• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marvin Newton Classic, Friday November 27 at Viola , Ar

Started by ballmember, November 25, 2015, 12:34:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballmember

A full day of basketball starting at 11am, 7 games. 

TheOfficial

Bomberman

11:00 am - Viola vs Rose Bud - boys
12:15 pm - Viola vs Shirley - girls
1:30 pm - Cedar Ridge vs Shirley - boys
2:45 pm - Salem vs Valley Springs - girls
4:00 pm - Salem vs Valley Springs - boys
5:15 pm - Flippin vs ICC - girls
6:30 pm - Flippin vs ICC - boys

TheOfficial

Quote from: Bomberman on November 25, 2015, 02:31:24 pm
11:00 am - Viola vs Rose Bud - boys
12:15 pm - Viola vs Shirley - girls
1:30 pm - Cedar Ridge vs Shirley - boys
2:45 pm - Salem vs Valley Springs - girls
4:00 pm - Salem vs Valley Springs - boys
5:15 pm - Flippin vs ICC - girls
6:30 pm - Flippin vs ICC - boys

Dang, they missed a chance to have some big time games.  Would have loved to have seen Cedar Ridge or ICC play Valley boys and ICC/Valley girls.

bdog32

Cedar beat ICC easy on monday.  I think valley cedar would have been the game to schedule.  That'd be a fun game to watch. 

biglion1985

If valley and cedar would've played then I think valley would've beat them

TheGovernor

Idk about that... Cedar ridge would def be tough to take down even for valley.. How about this. Issac MiddleBrooks vs Johnny Taylor a game of one on one first to 10.. Who wins? 2's and 3's. I haven't seen them play but I'm taking Bets

Moonshiner

Quote from: TheGovernor on November 26, 2015, 10:50:37 am
Idk about that... Cedar ridge would def be tough to take down even for valley.. How about this. Issac MiddleBrooks vs Johnny Taylor a game of one on one first to 10.. Who wins? 2's and 3's. I haven't seen them play but I'm taking Bets

Better have an ambulance on standby

drybones

Good games tonight at the classic. Both cedar ridge and valley boys came away with big wins. Would have loved to see them play!

Bomberman

November 27, 2015, 07:21:25 pm #9 Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:15:46 pm by Bomberman
Sorry I don't have scores for all of the games, but so far this is the results with one game to go....
Viola boys over Rose Bud 55-52
Viola girls over Shirley   42-11
Cedar Ridge boys over Shirley 82-55
Valley Springs girls over Salem 62-38
Valley Springs boys over Salem 79-42
ICC girls over Flippin 56-31
Flippin boys over ICC in O.T. 52-46

Baller_34

Wow, would've never guessed Flippin wld beat ICC!! What happen there?

ballmember

Lots of not turning the ball over and good passing and just smart smart play on Flippins part.  Still love to watch old school basketball with great passing and smart point guard play.    ICC has a good bunch.

Baller_34

I just thought ICC was hands down way better. Of course you know Flippin will always be well prepared and coached.

DOCHOLLIDAY7

Which was the most impressive out of Flippin, Cedar Ridge, and Valley Springs? Should be three teams who have the potential to make a run in state.

biglion1985

I think valley would beat them cause we went to cedar ridge and almost come away with a win but hey I guess that's the reason they play the game I would love to see both of them play regardless

Baller_34

Flippin is way down this year, Marshall and Valley should run away with that conference. That's why the win over ICC was kinda surprising.

TheOfficial

I have seen them all and I think Valley and Cedar Ridge would be a heck of a game!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas