• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-4 next year!!

Started by BigMan15, May 10, 2015, 12:59:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PrivateLesson

Quote from: RTF on November 10, 2015, 11:15:42 am
Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 10, 2015, 11:12:11 am
Quote from: Kitty01 on November 10, 2015, 11:06:25 am
What are u hahaing rtf? Who do u think is going to win it?
His Hahahahahha is irrelevant.....he secretly loves Charleston.

Maybe....  or maybe not.... hmmmm
......and yet here you are....hmmmm

Ned_Flanders

When you say that the Two Rivers / Charleston game will be epic.  Are you referring to The margin of victory Gators have?

BigMan15

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 10, 2015, 12:06:43 pm
When you say that the Two Rivers / Charleston game will be epic.  Are you referring to The margin of victory Gators have?
Soon enough we will see!

WPWells

Two Rivers is definitely the conference favorite this year

Kitty01

Two rivers game will be awsome, will be fun watching the coaching match up in this one

Ned_Flanders

Quote from: Kitty01 on November 10, 2015, 12:16:01 pm
Two rivers game will be awsome, will be fun watching the coaching match up in this one

You sure do talk a lot about coaches.

BigMan15

I don't think that the Coaching matchup will be very good. Ross vs New Coach!! TR has discipline problems and a young was probably not a good idea. Football kinda was the same way no discipline and we seen how that went. They have talent but last year I seen Paris beat this Two Rivers team by 15+ three times. They don't usually play well together. There's no chemistry.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 10, 2015, 12:20:50 pm

Maybe she is married to a coach??     You can't have a team without a Coach....can you?  :)

Ned_Flanders

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 10, 2015, 12:24:49 pm
Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 10, 2015, 12:20:50 pm

Maybe she is married to a coach??     You can't have a team without a Coach....can you?  :)

I thought the coach at Charleston had a wife that's a teacher. 

BigMan15

She teaches Math I think.

Kitty01

Yes I like watching the coaches, it's the fun part for me. I love chess matches

Ned_Flanders

How's the move in-move out-move back in gonna work out this year for the Tigers?

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Kitty01 on November 10, 2015, 12:31:09 pm
Yes I like watching the coaches, it's the fun part for me. I love chess matches

I like watching Good Coaches. 

RTF

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 10, 2015, 12:33:42 pm
How's the move in-move out-move back in gonna work out this year for the Tigers?

lol... fine till they fire the girls coach... ;)

Ned_Flanders

Quote from: RTF on November 10, 2015, 12:39:44 pm

I'm talking about the redheads kid that was at Paris last year.   Do you think they will can the girls coach or something?

RTF

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 10, 2015, 12:44:01 pm

I'm talking about the redheads kid that was at Paris last year.   Do you think they will can the girls coach or something?

No, just a dig at Bigman...

Kitty01

Way in the heck would the fire the girls coach?

BigMan15

I think he will be just  fine. Brandon and Coach Ross has a great relationship and mutual respect.

BigMan15

Quote from: RTF on November 10, 2015, 12:47:35 pm

U can't dig without a shovel!!

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Kitty01 on November 10, 2015, 12:47:42 pm
Way in the heck would the fire the girls coach?

Not sure what drink I was poured....lol!  😂

Texting is evil.  :)

RTF

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 10, 2015, 12:49:04 pm
Quote from: RTF on November 10, 2015, 12:47:35 pm

U can't dig without a shovel!!

or a backhoe, or your hand, or.... o its a metaphor gotcha ;)

BigMan15

Longfellow

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 10, 2015, 11:11:40 am
Quote from: cl line on November 10, 2015, 09:00:53 am
either way I have watched a lot of b-ball in my old age and several kids on the (best kids) list posted earlier....I sat in the chair and watched THIS kid score at will on the best defensive player I have seen in years...shooting, driving , and best of all...watched him switch hands in air and finish with his left. Might not seem like much, but just watch how many kids have lost that ability to use either hand. Charleston should win this conference.
Who is the best defensive player you are talking about
Hello. Can we get an answer? Who is this great defensive player you're taking about?

Kitty01

Isn't Ewing still in football, so I don't think it can be him

WPWells

November 10, 2015, 01:41:17 pm #124 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 04:39:02 pm by 12th Man CHS

Kitty01

dang cl got me excited, we have one of the best defenders he has ever seen. Must be talking about ward

cl line

ward--6'5 very long arms, big hands..moves good, this is why he was at the top of the defense 1-3-1...you cant shoot over him, but gives space due to his length...Ward is an exceptional defender! Kitty you got it.as for the great 10th grader, I was told he does play football..kitty wins again!

Kitty01

I'm just confused, that he would be practicing bball during football that's what's throwing me off

BigMan15

Quote from: Kitty01 on November 10, 2015, 01:55:18 pm
I'm just confused, that he would be practicing bball during football that's what's throwing me off
We are in the gym almost every night including Ewing. And yes he plays football. To me it's great seeing a kid practicing bball during football season so that they aren't brain dead when it comes to the season.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 10, 2015, 02:53:32 pm
We are in the gym almost every night including Ewing. And yes he plays football. To me it's great seeing a kid practicing bball during football season so that they aren't brain dead when it comes to the season.

Until they roll an ankle and a football coach comes unglued.

BigMan15

Quote from: cl line on November 10, 2015, 01:50:47 pm
ward--6'5 very long arms, big hands..moves good, this is why he was at the top of the defense 1-3-1...you cant shoot over him, but gives space due to his length...Ward is an exceptional defender! Kitty you got it.as for the great 10th grader, I was told he does play football..kitty wins again!
Very awkward at times and tends to fall for fakes. Fenner scores on him inside and outside.

BigMan15

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 10, 2015, 02:54:55 pm

Until they roll an ankle and a football coach comes unglued.

Got to be hanging on by a strain this year already.

BigMan15

Quote from: cl line on November 10, 2015, 01:50:47 pm
Was it right after school or later on? Could be Blaine Rowland or Jordan Fenner. How tall were they Chase and jordan are 6'2 Blaine is 6'0

Kitty01

No he said he went in and watched practice, had to be a practice.

BigMan15

Then it wouldn't be Chase but Blaine and jordan practice with them sometimes

cl line

I never said practice..."I was picking my niece up after school" when I watched several kids playing...I was told it was the Ewing kid.don't know first names. But watch out..I'm just saying , that kid is one of the most talented I've seen as a 10th grader! Should be a great addition with ward and Fenner. Should be conference champs.

Kitty01

Well it can't be good if blain was tearing up ward

Kitty01

12th Ewing does play football he wears number 3, don't question my knowledge bud

WPWells

I'm not your bud. Learn to speak English.

BigLion10

Longfellow

The only thing I've gathered from this is that Charleston has a lot of confusion on their roster

WPWells

And some people that should probably stay off FF so that they don't embarrass the basketball program

BigMan15

I got that Charleston has a lot of young talent that will come to light. And that's 12 th man and kitty don't agree although there's both from Charleston. But as long as it keeps the monkeys off my back.

YC

I know noone wants to hear war stories from the "good ole days" and just say....how times have changed 

BigMan15

War stories???Started Drinking early today I see

YC

Could be ;D...Those were the days my friend, we thought they would never end...but they did... :'( 

adaptedtigerfan

Did Lamar win last night?

#EagleStrong

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 11, 2015, 11:50:06 am
Did Lamar win last night?

No. Lost by about 17 to County Line. No Blake Kern though.

adaptedtigerfan

#EagleStrong

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 12, 2015, 06:22:52 am
Is he worth 18 a game?

I doubt it, but County Line's best player is their center, so he would have made an impact defensively.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas