• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gerald Jennings Tournament

Started by MercyDaddy, November 19, 2015, 10:19:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MercyDaddy

Does anyone have a bracket for the Gerald Jennings Tournament they could share?

BigMan15

pioneers

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 19, 2015, 10:23:44 am
where is this tournament
It's in northeast Arkansas. This year it is held at riverside high school in lake city Arkansas.

RedWolf275

There is also a girls tournament but I do know the location. The girls tournament is held a week earlier.

biglion1985

The girls will be held at manila high school

RedWolf275

Don't think EPC is in the boys tournament this year.

biglion1985

I don't know if they are or not but if so they would be up there on the radar to win it from what I heard

Paperman

Does anyone have any scores from play Thursday, Nov. 19. I know Valley View beat the Rivercrest girls by 20 at the Crest and that Osceola rallied to defeat Gosnell in double overtime! Wild finish in this one in Osceola!

biglion1985

Nettleton steam rolled the colts but I can't remember the final it was at nettleton

Paperman

BoxNOne

Nettleton girls and Valley View boys will be the favorites in this tournament. This assumes they are still in it.

biglion1985

EPC will not be in it this year due to the fact they will be in the natural state hoopfest in jonesboro

Silky Johnson

Natural state hoopfest isn't a tournament but I think they're in the rumble n the ridge instead of the Gerald Jennings, which them and valley view were usually the best teams in it. Sometimes marked tree as well.

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on November 20, 2015, 11:06:27 am
Nettleton steam rolled the colts but I can't remember the final it was at nettleton
Maybe so who cares, The Colts still playing football and have Key starters and players on the football team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas