• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streaming games??

Started by proud_dad, December 03, 2014, 07:01:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

proud_dad

Just wondering if fearless Friday will be streaming all the championship games this year live or if there is anyone who knows how to watch the games via internet live. Thanks!!

wynneaholic©

AAA does not allow any live streams of the game.

tmycjy

He right on that I think a private company has soul right to live streaming

InYoGrill

Quote from: wynneaholic© on December 03, 2014, 08:29:53 pm
AAA does not allow any live streams of the game.

Well don't that Suk! I will be out of town and was looking forward to watching them in the evenings. Can we vote to disband the AAA. All I hear is NEG stuff about them.   >:(

Jayepea

Last week deltaswarm.com said they were going to stream it. I planed on watching deltaswarm.com & lisining to the buzz. Because pa stream SUCKS.

SouthpawSensation

The AAA is in cahoots with the NFHS, which will actually have livestreams of the game.
The catch: you have to pay for it. You can buy a day pass for $9.95 and watch it there.

tmycjy

Quote from: Jayepea on December 04, 2014, 11:44:34 pm
Last week deltaswarm.com said they were going to stream it. I planed on watching deltaswarm.com & lisining to the buzz. Because pa stream SUCKS.

Hey hate to say this but they will not be live it will be delay tape u can't do it live they found out last Monday or Tuesday

wynnefootballfan

Does'nt seem right for for the High School level. I can understand perhaps needing to register with AAA to do itso they will know which schools are streaming but not locking all others out for private profit.

itsslim

How much is the entry fee for finals game?

justalionfan

itsslim

Cheaper to watch on the network, forgot about parking pass.

tmycjy

Quote from: itsslim on December 05, 2014, 02:31:21 pm
Cheaper to watch on the network, forgot about parking pass.

Unless your team made it then it's worth being there live :) :) :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas