• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clowney

Started by Romeo, January 01, 2013, 03:53:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

Quote from: pantherblue on January 02, 2013, 08:53:09 pm
It is still first half and Louisville is still scoring.  I don't see Florida having an answer.  ND is going to do the same to Bama.

Oh boy!  Sig line potential here!

AirWarren

Quote from: pantherblue on January 02, 2013, 07:55:36 pm
How is Florida's SOS rating helping them out right now?

Sigh...

As bad as this hurts to see florida lose, I like what I am seeing as far as Charlie Strong's recruiting ability to Louisville. He has some studs out there with size and speed. This is what happens when you KNOW Florida recruiting. Randy Shannon recruited bridgewater to Miami. He knows South Florida, period. If strong can get them at Louisville, we can get them in Arkansas. Especially with a coach that is FROM the Miami area and knows where to get them.

Louisville is looking GOOD and they are putting a hurting on Florida. I tell you what, this was a case of we are the SEC...we are Florida...they are Louisville...we are going to cakewalk them. No so much.

Breitontime

Had a movie date, didn't watch the 2nd half of the game (Jack Reacher was wicked though), how'd it end up?

AW, this isn't Louisville's first rodeo in big boy games. It looked like the Gators were expecting a cake walk early, and just could get into it once Louisville got up on them.

AirWarren

Quote from: Breitontime on January 03, 2013, 12:11:38 am
Had a movie date, didn't watch the 2nd half of the game (Jack Reacher was wicked though), how'd it end up?

AW, this isn't Louisville's first rodeo in big boy games. It looked like the Gators were expecting a cake walk early, and just could get into it once Louisville got up on them.

But its the Florida mentality mixed with the SEC mentality. They thought they had this.

Hoghead

Quote from: AirWarren on January 02, 2013, 09:40:38 pm

Sigh...

As bad as this hurts to see florida lose, I like what I am seeing as far as Charlie Strong's recruiting ability to Louisville. He has some studs out there with size and speed. This is what happens when you KNOW Florida recruiting. Randy Shannon recruited bridgewater to Miami. He knows South Florida, period. If strong can get them at Louisville, we can get them in Arkansas. Especially with a coach that is FROM the Miami area and knows where to get them.

Louisville is looking GOOD and they are putting a hurting on Florida. I tell you what, this was a case of we are the SEC...we are Florida...they are Louisville...we are going to cakewalk them. No so much.
Louisville is a easier sell to a Miami kid than Fayetteville. Randy has his job cut out for him. West Va. pulls them out of Florida with ease. Randy might need to find out why.

Breitontime

Louisville's a fun little city for a college aged kid.

Hoghead

Louisville has better dating oppertunities than Fayetteville does for the players.

Ex-HAplayer

Are people really saying UA will roll Bama after how the SEC has been looking all bowl season? The only team who has dominated from start to finish is vandy. Bottomline, the Bama team is very beatable. ND has a very good defense. They also have a mobile qb and a big O-LINE. I am not saying ND will win, but it will be close and if UA gets down early, it could spell trouble for them.

AirWarren

Quote from: Hoghead on January 03, 2013, 12:46:00 am
Quote from: AirWarren on January 02, 2013, 09:40:38 pm

Sigh...

Louisville is a easier sell to a Miami kid than Fayetteville. Randy has his job cut out for him. West Va. pulls them out of Florida with ease. Randy might need to find out why.

The kids may just like the staff on the West Virginia sideline. You never know. All it takes is one or two strong personalities that the kid really likes and boom, committed. Plus WVU has locked in a solid pipeline to florida and the program is winning.

I agree though...if you can get a kid from central and south Florida (27 on WVU roster) to come to Appalacia America...then by golly you can and should be able to get them to Fayetteville. No doubt Morgantown is probably a pretty place, but Appalacia...really? When I think of Appalacia I think of the tv show Moonshiners and the terrible horro movie Wrong turn.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas