• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by mr.b@sc, November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.b@sc

Please continue to lift Zack up in your prayers. His dad posted on facebook that he has not been doing as well the last few days as he has been....

DogsWin7

I will.  Continued Prayers for him and his family an friends.    Praying that God gives continued strength and will continue to heal Zack.

Lions84

phdefense

Quote from: Prayers for Zack TowersGreat news, Zack will be at tonight's football game in Star City and then for the first time since his injury will spend the night in Star City. Happy happy happy day. #GGT #ZT16

cuckoobird

Jack-of-all trades

Yes! We can do all things with Jesus whom strengthen us. Wonderful news for the young been praying for him.

bleudog

Lions84

Yep he was a great kid I will post on his facebook page when I get home . FB is blocked here at work.

Eddie Goodson

Sad, sad day. He fought hard. Frankly, he should have died on that field that night. He has been the source of inspiration to thousands of people.

Someone remind me to move this thread to the HOF Board in a few days.

Lions84

February 19, 2014, 07:20:33 pm #459 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:52:30 am by Lions84
Prayers for Zack Towers
1 hour ago
Zacks Visitation will be from 5-8pm on Friday, Funeral will be at 1pm on Saturday. Both will be at the First Baptist Church of Star City.

Lions84

I hope FB players and Coaches across the State will get out their jerseys and show up at his Funeral Saturday 1pm at FBC STAR CITY .

Lions84

Lions84

Lions84

Per a Facebook The Towers  family Friend request that you turn on your porch light tonite at 5 pm and again Sat night to show your Support for the Family

OLDSCHOOL82

Lions84

Lions84

Funeral coverage
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/d/story/star-city-football-player-laid-to-rest/37089/H_YYFQrGjkewtw7BxXOlEQ

Rest Well Zack Towers you will be missed but not forgotten.

Join now Gen. Jackson and rest under the shade of the Trees.

True Believer

Prayers for his family and his friends.  So many people were there for him.  Arkansas will never forget you Zack.  We admire you and we will miss you.  Rest in God's arm's. 

DogsWin7

Zack's story reached and touched so many lives.   The strength and will of Zack to fight along with his family and friends shows that their faith in God never seemed to waiver.     Rest in peace Zack.

mossflyer

If you would like to donate to the 'Zack Towers Scholarship Fund' you can do so at the Bank of Star City P.O. Box 69 Star City, Arkansas 71667 Attn: Wanda Tubbs or call 870-628-4286.

The hope is that this scholarship becomes funded well enough that it will go to a deserving Star City High School student every year to keep the memory of Zack alive and well. 

As Zack's uncle, I would like to thank each of you who have prayed for Zack over the last 15 months.  The support we gained from Star City, the surrounding communities, and the entire state was unimaginable.  I ask that you continue to pray for the family. 

Lions84

Quote from: mossflyer on February 24, 2014, 03:42:10 pm
If you would like to donate to the 'Zack Towers Scholarship Fund' you can do so at the Bank of Star City P.O. Box 69 Star City, Arkansas 71667 Attn: Wanda Tubbs or call 870-628-4286.

The hope is that this scholarship becomes funded well enough that it will go to a deserving Star City High School student every year to keep the memory of Zack alive and well. 

As Zack's uncle, I would like to thank each of you who have prayed for Zack over the last 15 months.  The support we gained from Star City, the surrounding communities, and the entire state was unimaginable.  I ask that you continue to pray for the family. 

Your Welcome and I will see what we can do about this.

Lions84

Keep this Family in your prayers the Hardest days are ahead for them. Per my Grandma who buried her youngest son in 87.

Lions84

An April Bump keep Zack's family in your prayers.

Lions84

It is 6 weeks till Summer for us here in Texas, Keep Zack's family in your prayers as we move toward the return of the boys of FALL!

Lions84

Praying for Zack's family today.  It's got to be tough.

Lions84

Still Praying for Zack's Family I can not imagine  how it is to walk this road of life.

Lions84

This morning my Daughter left and Drove to Mini Cheer camp that runs this week. I stopped and said a prayer for her and for Zack' s Family . 

mossflyer

Today would have been Zack's 20th birthday.  Happy Birthday Zack. 

Lions84

Football Season is Starting and I said a Prayer for Zach's Family and the Star City Football Team.

DogsWin7

That's nice, I came here to remember and say a prayer for them.  They wrote a lovely message about their son on Facebook a few months ago.  A true testament of their faith in God and their love.   I think it has forever changed a lot of lives. 

Lions84

Yes and for some reason his story touch me more than I expected.

Lions84

The Boys of Fall are out on the Field and I saying a Prayer for Zack Powers family and the Star City community today.

Lions84

Every time I seen a player go down this year I had a lump in my throat and I say a Prayer for that kid and for Zack Powers family.  We had 2 go out for a play or two and we knocked 2 of theirs out for the game.

mossflyer

Yesterday was the two year anniversary of Zack's injury. As Star City prepares to play Crossett this week, that night and that play will continue to replay in my mind.

Lions84

Quote from: mossflyer on November 02, 2014, 07:04:01 am
Yesterday was the two year anniversary of Zack's injury. As Star City prepares to play Crossett this week, that night and that play will continue to replay in my mind.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you and all of Zack's family this week.

Lions84

Prayer sent for Zack Powers family as they go through this Holiday Season.

Lions84

As you get into the Holidays Please remember Zack Powers family as they have their first Christmas with out  him.

CincyGuyintheFort

This is the first I have read about this, with me being new in the state. And wow what an awful awful tragedy, the Powers family will definitely be in my prayers.

Lions84

Lions84

Lions84

Summer almost here and as I think about Zack I can only imagine how his family is doing.

Prayers sent this last day of April 2015.

Lions84

Saw where Star City won State in Baseball and I know Zack was looking down on them. 

Lions84

Prayers sent  Zach' s Family as we near another Fall of Football.

Lions84

Well the Season is upon us here in TX and I will take the time to stop and say a special Prayer for Towers Family as the Star City Bulldogs hit the field soon.

Lions84

September 17, 2015, 11:40:19 am #494 Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:47:32 pm by Lions84
Best of Luck to Star City and Prayers today for the Towers family !

WPWells

Lions84

Lions84

As I prayed with many other fans last Friday night down here in Tx as a Young Man was collared up and loaded on a gurney to be taken off the field with 2 minutes left in a blow out game.  I thought of how the Towers family felt that night when Zack went down.

Lions84

Thanksgiving has passed and we are rushing on to Christmas .  Please Pray for the Towers family during this Holiday Season.

Lions84

Another Holiday Season has came and gone and I tried to remember and pray for Zack's family . 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas