• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by mr.b@sc, November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Dear Lord that is touching.

Simply amazing.

SCRAPPER MOM#1

This young man has been on my mind, in my heart and in my prayers since first reading this thread. Thank you dear Lord for answering so many prayers for Zack. And also thank you for such a wonderful free country that we can pray to you openly and freely for such matters. God speed Zack...

JackSmack

Update please! How is he doing? ???  Prayers and thoughts continuing.......

mr.b@sc

Jim sent me a text at 12:38 this morning . He said , had a rough day yesterday but better right now......Please continue to pray for Zack and add him to your prayer list's at church..

octoberbaby

cuckoobird

x14113

Check out the banner displayed in Hamburg last week.

Old Dawg 7

Was at the hospital today.  Zack is still making small steps of improvement.  I would ask you to keep praying as hard as ever.  The family is full of faith and fully expecting God to heal Zack.  Again keep the prayers flowing we need to touch heaven for Zack.

Big Fan

The Future

Prayers from Greenwood and the rest of 6A. Keep on keepin on Zack. You got the entire state pulling for ya :)
God Bless and get better soon.

herewego

DogsWin7

May God continue to heal Zack, and provide comfort and understanding to his family and friends.

Lions84

mossflyer

Update:  Zack has gotten strong enough to be taken off the ventilator for a couple of hours. The doctors will continue to take him off for longer increments as he gets stronger. To everyone out there, the doctors are doing a good job of keeping zack stable but our God is doing the healing!  Keep the prayers coming knowing that Zack will be healed. WE BELIEVE! 

Old Dawg 7

Keep the prayers going do not get weary and faint surely we can see what God is doing praise him and keep Zacks name before him.

mr.b@sc

TBone70

May God be with this young man, as we have faith in the Lord to heal him. Prayers from Highland.

herewego

This is wonderful news !!! God is so good. We are still praying here at Rivercrest.

AirWarren

jmason1984

Oldbadger

Arkadelphia and Lincoln still thinking about you Zack.  Praying too!!!

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Oh so many many prayers young man... You are in the hearts of soooo many... God's speed Zack..!!! God's speed...

ng71

Oldbadger

We appreciate you posters keeping us updated on Zack's condition.  I feel we get the latest info from you.  Zach has a relative working in the Arkadelphia School district and she keeps us informed too. 

LmbrJkKV10

The Lumberjack Heart will repainted for Zack this week again to show our support and prayers!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: mossflyer on November 14, 2012, 01:01:08 pm
Update:  Zack has gotten strong enough to be taken off the ventilator for a couple of hours. The doctors will continue to take him off for longer increments as he gets stronger. To everyone out there, the doctors are doing a good job of keeping zack stable but our God is doing the healing!  Keep the prayers coming knowing that Zack will be healed. WE BELIEVE! 
great news

Code3Cat

Jim's facebook status says Zack has now been off the vent for 17 straight hours and vitals are good.  How awesome, God is working

Old Dawg 7

You are correct Code keep the prayers coming smile and praise God in the words of Jim God's got this!!!!!

AirWarren

Wow. Huge step to be off the vent. Keeping the prayers going!

herewego

Great news !!! Still sending prayers from Rivercrest.

WMSbound

god bless, that is absolutely phenomenal news. I have 0 ties to the Towers family or Zack, but I have been keeping tabs on this young man since the news broke, as thousands have. God bless him and his family, keep fighting the good fight. Once again, fantastic news.

RebFan4Life

Me and my son pray for Zack every day and will continue too. God's glory will be shown. Everytime I tell his story, It will always be told as a miracle from our Lord.

mr.b@sc

Zack has now been off of the vent a little over 24 hours. God is working a miracle. Keep the prayers going up. We have an awesome god. GGT = God's got this...

x14113

Over $300 was raised for Zach at our community pep rally tonight.

May his recovery continue!

rskyb33

Good news about the progress Zack is making God is doing miracles everyday . Lets keeps up the prayers God is good and so is Zack :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Blazer51

Awesome to hear! Prayers still coming from Valley View!

SportsFan23

Go bless Zack and the Towers family, prayers from Heber.

Rebelfan21

So very proud that Zack is making progress....being off the vent for that long is AMAZING!!!!  God is good for sure!!!  Still sending prayers from Highland!

ng71

mossflyer

Post from Jim (Zack's Dad, yesterday)...Zack would like to wish everyone a happy sunday an plz to keep praying for him. God is still at work on him and he is doing good today. He is moving out of picu tomorrow to a regular room on another hall. God has really blessed us. All praise goes to God. A huge thx to everyone for thier acts of love and kindness. We love all of yall. Still along way to go..... But God has already carried him a long way.....Gods got this!

h82lose

Great news...  Hillbillies are continuing to pray.

sam

Yeah, Good news for sure.

We are praying also. 

ng71

herewego

RebFan4Life

Awsome!!!!!!!, always prayers from highland.

SCRAPPER MOM#1

h82lose

As we gear up to cheer on our boys of fall.... Please take a moment to remember the Towers family!  We all have lots to be thankful for..... And we need to be Thanking god everyday that he is continuing to hold Zacks hand and helping his family deal with the stress.  The Hillbillies are continuing to send prayers and your family is in our thoughts and prayers!!

WPWells

RebFan4Life

Lizardfan92

Still praying for Zack from Dardanelle.  As the number of teams playing for championships dwindles and the fans quit following their rival teams, lets all continue to pray for Zack, he is still in the fight!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas