• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-3A in 2015-16

Started by #EagleStrong, June 18, 2015, 02:16:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#EagleStrong

We know ECS and Jessieville look to be top 5 caliber teams heading into 15-16, but what about the rest of the conference? Mayflower and BHG both have a lot to replace. What will the conference look like next season?

Benchwarmer

July 17, 2015, 11:07:03 pm #1 Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:55:47 pm by Benchwarmer
Hard to say. As you previously stated, ECS and Jessieville will be top teams. I think the conference gets severely weaker this year. I think it could be a toss up for third/fourth place.. HHG/Glen Rose/Perryville will be pretty evenly matched this year. We will just have to wait and see. As for the girls, Jessieville easily takes back the top spot, as Perryville loses four starters and their Six and seventh girl of the bench. (They won conference/district, regionals runner up). Mayflower girls should also be thrown into the mix.

HorseFeathers

I think bhg prefers to be called Haskell hg now

#EagleStrong

I think you're right. They're listed as Haskell-Harmony Grove in everything from the AHSAA.

#EagleStrong

Anybody see Kelvin Robinson's stat line last night against Poyen?

224 rush yds, 4 TDs
187 receiving yds, 2 TDs

He has to be getting recruited by bigger and bigger schools. What's the likelihood he would sit out of basketball this season if he gets an offer?

cdelaney

Quote from: #EagleStrong on September 19, 2015, 04:30:58 pm
Anybody see Kelvin Robinson's stat line last night against Poyen?

224 rush yds, 4 TDs
187 receiving yds, 2 TDs

He has to be getting recruited by bigger and bigger schools. What's the likelihood he would sit out of basketball this season if he gets an offer?
Zero chance.
He actually had about 320 rushing yds, had about 230 vs Conway Christian. I said before I thought he was a better college prospect in FB compared to BB. Don't know his 40 time. But very hard to tackle. Numbers will drop against good competition I am sure.

neds

I agree. Kelvin will play BB this season

teachers pet

Jessieville Lady Lions beat Cossatot River 51-31 and the boys beat Cossatot 70-33 Saturday.

teachers pet

Jessieville lady lions beat 4-A Malvern tonite, 46-40.

teachers pet

Jessieville boys hammered by Malvern 64-47!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas