• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardnelle vs Two Rivers

Started by BigMan15, November 10, 2015, 01:16:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Longfellow

Boys could go either way with us only having 4 practices with the whole team. That's not much time to install an offense. The Luster kid at Dardanelle can ball, but I don't know if he has much help. I won't predict an outcome, but I expect a fast-paced and high scoring game. The girls game shouldn't be close. I don't what the girls have, but they don't have their best player. It's gonna be a fun night of basketball. So if you're not busy, junior high girls tipoff at 4.

BigMan15

Keep us updated please along with stats

Longfellow

Sure thing. I'll try to find someone to get full stats besides points

BigMan15

Longfellow

Halftime
Lady Gators 22
Lady Sand Lizards 11
Brooklyn Lancaster 9 points (3-5 from three)
Grace Coates 6 points
Sand Lizards playing good defense, doubling Coates in the half court. 4 of her points were on fast breaks

Longfellow

Final
Lady Gators 44
Lady Sand Lizards 21

Longfellow

Gators 20
Sand Lizards 20
Jerome Luster 11 points
Brimm has 8

Longfellow

Halftime
Gators 27
Sand Lizards 26
Luster 13 points
Brimm 11 points
Neither team shooting well. We can't rebound right now. Terrible positioning.

b-ball fan

How many guys will Dardanelle be getting from football that will help? Sounds like a good game

Longfellow

I don't know. But we are playing terrible. we're having an off shooting night, which would be expected with 3 of our starters only being in basketball for 3 days

Longfellow

Final
Dardanelle 60
Two Rivers 51
We didn't play well at all. Jerome had 34. Yates had 22. We couldn't make shots to save our lives. We didn't defend Jerome at all. We gotta shake the rust off quick

dodger

Quote from: b-ball fan on November 10, 2015, 08:43:43 pm
How many guys will Dardanelle be getting from football that will help? Sounds like a good game

Not that many, but Kershner will be a huge help.  Hard to find a better backcourt with Luster's basketball skills and Kershner's athleticism.  Jury still out on what the Lizards get done in the paint.  TR looked a bit rusty, but they should be a handful in 3A once conference play rolls around.

Longfellow

Quote from: dodger on November 11, 2015, 04:34:41 pm
Quote from: b-ball fan on November 10, 2015, 08:43:43 pm

Not that many, but Kershner will be a huge help.  Hard to find a better backcourt with Luster's basketball skills and Kershner's athleticism.  Jury still out on what the Lizards get done in the paint.  TR looked a bit rusty, but they should be a handful in 3A once conference play rolls around.
I was told Kershner wasn't playing

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas