• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne 2013

Started by loyal fan, February 01, 2013, 09:03:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Swilling

09 Billies were a special group.  They also played GREAT defense.

AirWarren

Great defense on that team.

The_Pioneer

Their waterboys were great too.  But their FF fans, not so much.

AirWarren

Other than Big Fan, their posters suck.

spoony luv

That stuff still does win if the right guy is coaching it and calling plays.  Paschal is still proving that.  Wynne should have hired him when they had the chance.

beaverfan007

itll work if a team is use to spread teams and never play a option team

BillieExpert101

Quote from: spoony luv on March 13, 2013, 10:57:35 am
That stuff still does win if the right guy is coaching it and calling plays.  Paschal is still proving that.  Wynne should have hired him when they had the chance.
Wynne should be kicking themselves in the foot for not hiring Paschal, he won state at Monticello in 09 then took the Barton Bears to the State Title game two years later after their program was almost dead before he took the job, that is pretty darn good in my opinion. Paschal is a great coach I will always pull for him, wish he was back at Monticello it's just not the same without the guy.

AirWarren

Nope. Monticello should be kicking themselves.

BillieExpert101

Quote from: AirWarren on March 14, 2013, 06:09:12 pm
You are correct AirWarren you live you learn I guess.

Hoghead

The Monticello folks tried to get a little mouthy and ugly with Paschal. He took the high road and walked out of Drew County with no regrets.

PulltheTackle

Coach Pascal deserves a lot of credit, but coach Bush is the one that went in there when it was about to go under and got them headed in the right direction.

morriltondevildog

Quote from: ricefarmer on March 10, 2013, 08:15:39 pm
Quote from: The_Pioneer on March 01, 2013, 07:36:31 am
Sounds like Wynne suffers from the same malady that afflicts Newport.  The fanbase is looking for the reincarnation of the legendary coach and it's just not gonna happen.  So the new coach is tortured to do things like "Coach" did.
Not really.  Word is that Chip comes with a lot of baggage.  I mean a lot.  Not going to air it out but very numerous sources are ready for him to leave. 

Word is he has applied at a lot of places like TN and Mo.  I am sure someone will hire him but unlikely in this state.

I am hearing Tenn.  Chips do come in baggages  ;D

Big Fan

Quote from: Hoghead on March 14, 2013, 06:36:53 pm
The Monticello folks tried to get a little mouthy and ugly with Paschal. He took the high road and walked out of Drew County with no regrets.
This post proves your ignorance on the subject. 

the voice

I dont know why the coach left there, I do know that I have came back to this thread daily to read what some Wynne posters are on here saying about a coach who got their program back in contention. I guess some are never happy. I know the coach, you apparently dont him very well as you continue to refer to him as chip, keep posting those types of comments and Im sure he will be looking, why on earth would anyone want to stay somewhere where they get trashed for winning 20+ games in two years? The thread got to talking about coach Pascal and him leaving, I dont know him, but I know this good coaches are ALWAYS in demand, they never have a hard time getting hired. And another thing they have in common is they dont tend to stay where they arent wanted. When you get on and bash a coach who has worked hard to improve things and then wonder why he would look elsewhere? I dont blame him at all. Also dont think for a minute that when a coach leaves where hes won 20+ games in two years, that it doesnt send a red flag up, Nobody wanted to replace a legend, not only in wynne, the nashville job after dawson , who is back , Vines at alma, the list could on and on, look at what happened after the general retired , it wasnt that long ago that wynne was done after regular season. Enjoy the teams success, let those young men who have worked hard have good seasons in high school, it is really a shame when some one not connected to the team messes things up for them. I hope thats not the case here. Either way it will be resolved Im sure. Good Luck, coming from someone whos been through this before, I hope things work out.

The_Pioneer

Yeah, that guy can't coach a lick.  In fact, if he were any worse, Paragould wouldn't have him.  They can do a lot better at Wynne.

Chip

Pioneer, who are you talking about?

the voice

I think he is a Batesville fan who would like to see Coach Hill leave Wynne, you know rivals love to see the other struggle. Probably like to see Wynne back to winning 15 total games in 4 years.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: the voice on March 19, 2013, 12:52:58 pm
I dont know why the coach left there, I do know that I have came back to this thread daily to read what some Wynne posters are on here saying about a coach who got their program back in contention. I guess some are never happy. I know the coach, you apparently dont him very well as you continue to refer to him as chip, keep posting those types of comments and Im sure he will be looking, why on earth would anyone want to stay somewhere where they get trashed for winning 20+ games in two years? The thread got to talking about coach Pascal and him leaving, I dont know him, but I know this good coaches are ALWAYS in demand, they never have a hard time getting hired. And another thing they have in common is they dont tend to stay where they arent wanted. When you get on and bash a coach who has worked hard to improve things and then wonder why he would look elsewhere? I dont blame him at all. Also dont think for a minute that when a coach leaves where hes won 20+ games in two years, that it doesnt send a red flag up, Nobody wanted to replace a legend, not only in wynne, the nashville job after dawson , who is back , Vines at alma, the list could on and on, look at what happened after the general retired , it wasnt that long ago that wynne was done after regular season. Enjoy the teams success, let those young men who have worked hard have good seasons in high school, it is really a shame when some one not connected to the team messes things up for them. I hope thats not the case here. Either way it will be resolved Im sure. Good Luck, coming from someone whos been through this before, I hope things work out.

Some criticism is going to come with any job.  If you're hyper-sensitive to it, then finding another profession is something to consider.

Thomas Hill

the voice

I agree also. I was just voicing my opinion just like rice farmer. Good point though.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: the voice on March 21, 2013, 05:40:29 pm
I agree also. I was just voicing my opinion just like rice farmer. Good point though.

Ricefarmer is, bluntly put, an idiot. 

the voice

olemissjacket99

Quote from: morriltondevildog on March 16, 2013, 07:27:04 am
Sounds like Wynne suffers from the same malady that afflicts Newport.  The fanbase is looking for the reincarnation of the legendary coach and it's just not gonna happen.  So the new coach is tortured to do things like "Coach" did.
Not really.  Word is that Chip comes with a lot of baggage.  I mean a lot.  Not going to air it out but very numerous sources are ready for him to leave. 

Word is he has applied at a lot of places like TN and Mo.  I am sure someone will hire him but unlikely in this state.

is the coach leaving?

morriltondevildog

Quote from: olemissjacket99 on March 24, 2013, 09:12:12 pm

is the coach leaving?
stay tuned....................

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: morriltondevildog on March 25, 2013, 06:45:51 pm
Quote from: olemissjacket99 on March 24, 2013, 09:12:12 pm

is the coach leaving?
stay tuned....................

You come off as bitter.

FD4

I Dont think Coach Hill is leaving.  He has a QB in mind that is smart, athletic and has a lot of game under his belt.  Like all good spread coach's, Chris will have a number two guy also.  No need to worry about the backfield either; we used to be referred to as "Tailback High", and there is no need to think the coach cant find a number one RB either.  The D line and O line will miss some players, but then again, so does everybody else.  Wynne will be just fine.  Its about the players putting out for the team, and team is what you get when the Yellowjackets hit the field.

86jacketstchamps

Quote from: FD4 on April 01, 2013, 03:56:49 pm
I Dont think Coach Hill is leaving.  He has a QB in mind that is smart, athletic and has a lot of game under his belt.  Like all good spread coach's, Chris will have a number two guy also.  No need to worry about the backfield either; we used to be referred to as "Tailback High", and there is no need to think the coach cant find a number one RB either.  The D line and O line will miss some players, but then again, so does everybody else.  Wynne will be just fine.  Its about the players putting out for the team, and team is what you get when the Yellowjackets hit the field.

Good post...+1.   

Chris has a great staff and the team will get plenty of coaching and work to get them ready!!  Go Jackets!!!!

ricefarmer

Quote from: 86jacketstchamps on April 01, 2013, 04:33:48 pm
Quote from: FD4 on April 01, 2013, 03:56:49 pm

Good post...+1.   

Chris has a great staff and the team will get plenty of coaching and work to get them ready!!  Go Jackets!!!!
my my

BillieExpert101

So is it true Chris applied for a job in TN. but didn't get it?

Chip

Ricefarmer, where ya been? you never replied to my PM

justadad

Quote from: BillieExpert101 on April 04, 2013, 10:27:41 pm

Hey Billie... Why are you so concerned where coach Hill is applying to, and just for your information he has also applied to schools in Montana, Florida, California, China, Japan, also a few soccer teams in Mexico. You must still be upset over the whipping ya'll took in the first round two years ago. I am suprised you are so informed with what Coach Hill is doing while your head is so far up Van Pashcal's rear.

Big Fan

Quote from: justadad on April 05, 2013, 11:17:09 am

Hey Billie... Why are you so concerned where coach Hill is applying to, and just for your information he has also applied to schools in Montana, Florida, California, China, Japan, also a few soccer teams in Mexico. You must still be upset over the whipping ya'll took in the first round two years ago. I am suprised you are so informed with what Coach Hill is doing while your head is so far up Van Pashcal's rear.
...and yours is apparently up Hill's.

justalionfan

Quote from: Big Fan on April 05, 2013, 09:18:33 pm

+1000000000000000000000

justadad

Hey Billie... Why are you so concerned where coach Hill is applying to, and just for your information he has also applied to schools in Montana, Florida, California, China, Japan, also a few soccer teams in Mexico. You must still be upset over the whipping ya'll took in the first round two years ago. I am surprised you are so informed with what Coach Hill is doing while your head is so far up Van Pashcal's rear.

I am a fan of coach Hill because he is the coach of the Wynne Yellowjackets. I am a fan of every coach involved with our football program. Last time I checked Van Paschal was no longer the coach at Monticello.

Hoghead

Quote from: AirWarren on March 13, 2013, 09:07:13 am
Other than Big Fan, their posters suck.
Just the other day YOU said the Monticello folks were good people. Make up your mind ????    LOL !

Big Fan

Quote from: justadad on April 09, 2013, 12:17:38 pm

Hey Billie... Why are you so concerned where coach Hill is applying to, and just for your information he has also applied to schools in Montana, Florida, California, China, Japan, also a few soccer teams in Mexico. You must still be upset over the whipping ya'll took in the first round two years ago. I am surprised you are so informed with what Coach Hill is doing while your head is so far up Van Pashcal's rear.

I am a fan of coach Hill because he is the coach of the Wynne Yellowjackets. I am a fan of every coach involved with our football program. Last time I checked Van Paschal was no longer the coach at Monticello.
Who mentioned Paschal?  Think that was you....don't forget to clean behind your ears.

ricefarmer

one of many from what I've heard.....

justalionfan

Spring Practice has begun!!!! Anyone know when the spring game is?

FD4

Chief just told me that it is a week from today on Thursday, chain gang called him to work the chains.  Ask around about the time.

FD4

Hey a, ricefarmer, think you might sort of cool it off a bit on Coach Hill, I mean, your pretty negative about his moving from school to school.  Heck, if the man wants to better himself, so be it.  But I feel you have some sort of personal dislike for the guy.  I have met CH, talked with him, watched his practice routines,(second to no other coach in the state), I am impressed with what he has done here.  Beleive me, I am still a double tight end full house backfield fan.  If it aint broke................. Just from me personally, how about lightening up a little, and let us know what HS you support if you have one.  Me, I'm a YellowThunderJaguar fan. Keep up with Barton, Marion, Augusta, Warren, Pulaski Academy, and as bad as I hate to say it, even Shilo and Greenwood.  So, give us hint.

justalionfan

Yeah I was told it will be next Thursday at 6:00. Can't wait to see how the team will look!!!!

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: FD4 on May 16, 2013, 01:50:09 pm
But I feel you have some sort of personal dislike for the guy.

It's not Hill so much as it is the program itself.  He's been running his con for a few years now.

justalionfan

IT'S SPRING FOOTBALL TIME!!!!!!!

FD4

UI, define con, I think you lost me there.

justalionfan

Why is there two post on the same topic?

sevenof400

Since I have not seen an aswer on this in the other Wynne thread, let me post the field question here as well.  Are y'all getting a new field anytime soon? 

justalionfan

FD4

On the new field thing, I will tell you this.  A former Super told me personally that the plan was, when the track needed to be resurfaced, which at the time would be several years in the future, 5 or so, that the idea was being planned to move the track and field events to a new facility over off of Lemons street.  Within a few years of that, a new football stadium.  That has been several years ago and plans do change, it probably died when that Super retired.  Football stadiums are expensive especially for the limited number of events you spend there.  As a parting shot on this on the other hand.  Our High School campus is pretty well land locked.  The only place to expand to now, is the area where the stadium is.  Our projected growth is not adequate enough to constitute the expansion at this time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas