• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quarterfinals - Pea Ridge @ Ozark

Started by Hawk4L, November 22, 2019, 09:47:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbilly_faithful91

Quote from: hprd on November 28, 2019, 09:43:14 pm
Everyone has been too busy with thanksgiving this week, I guess.  Now they are all in a tryptophan coma!
yeah I guess to!

prHOG13

Headed down there tomorrow, gonna be a physical battle. Hope the weather isn't too terrible

hprd

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 29, 2019, 01:18:33 am
Headed down there tomorrow, gonna be a physical battle. Hope the weather isn't too terrible
I agree.  The weather situation could get crazy.  Would they postpone until tomorrow? 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: hprd on November 29, 2019, 08:00:15 am
I agree.  The weather situation could get crazy.  Would they postpone until tomorrow?

If it ends being thunderstorms they could... That is what happened last year when Shiloh Played Arkie..

Lineman87

Safe travels to the Blackhawks traveling down the Interstate today. Should be a great atmosphere and game, HPRD!

bulldoghistorian

iivydriff

Is ozark going to live stream the game?

Lineman87

Quote from: iivydriff on November 29, 2019, 12:15:55 pm
Is ozark going to live stream the game?
I believe Pea Ridge will, someone else might be able to answer that. Ozark is radio only, 92.7 FM.

iivydriff

iivydriff

Hawk4L

Quote from: Lineman87 on November 29, 2019, 12:22:14 pm
I believe Pea Ridge will, someone else might be able to answer that. Ozark is radio only, 92.7 FM.
Pea Ridge usually streams but bc of weather just going to do audio

hprd

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 29, 2019, 08:16:31 am
If it ends being thunderstorms they could... That is what happened last year when Shiloh Played Arkie..
Looks like they've pushed the thunderstorms back until midnight, so maybe we will get the game in without any delays. 

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: hprd on November 29, 2019, 01:46:32 pm
Looks like they've pushed the thunderstorms back until midnight, so maybe we will get the game in without any delays.

That's great, now the only problem is I woke up at 3 with a low grade fever and a bad earache and head ache... Can't figure out if I got some bad turkey or something else... Pi$$ing me off...  I don't ever get sick (just really jinxed myself)....

Hillbilly_faithful91

Lookin like a great night for turkey ball

prHOG13

hprd

Hillbilly_faithful91

prHOG13

Quote from: Hillbilly_faithful91 on November 29, 2019, 05:37:42 pm
Is it bad to be nervous lol
It's going to be interesting that's for sure. Gonna be a cold, windy and wet night. All bets are off in these elements in late November.

prHOG13

Got to say the hospitality of the people at the gate and the ones I've met so far have been extremely nice. You don't see that much up in NWA 😂

So be proud of that Hillbillies. We aren't falling for the nice guy stuff though ;)

Hillbilly_faithful91

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 29, 2019, 06:34:35 pm
Got to say the hospitality of the people at the gate and the ones I've met so far have been extremely nice. You don't see that much up in NWA 😂

So be proud of that Hillbillies. We aren't falling for the nice guy stuff though ;)
you believe it! You believe it right now lol. Y'all have a heck of a kicker from what I seen in warm ups.

Hawk4L

prHOG13

We're really struggling in goal line offense. Gotta punch  those in

Hillbilly_faithful91

D played strong after that iffy fumble! Pea ridge is amazing! That running back they have is a bowling ball.

Lanny

prHOG13

Hawk4L

Quote from: Hillbilly_faithful91 on November 29, 2019, 08:04:03 pm
D played strong after that iffy fumble! Pea ridge is amazing! That running back they have is a bowling ball.
so stupid we didn't give him the ball we were on the 2

Hawk4L

Ozark is a tough team. But our play calling killed us

Hawk4L

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Gray lizard

RATTLER43

prHOG13

Man, heck of a performance by Ozark. We took some chances and will have to live with those decisions. Heck of a season and great job by our boys to turn this season into a memorable one. Good luck the rest of the way Hillbillies

Lineman87

Great game, similar styles battling it out. Congrats PR on a great season

hprd

Quote from: Lineman87 on November 29, 2019, 09:46:20 pm
Great game, similar styles battling it out. Congrats PR on a great season
Congrats to PR on a great season!  You gave us all we wanted! 

#1thetruth

Saints1845

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas