• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marianna @ Hazen

Started by Coach95, October 20, 2018, 02:45:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach95

Hopefully them boys can come out and give Dirty Joe his #100 WIN..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hazen by however many they want. although Marianna has a nice qb #12 and #72 is a nice lineman, they do not use their QB wisely.

i40traveler

who-knew

Hornetsfan02

Old Scrapper

Watch the Earle hangover! I do believe Coach B gets #100 Friday night.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 21, 2018, 07:09:10 pm #6 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 06:03:36 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2018, 07:04:26 pm
Watch the Earle hangover! I do believe Coach B gets #100 Friday night.

Ewww get up two scores most of them will lay down.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on October 20, 2018, 05:33:32 pm
what have you been smoking i40traveler?
He probably shouldn't be traveling. I hope he was stationary when he made that prediction

Football55

I see that Coach B is building the program at Hazen into what it should have been 15 years ago. There was always too much wasted talent at Hazen. I'm glad to see it being utilized and showcased now.

tigerblood

Boys when I was a kid, we use to go outside and play. Contrary to popular belief there use to be kids that went outside. Anyway, me and my cousin (wife now) was mud wrestling. She hit me with a left hook and I fell out, cold. When I woke up she was standing over me and gave me the ole what for. Im telling ya boys, that was the moment I fell in love. We kept wrestlin' for a little while, then I decided I'd go run around the old barn. Just when I rounded the corner, a whole nest of hornets lit me up like my grandma after she rolls a big one. Long story short, you mix being dirty with hornets and youre in for one heck of a hurtin'. Dirty Joe is about to do that exact thing. The Hornets mixed with Dirty Joe means a world of hurt for Marianna. Hazen by 35.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Football55 on October 22, 2018, 11:45:07 am
I see that Coach B is building the program at Hazen into what it should have been 15 years ago. There was always too much wasted talent at Hazen. I'm glad to see it being utilized and showcased now.
Hazen hasn't had this kind of talent in while when DeValls Bluff closed it gave Hazen more talent than they ever had now your pulling from 2 small towns instead of 1

Football55

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 22, 2018, 07:47:36 pm
Hazen hasn't had this kind of talent in while when DeValls Bluff closed it gave Hazen more talent than they ever had now your pulling from 2 small towns instead of 1

15 years ago Hazen had just as much talent as they do now and it is around 12 years ago that Devalls Bluff closed. So if your argument is that they only have this talent because of Devalls Bluff the congrats, you changed what I said from "15 years" to "12 years". Though I sense that you don't know how much talent there was on the '03-'04 team.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Football55 on October 23, 2018, 05:20:43 am
15 years ago Hazen had just as much talent as they do now and it is around 12 years ago that Devalls Bluff closed. So if your argument is that they only have this talent because of Devalls Bluff the congrats, you changed what I said from "15 years" to "12 years". Though I sense that you don't know how much talent there was on the '03-'04 team.
My step sister had son on that team wasn't that the year we lost at baptist prep for conference championship or was that year before I've been keeping up with Hazen football since 82 when we lost to rison 2-0 at Hazen in driving rain for state championship

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Football55 on October 23, 2018, 05:20:43 am
there was a lot of talent in '03-'04 but it does not compare to the '09, '14 and this current team. you may think so only because you were a player during that time and I get it.

bearfan

Can't wait to see what Hazen can do in the playoffs, to me their only good win is Earle, and they should've beat Cross county and Des Arc by more than they did.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bearfan on October 23, 2018, 12:54:17 pm
Can't wait to see what Hazen can do in the playoffs, to me their only good win is Earle, and they should've beat Cross county and Des Arc by more than they did.

because you've seen all 3 teams play more than one game?

Football55

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 23, 2018, 09:23:27 am
there was a lot of talent in '03-'04 but it does not compare to the '09, '14 and this current team. you may think so only because you were a player during that time and I get it.

I was far younger than those guys so no, I was not a player during that time. You know what they say about assumptions.

Football55

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 23, 2018, 06:30:38 am
My step sister had son on that team wasn't that the year we lost at baptist prep for conference championship or was that year before I've been keeping up with Hazen football since 82 when we lost to rison 2-0 at Hazen in driving rain for state championship

I don't doubt that you know a lot about Hazen football. I only know that I experienced the coaching change at Hazen 12 years ago and it was painfully obvious how poorly coached Hazen had been before then. It took the current coach a while to get things working but it is incredibly obvious how much better he is at taking advantage of the skills his players have and how much better he is at developing an offense each year around the players he has rather than forcing a specific playbook to work every year.

Old Scrapper

At least it's going to be dry Friday! 🙏🏼

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Football55 on October 23, 2018, 01:36:25 pm
I don't doubt that you know a lot about Hazen football. I only know that I experienced the coaching change at Hazen 12 years ago and it was painfully obvious how poorly coached Hazen had been before then. It took the current coach a while to get things working but it is incredibly obvious how much better he is at taking advantage of the skills his players have and how much better he is at developing an offense each year around the players he has rather than forcing a specific playbook to work every year.
Yea Rainey was terrible but Stamps was okay and Vaughan was a very good Hazen used to have a good class every 2 out of 4 years now it's 4 out of 5 B is a good coach (better on defense our offense is sometimes predictable) but he's been working with some very good talent in my humble opinion

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 23, 2018, 09:23:27 am
11 was good team also

Coach95

Sometimes you just have to make do with what you got. Kinda like Coach Vaughn's first year at Hazen. He knew he was gonna have to build from Junior High cause Senior High didn't have any talent.

MUSTANGSALLY23

Quote from: i40traveler on October 20, 2018, 03:02:42 pm
Marianna by 10

I  was thinking that Hazen should win this one by that or 7. I am looking at Hazen possibly coming off an "Earle Hangover"

Old Scrapper

Hangover may cause a slow start but Hazen will get to rolling and take care of business, as in sportsmanship rule

CaptainSwarm25

There will be no hangover. We came into the game confident in our players and came out of it the same way. Marianna doesn't have 5 players to match ours much less 11. Hornets roll to a conference championship and I get to the Mexican place before they close. 48-6 Hazen

purplehajj

Swarm I was actually thinking nicks this week! 🧐😂

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Coach95 on October 24, 2018, 06:39:33 am
Sometimes you just have to make do with what you got. Kinda like Coach Vaughn's first year at Hazen. He knew he was gonna have to build from Junior High cause Senior High didn't have any talent.
There was some talent on 91 team namely me, Farrow boys, Perry, middle Vanhouten,and decent Sophomore class I don't remember you being one of talents on Junior high team

Coach95

We weren't talented, we went 4-4, then got better and ended up 9-3 and second round of the playoffs.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Coach95 on October 24, 2018, 06:39:33 am
y'all were 4-4 in Junior high not displaying superior talent we were 4-5 and won 4 of last 5 beat #9 Mark Tree at their place 26-0 they were 7-1 as a coach you have to get athletes to buy into your system and Hazen was running spread year before not wing-t (which I love)

CaptainSwarm25

Nicks is fine with me. Heck we'll be able to make both. Mercy rule by half 👀

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Coach95 on October 24, 2018, 09:38:12 pm
We weren't talented, we went 4-4, then got better and ended up 9-3 and second round of the playoffs.
I know

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Coach95 on October 24, 2018, 09:38:12 pm
9-3 lost to Carlisle, Barton, & Rison

who-knew

All this chatter about who's better makes me want to rub 💩 in my hair. Thats been 26 years ago. Come on man!!!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: who-knew on October 25, 2018, 05:57:09 am
All this chatter about who's better makes me want to rub 💩 in my hair. Thats been 26 years ago. Come on man!!!
Bunch of old butt men

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 24, 2018, 09:42:46 pm
y'all were 4-4 in Junior high not displaying superior talent we were 4-5 and won 4 of last 5 beat #9 Mark Tree at their place 26-0 they were 7-1 as a coach you have to get athletes to buy into your system and Hazen was running spread year before not wing-t (which I love)
I'm sure DeValls Bluff was whipping y'all back then. LOL

tigerblood

Watch out for Ole Dirty Joe! He's liable to get everyone dirty on his way to the Rock!!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 25, 2018, 10:37:08 am
I'm sure DeValls Bluff was whipping y'all back then. LOL
DVB was a basketball only school then and a good one if Bluff was going to school with us I would have a big basketball championship ring  you add bonds (dudu) Williams and they had one more good player to our team and we go from conference runner-up to Elaine to state champs

Old Scrapper

#100 is added to the books tonight

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 26, 2018, 04:12:41 pm
#100 is added to the books tonight
I think Joe tried matching his point total and win total tonight...

Hasbeen92

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas