• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Episcopal Collegiate Basketball

Started by bigdoug, November 22, 2015, 10:12:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdoug

Y'all think that ECS will still make a run in the tourney this year? I heard that they have a good set of 3 solid guards that can flat out play. Does anyone know their names. Two are seniors and one is a junior came off the bench last year. I think they can make a run!

Black and Gold

Quote from: bigdoug on November 22, 2015, 10:12:51 pm
Y'all think that ECS will still make a run in the tourney this year? I heard that they have a good set of 3 solid guards that can flat out play. Does anyone know their names. Two are seniors and one is a junior came off the bench last year. I think they can make a run!
Who's ECS??

cdelaney

Quote from: Black and Gold on November 23, 2015, 05:31:19 am
Who's ECS??
East Poinsett County

Black and Gold

ISU7

Who's ECS??
You gotta be new, why they are the back to back 3A state bb champs, haven't you heard..lol  8)

Black and Gold

Quote from: ISU7 on November 23, 2015, 08:42:22 am
Who's ECS??
You gotta be new, why they are the back to back 3A state bb champs, haven't you heard..lol  8)
Doesn't ring a bell  ;)

neds

Paperman

Black and Gold

PrivateLesson

Black and Gold

Proud of it too! I've read these boards for a long time but just decided to make an account and join the fun.

PrivateLesson

Yeah....fearless can be kind of addicting! Lol!

Are you a fan of Benton too?   I noticed you posted you may attend the Greenwood/Benton Playoff game🏈

Black and Gold

Nope just a fan of football! I also know a few people from Greenwood.

neds

Quote from: Black and Gold on November 23, 2015, 10:42:56 pm
Charleston through and through!

Of course you are. That would explain why you are posting on an Episcopal thread.

WPWells

I didn't realize there was a rule about only posting about your team. Neds is getting worried that his team won't three-peat this year

neds

12th maybe football will be better next year for Charleston

WPWells

I mean it will, but I'm not worried about it. You need to grow up

neds

jr17

As much as it pains me to say it. And trust me it does. I don't see ECS letting the 3-Peat get away from them.

bigdoug

Any standout players returning this year or good bench players from last year?

jr17

The 2 best players in the state. As well as a shifty little point guard who came off the bench for them last year.

bigdoug

we all know about kel and allie whats this other guys name?

jr17

Never caught his name. I think he wore number 4.

bigdoug

jr17

neds

ECS wins over Olive Branch MS 67-64 today in Battle of the Border tournament at Hall

Jvlion15

The Lions are looking forward to the challenge Tuesday night.

Head Lion

Where is game, I will be in LR Tuesday afternoon for remainder of week?

teachers pet

Head Lion

Head Lion

Gym at school on Cantrell, staying at what used to be Peabody.

Head Lion

BigLion10

Yea HL the school is on Cantrell right down the road from the peabody

Head Lion

Thanks, I will be in Black & Gold Manila attire. Going to try to go enjoy a good rivalry type game. If you have to have an autograph, they will be $20 & catch me at halftime.✌🏿️✌🏿

WPWells

I highly recommend meeting HL. Really nice guy and passionate about Manila

Head Lion

JHS 15 ECS 10 after 1, smell lil home cooking vs Jessieville big man.

Head Lion

JHS 31-20 at half, their big didn't play entire 2nd quarter with 2 fouls. #12 guard for Jessieville is a player.

BigMan15

Head Lion

3rd touch foul on Jessieville post with 3 min left in 3rd, 12 & 23 raining 3s & 12 getting to rim

Head Lion

Big guy for ECS prolly has 15 of their 26 pts

Head Lion

teachers pet

BigMan15

teachers pet

Head Lion

Press starting to effect JHS 42-36, 35 secs left in 3rd

Head Lion

Head Lion

48-47 JHS 540 left, ECS all out pressure everywhere

Head Lion

ECS 57-50, JHS forgot they had 6'5" post that couldn't be stopped. ECS turned up D, looks like JHS didn't want to go to bench much & costing them with 340 left

Head Lion

59-52 ECS 225 left, JHS has looked gassed the last 3 minutes.

Head Lion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas