• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PB vs. Springdale Har-ber 1st round

Started by ZEBRAS, February 26, 2006, 01:43:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

klundq02

BBall-Babe

PB must not be very good if it is a close game with harber

rogers06

don't know much about pb, but harber gave the top teams from the west a run for their money on more than 1 occasion, so i'll take harber

1stIBiteThenIBark

har-ber has them on height but pb can run the fast break better. im gonna pick har-ber b/c inside play is what wins in the state tournament.

klundq02

Your going to pick HB, because your bias and love Sanchez.

JCFanatic

Harber is going to dominate the first 3 quarters and then they're gonna choke like they always do in the 4th quarter and Pine Bluff is gonna pull it off...

Quite Frankly

if pbluff loses this game then the south need to be quite about the getin props

Titan Spirit

gotta go PB very athletic..should handle Harber...seems harber has been a bit overrated all year

1stIBiteThenIBark

Quote from: klundq02 on February 26, 2006, 06:19:26 pm
Your going to pick HB, because your bias and love Sanchez.

and you think rogers can win it without kane

klundq02

Yes I do.  Rogers is a team with leaders, not just followers.  Jonathon Moore had 26 friday night.  Kyle can easily put up 15.  I do admit it will be harder, but I believe they can win without him.  I would not want to play Rogers right now. 

RHSMounties2006

Lil Johnny

Pine Bluff is my pick. They have a great defensive team, extremely quick, and can jump. They dont need size, they have everything else.

MV

Moore had 27
Quote from: klundq02 on February 26, 2006, 07:40:14 pm
Yes I do. Rogers is a team with leaders, not just followers. Jonathon Moore had 26 friday night. Kyle can easily put up 15. I do admit it will be harder, but I believe they can win without him. I would not want to play Rogers right now.

Lil Johnny

pb is the most athletic team in the tourney and just wait harber youll find out. they dont have any one guy that just beat you they usually have 5 guys in double figures and are very deep... if you dont play youre game at the beginning of the game it will be over before it starts. you cannot let them play their game or they will beat you. sanchzez better check himself and step up or you can have a fun ride home back to springdale talkin about how football season was fun and how next yr will be in basketball..

dannyj

I'm going with Pine Bluff in this one but its going to be close.

jwise

Pine Bluff fouls alot. Just depends on how th officials call the game.
They are good though. Deep bench. Decent shooters. McClellan and El Dorado shot 32 free throws each against them. McClellan won and El Dorado lost by 13. But, they were 17/35.

Morange was the C.O.Y. in the conference.

key_stone12

key_stone12

And if they foul a lot Sanchez and Nate could kill them at the charity stripe... and Har-Ber will either slow the game down... post play will prevail...

jwise

Can Harber handle the ball? If not, they are in major trouble with P.B.'S quickness.

sdaleballerz

Aaron McHenry can but not anyone else...Maybe Nate

jwise

Ouch! Better practice using deception and the pivot. Also, must be strong with the ball. Chin it, with elbows out to protect from the reach in. Key is to be more physical on offense while they are on defense.

sdaleballerz

Hopefully the refs won't protect Sanchez when they play PB

key_stone12

Nate can handle the ball. So can Aaron and P.J. If I remember correctly Sanchez drove through Roger's press.

jwise

Good Luck. Pine Bluff is ready to fall. 17 straight. They are due a bad game.

BBall-Babe

I don't know what game ket stone watched but in the 4th qtr. the press is what got rogers back in the game. No one could get the ball up the floor. Not even the great sanchez.

klundq02

Quote from: BBall-Babe on February 27, 2006, 06:53:58 pm
I don't know what game ket stone watched but in the 4th qtr. the press is what got rogers back in the game. No one could get the ball up the floor. Not even the great sanchez.

And that is exactly what Key_Stone previously had said.  The "press killed Harber"

Dr. 7A West

The refs won't matter in this game.  The game is called differently in the tournament than in the conference.  With a West and a South team playing, you will see officials from the East and Central.  Those officials will let them play.

zebrafan

I'm going with Pine Bluff because of there defense but it will be a good game. GO ZEBRAS

BBall-Babe

Again harber lost another because their coach hasn't figured out that he has a deep bench so use it. The players get tired and in the 4th qtr. they have no arms or legs. Go figure!!!!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas