• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Preseason Top 10--7A

Started by Mike Bonds, August 15, 2018, 08:24:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Bonds

August 15, 2018, 08:24:07 pm Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:30:30 pm by Mike Bonds
1.  Bryant
2.  North Little Rock
3.  Fayetteville
4.  Bentonville West
5.  Bentonville
6.  Fort Smith Northside
7.  Cabot
8.  Fort Smith Southside
9.  Conway
10.  Springdale

IAFLAR7

Quote from: Mike Bonds on August 15, 2018, 08:24:07 pm
1.  Bryant
2.  North Little Rock
3.  Fayetteville
4.  Bentonville West
5.  Bentonville
6.  Fort Smith Northside
7.  Cabot
8.  Fort Smith Southside
9.  Conway
10.  Springdale
NLR #1 until someone beats them.

Walter

Wow Mike welcome to drinking the Kool-Aid!

Mike Bonds

Quote from: SardisHog on August 16, 2018, 07:57:11 am
Wow Mike welcome to drinking the Kool-Aid!

Nothing better than a refreshing glass of Kool-Aid.  :D

beach bum

Quote from: IAFLAR7 on August 15, 2018, 09:01:54 pm
NLR #1 until someone beats them.

Why?? Are they playing with last year's roster or what? Did I miss that memo I guess.....

Rob Van Winkle

Quote from: beach bum on August 16, 2018, 03:00:37 pm

Why?? Are they playing with last year's roster or what? Did I miss that memo I guess.....
Ummmmm yep pretty much

francocat

Wow MB, you really think Conway is only 6th in the Central? Both FS teams & Cabot better? That Kool-Aid must be laced with Moonshine.

Rob Van Winkle

Just watched Greenwood manhandle Fayetteville in their benefit game 37-0 in 2 quarters.

sportsguy80

Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on August 16, 2018, 07:08:53 pm
Just watched Greenwood manhandle Fayetteville in their benefit game 37-0 in 2 quarters.
Yeah it wasn't pretty to say the least...

Bigfootdogfan

Rob, were you at the game? I watched it on live stream until it went off after the second qtr. GW looked a lot smaller up front this year but def. seemed quick and fiscal. I guess Holt, although is shorter of the two Qb, he will be their Qb. Maybe Jones will have a two Qb system again this year, won't be the first time. GW just reloads.

Rob Van Winkle

Yes I was there. I was shocked to see how GW dominated. FV had turnovers on their first 4 possessions and that is never easy to overcome. Holt was very sharp and they moved the ball at will.

Dawson was not happy and lit his boys up at half. While they looked bad tonight there is no way they will stay bad. Too good of a coach and a good QB. They don't have the playmakers they have had in years past.

GW really impressed me.

Bigfootdogfan

Fayetteville travels to St Louis next week for their opener, while GW has two more weeks to get ready for Fort Smith. Good luck to both teams.

Razorback Red

I never get too caught up in scrimmages.  They mean absolutely nothing.  I'm sure FHS and PA will both be just fine, even though they both lost handily tonight. 

I know several folks get caught up on 7v7, pregame scrimmages and non-con games, but reality is nothing matters until week 4.   I'm quite sure Coach Dawson will have his boys ready by then.

Just my two cents....

Bigfootdogfan

Yes coach D. Will have them ready he is a really good coach. Fayetteville just had the turn over bugg tonight and GW did what they do, make you pay. Both GW off. And def. looked very solid again this year. They will take the next few weeks tweeting things before conference starts.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Razorback Red on August 16, 2018, 09:10:31 pm
I never get too caught up in scrimmages.  They mean absolutely nothing.  I'm sure FHS and PA will both be just fine, even though they both lost handily tonight. 

I know several folks get caught up on 7v7, pregame scrimmages and non-con games, but reality is nothing matters until week 4.   I'm quite sure Coach Dawson will have his boys ready by then.

Just my two cents....
I agree Dawson will have them ready

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas