiverRat82

One things for sure... a LION is going to win the 2A championship.  Just hope it's the RED Lions!! 

KingC it was fun watching you guys play. Ya'll were one heck of a team.

KINGC

Quote from: RiverRat82 on March 03, 2019, 01:00:28 pm
One things for sure... a LION is going to win the 2A championship.  Just hope it's the RED Lions!! 

KingC it was fun watching you guys play. Ya'll were one heck of a team.
Thank You Riverrat

bdubyab60

Quote from: KINGC on March 03, 2019, 11:43:25 am
Exactly tell me this Ctucker have it ever shown that I wasn't from Clarendon lol?. Just cause I'll congratulate another team or not make excuses or talk trash about people programs doesn't mean I'm not a fan of Clarendon. It's called Sportsmanship Big Baby Try it out sometime lol. And thank you Ctucker one game at a time we got this but we know we can't go in there without acknowledging our opponents are guys will be ready.
He is the only reason I give Clarendon fans crap. He puts down every other team in the state as garbage unless he is trying to pump up how good Clarendon is

MomaLion

Coach would never run up to 100. He'd have then running in circles first.
Let's go Red Lions  :) :) :)

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 03, 2019, 11:29:29 am

Lol one way or another it'll be the Lions.

da greatest bigbaby

March 04, 2019, 12:09:27 am #698 Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 06:36:40 am by da greatest bigbaby
Anywhoo well if yaw gonna hop on well then hop all the way on dont be strattlin the fence lol like ctucker he is for everybody silly yaw probably dont even know it earle wcc an epc are done lol an yaw keep the thread up go clarendon lions whip england lions  2a state championship game saturday @ 1:45 we the best an we whip'd marked tree twice an epc an earle once this year bdub you an donnie jamon get your facts straight before yaw mouth lol an dont sell my clarendon lions short  20 point spread for the chs lions over england noo mercy  we should be 30-4 like i said @ the begin'n im base'n this off yaw teams ctucker bdub dogg ect lol not yaw mouth'n yaw are done actually like 1a brinkley marvell an augusta  lol oh an it wouldnt matter if yaw pick england clarendon still will have the largest fan base 2a just like in carlisle because were still kings of the jungle remember  lol 13 football conference championships 15 basketball conference championships an 10 track conference championships 2a-6 lol

MomaLion

There has been lots of great basketball played this year.  My Lions took a while to get going but Coach was also working on some things to get them prepared for post season.  I've said since early on that this team is the most prepared team we've had going into post season. I've watched each of them grow into the type of players they are meant to be.  Good luck to everybody playing this week and prayers for no injuries.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas