• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

B.I.C.@MANILA

Started by biglion1985, November 14, 2015, 04:50:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

biglion1985

I forgot to put it will be boys action

Baller_34

BIC by 6 just cause Manila hasn't played any yet. I think Manila ultimately has the better team though.

NEA Razorback olfan

Manila by 2 , home court  ;D

BoxNOne

pioneers

Manila has 3 of their top 8 on the fb team and idk if these 3 will be in basketball shape enough to really help out. Manila has good perimeter shooters and they will have to shoot the ball extremely well. Bic will be young but very talented the new move in looks like he will take pikes places on this years team. I expect a very good game with high intensity you can guarantee a packed house at the lions den for the home opener. I've got the lions by 6.

I sure wish they would've had the jr high game also but with Manila in bay tournament I guess that interfered.

neafan0653

I'm saying that BIC bounces back from that ugly win against Abundant Life and makes a statement in this one

Head Lion

Better get the Lions early, will be tough late. Why is there no Jr hi game?

NEA Razorback olfan

Manila Jr boys are in Bay tourney next week

RedWolf275

Head Lion

Tuesday 7th grade game at 6 with Sr hi to follow.

RedWolf275

Thanks Lion. I'll take BIC in a close game due to Manila just being out of football.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

The 7th grade game will be ugly. Manila by a bunch.
The Sr game should be interesting .. go to go with the Stangs by 6.

biglion1985

It could go either way cause they are both well coached teams but I got to go with manila by 4

pioneers

Manila 56
Bic 41
End of 3

Manilas defense is just to much for bic to handle.

pioneers

biglion1985

Should have won by 20 but we didn't

pioneers

We've obviously got to tighten up defense according to one of the refs seems like we fouled everytime they drove the ball and he called every foul.

Head Lion

65 total fouls called in game, with 4 minutes left it was 33-15. Refs were fairly consistent called it extremely tight. I just like it when they let em play. BIC had 2 players that shot 48 FTs combined between the 2. Maybe were are a little physical, but in 3A-3 you have to be. Lions started 3 sophs, with a couple of FB players getting their legs under them. I can see the beginnings of a nice run for the Lions, time to go back to work. BIC will compete for title in their conference with Earle & EPC, probably going to have to find a 3rd scorer besides Martin & McFarland.

Missco

Sounds like a nice win. I am with you Head Lion. Let them play.

leaderofthepack10

Quote from: Head Lion on November 17, 2015, 09:16:13 pm
65 total fouls called in game, with 4 minutes left it was 33-15. Refs were fairly consistent called it extremely tight. I just like it when they let em play. BIC had 2 players that shot 48 FTs combined between the 2. Maybe were are a little physical, but in 3A-3 you have to be. Lions started 3 sophs, with a couple of FB players getting their legs under them. I can see the beginnings of a nice run for the Lions, time to go back to work. BIC will compete for title in their conference with Earle & EPC, probably going to have to find a 3rd scorer besides Martin & McFarland.
I don't think there is any difference in physicality from these two teams conferences, so that has nothing to do with it. It has everything to do with refs who just aren't good at their jobs. Everything is called so inconsistent and it's hard to get a flow of the game. I truly think refs should have to go to school and classes every year. Just bad both ways tonight. And btw his last name is not Martin haha, it's Cobb.

Head Lion

Ok, sit by his parents, really nice people. I will just say this BIC is VERY LUCKY he moved in or they would be a very average team.

RedWolf275

Or below average. Outside of McFarland and the "move in", BIC doesn't have much.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

I said this same thing last week.  They have to learn to play together. On any given night any of them could hit double figures.  Trey can score but is not. Hurst can shoot when feet are set but not running any plays for him.  Turner is going to scrap & give you 110%.  They will be good. They just have to find that chemistry. Pike played every year at BIC they knew what he going to do. Cobb is a move - in & they know he can score & from what I've seen it is just get him the ball. The others have got to step up & knock down some shots & not be afraid to shoot or it will be a long season.  They have to take some pressure off of him.

Head Lion

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on November 18, 2015, 09:25:06 am
I said this same thing last week.  They have to learn to play together. On any given night any of them could hit double figures.  Trey can score but is not. Hurst can shoot when feet are set but not running any plays for him.  Turner is going to scrap & give you 110%.  They will be good. They just have to find that chemistry. Pike played every year at BIC they knew what he going to do. Cobb is a move - in & they know he can score & from what I've seen it is just get him the ball. The others have got to step up & knock down some shots & not be afraid to shoot or it will be a long season.  They have to take some pressure off of him.
Im pretty confident Coach Taylor will have them meshed by Christmas. BIC has a bunch of great hard working kids.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas