• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

worst class in 5A?

Started by jhsfootball99, February 24, 2006, 11:40:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jhsfootball99

Who has the worst class in 5A.  Honestly I think it's Jacksonville.  i wasnt there but heard that they showed no class at all.  There's a difference between support and no class ppl.  Grow up

bknight33

Ap Comp with Mrs Rossetti is the pits.

not ray

I always hated 1st period class.  Did not make any difference what the subject or teacher was.  Unless it was study hall.  Now I liked that class.

sdaleballerz

worst class has got to be geometry...i dont even think i spelled it right i hate it so bad

BBall-Babe

urban legend

I used to hate geometry myself when I was in high school. Planes, geometric figures, etc. Or was that trigonometry?

powerlifter90

Quote from: jhsfootball99 on February 24, 2006, 11:40:38 am
Who has the worst class in 5A. Honestly I think it's Jacksonville. i wasnt there but heard that they showed no class at all. There's a difference between support and no class ppl. Grow up

I'm not one to usually throw insults back and forth, but considering this is from a Jonestucky fan I have to respond. 

Before you go and run your mouth about Jax's "class" or lack there of you should go back to the football threads and read how the Jax fans were treated in Jonestucky during the football game between the two schools.  I was sitting in the bleachers that night and the comments coming from cars as they passed behind the stands was very appalling.  Name calling, racial statements, comments about our team, you name it I heard it, and not everything I heard was coming from high school age people either.  Now you go to a basketball game, and the students can get a little "rowdy", but I'm sure you didn't hear anything like I heard when we were guests at your place for the football game.....................

canes06

i tihnk the original post was referring to the students at jacksonville, which could be controlled at a school event. and people passing in cars cant be controlled by school officials and are most likely not even students at the school just random people being immature. either way, i wasnt at the game so i have no idea what went on. but there always seems to be someone or a group of people that give a certain school a bad name. we shouldnt group a certain town into one category w/ those who have no class. take my opinion for whats it worth, even though im from "jonestucky"

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: BUGEATERS on February 24, 2006, 01:01:34 pm
Who has the worst class in 5A. Honestly I think it's Jacksonville. i wasnt there but heard that they showed no class at all. There's a difference between support and no class ppl. Grow up

I'm not one to usually throw insults back and forth, but considering this is from a Jonestucky fan I have to respond.

Before you go and run your mouth about Jax's "class" or lack there of you should go back to the football threads and read how the Jax fans were treated in Jonestucky during the football game between the two schools. I was sitting in the bleachers that night and the comments coming from cars as they passed behind the stands was very appalling. Name calling, racial statements, comments about our team, you name it I heard it, and not everything I heard was coming from high school age people either. Now you go to a basketball game, and the students can get a little "rowdy", but I'm sure you didn't hear anything like I heard when we were guests at your place for the football game.....................

I've got bugeaters back on this.

Jax is some of the classiest fans in the conference.

High on themselves, sure... but rude and classless, no.

guesswhojakebb

since when is calling a cheerleader a 'ho'
and throwing rubber basketballs at cheerleaders
considered high class?

Frylock

Apparently since last night according to Jeremy's post

JvilleDevils

Quote from: guesswhojakebb on February 24, 2006, 03:18:33 pm
since when is calling a cheerleader a 'ho'
and throwing rubber basketballs at cheerleaders
considered high class?

Shouldn't have flipped us the finger. And for the balls our cheerleaders were doing a dance during a TO when yalls cheerleaders decide to do a chant. Figured it was time for them to shutup, a ball to the head should do the trick. Just dont come to our games neck time and you won't have to worry about it now will you?

guesswhojakebb

i was just asking a question, pal.

Forked Tongue

We have a late entry into the category with Springdale for their complete lack of decency when an opposing player was injured.  To stand and cheer and to high 5 the guy that injured him is without question a nominee for this category.  The players, parents, fans and the coaches are all responsible.  No one stepped up to do the right thing.

bknight33

Quote from: Forked Tongue on February 25, 2006, 03:39:30 pm
We have a late entry into the category with Springdale for their complete lack of decency when an opposing player was injured. To stand and cheer and to high 5 the guy that injured him is without question a nominee for this category. The players, parents, fans and the coaches are all responsible. No one stepped up to do the right thing.

Now this is all hearsay to you Mr Bentonville.  Take it easy, it is over with;

Forked Tongue

Homer!  Just joking, but the facts are the facts.  It fits this category.  From what I heard........

couch potato

You heard right Fork.  It was every bit as bad as you heard.  Classless from the top down.
Quote from: Forked Tongue on February 25, 2006, 04:20:32 pm
Homer! Just joking, but the facts are the facts. It fits this category. From what I heard........

cyc15

Quote from: BUGEATERS on February 24, 2006, 01:01:34 pm

Before you go and run your mouth about Jax's "class" or lack there of you should go back to the football threads and read how the Jax fans were treated in Jonestucky during the football game between the two schools. I was sitting in the bleachers that night and the comments coming from cars as they passed behind the stands was very appalling. Name calling, racial statements, comments about our team, you name it I heard it, and not everything I heard was coming from high school age people either. Now you go to a basketball game, and the students can get a little "rowdy", but I'm sure you didn't hear anything like I heard when we were guests at your place for the football game.....................

ok but is it necessary to have kids get arrested at a high school basketball game?..of course when u have a lot of ppl in one area, things can get rough..thats what officials and authority are there for...they handle it...throwin balls at jhs's cheerleaders? VERY CLASSY...in fact, the next time i ask a girl on a date, imma throw a basketball at her to see if i can get a kiss...great thinkin, eh?

bknittin

February 26, 2006, 12:34:59 pm #18 Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 12:38:07 pm by bknittin
Quote from: bknight33 on February 25, 2006, 03:46:57 pm
Quote from: Forked Tongue on February 25, 2006, 03:39:30 pm
We have a late entry into the category with Springdale for their complete lack of decency when an opposing player was injured. To stand and cheer and to high 5 the guy that injured him is without question a nominee for this category. The players, parents, fans and the coaches are all responsible. No one stepped up to do the right thing.

Now this is all hearsay to you Mr Bentonville. Take it easy, it is over with;

No, I do not think this is, or should be, over. The behavior of the Springdale bench should be pointed out to the Springdale administration. Surely this falls under the 5A Sportsmanship Rules that have been enforced so heartily this season.  Are they proud of the way the Springdale players high-fived and then laughed and chatted with each other while we all waited for the ambulance to come for our player?
What happenned to sitting quietly on the bench, or even taking a knee like football? No, the team stood at court side, laughed and talked, seemingly unaware and unconcerned about the situation our player was in. That is POOR SPORTSMANSHIP. There is just no excuse for that behavior. NONE!

JvilleDevils

Quote from: skanky on February 26, 2006, 12:29:33 pm
the next time i ask a girl on a date, imma throw a basketball at her to see if i can get a kiss...great thinkin, eh?

Might just be whatever helps you out.

cyc15

Quote from: SWEET P on February 26, 2006, 12:37:38 pm
the next time i ask a girl on a date, imma throw a basketball at her to see if i can get a kiss...great thinkin, eh?

who raised you? i bet theyre proud

JvilleDevils

Quote from: skanky on February 26, 2006, 06:00:38 pm
Quote from: SWEET P on February 26, 2006, 12:37:38 pm

who raised you? i bet theyre proud
You would know right....?

cyc15

i just know that id be pretty ashamed if my kid thought that it was right to call a girl a hoe and then throw balls at cheerleaders

Quite Frankly

the sad thing about attacking springale dudes is that they are so numerous and so blind to the truth you simply cant convince them.  infact it only reaffirms the dang superior attitude.  when the win liek football there defensive and if you say enything they jump to the defended every little thing, then in basketball the 2 school they have for that sport do more talking and bragging than everyone in the west added up together.  and why is that?  becuase they're blind to what everyone else nows and that is they are arogant jerks and lack common decency.  This latest thing with the cedruc logan deal just reminds us all that they dont no how to even apologize.  its a town full of crumbs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas