• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Genoa Central at CHG

Started by HG Hornet, September 23, 2018, 02:10:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HG Hornet

Any thoughts on this one?  Last time we played them was in 2015 at their place and we actually had to come from behind in the 4th quarter to win the game. 

I think Hornets will take this one fairly easily.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CHG Hornet on September 23, 2018, 02:10:04 pm
Any thoughts on this one?  Last time we played them was in 2015 at their place and we actually had to come from behind in the 4th quarter to win the game. 

I think Hornets will take this one fairly easily.
I agree. It's the 3-1 Hornets vs. the 1-3 Dragons. Also, CHG's one loss Junction City, while GC's one win was over winless 2A Lafayette County. Shouldn't be close.

WHITEchicken

Genoa will run their offense pretty well and if you can stop it then it will be an easy win. If you have trouble stopping it then it will be a long night where you have to fight and claw to get the ball to your offense.

G-HIGH

CHG will be so tired of scoring when this is over it won't be funny.
Hornets by 50+

Hgalum50

I think the Hornets deserve these games after the non conference, but I wish they wouldn't have put Smackover and Prescott back to back. Hornets in a mercy rule by halftime though!

HG Hornet

Quote from: Hgalum50 on September 27, 2018, 01:09:02 am
I think the Hornets deserve these games after the non conference, but I wish they wouldn't have put Smackover and Prescott back to back.
Why don't they shuffle up the conference games each year?  If this is gonna be the same schedule for years to come, we should always get off to a good start, but be looking at two big games back to back to end the regular season.  What is the reason for not shuffling the conference games each year? 

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CHG Hornet on September 28, 2018, 12:42:05 pm
Why don't they shuffle up the conference games each year?  If this is gonna be the same schedule for years to come, we should always get off to a good start, but be looking at two big games back to back to end the regular season.  What is the reason for not shuffling the conference games each year?
Good question.

WorkOrder

Too much work for AAA.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: WorkOrder on September 28, 2018, 12:55:00 pm
Too much work for AAA.
Bah! Humbug! It's would be hardly any work at all. All they would need is a single bracket with number from 1-8. Then assign teams a different number each year. You could even do it as a progression. So that team 1 this year is team 2 next year, and team 8 would become team 1.

But maybe this is too complex for them.

WorkOrder

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 28, 2018, 01:03:52 pm
Bah! Humbug! It's would be hardly any work at all. All they would need is a single bracket with number from 1-8. Then assign teams a different number each year. You could even do it as a progression. So that team 1 this year is team 2 next year, and team 8 would become team 1.

But maybe this is too complex for them.

Like I said......too much work for AAA

Hgalum50

The AAA is a joke and has been for a while! They don't want to make the sports bettet in Arkansas! I sure hope it ain't this way for years to come!

Sportsjunky

As much as I'd love to bash the AAA, the conferences are set by the AAA, but the schedules are set at the conference meeting.  Typically they are given an number and randomly drawn.  And the schedules typically change every 2 years just like the conference arrangements do, long enough for each team to get a home and home game.

HG Hornet

CoolBreeze

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas