• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Farm Bureau Award Finalists

Started by bbfan4life, December 06, 2013, 04:04:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

I gave credit to bearden. I'm past it. If I'm am pathetic, you must be as well. You do the same. Yep JC is still playing Gurdon isn't. Still stupid I see as well to.

Truthfully I haven't said anything bad about Gurdon. Except they aren't as good as you think they are. Most certainly not the second best team in the state. If that is downing Gurdon at every turn is saying that then maybe so.

Congratulations you got a pick correct. Guess what I had JC there to. Guess what it means. Absolutely nothing, just like your arguments as to why that was the state title game. DA would have beaten Gurdon.

In the end Gurdon, EPC and every other playoff team besides JC and DA have lost. Gurdon has no claim to any title. Once you see that, you will no longer be pathetic like me.

skydiver

True definition of an idiot. Anyone who would use the screen name of Yhe Devil Himself.  Done stirring that guy up. Lol. When you get three consecutive post from the same guy he is ruffled. I've never had anything bad to say about AK. I actually think he is a very good young man with a bright future. I know my previous post sounded wrong. To clear that up I should have said he has a lot of abilities that are God given that can't be taught by a coach during practice.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: skydiver on December 18, 2013, 10:01:11 pm
True definition of an idiot. Anyone who would use the screen name of Yhe Devil Himself.  Done stirring that guy up. Lol. When you get three consecutive post from the same guy he is ruffled. I've never had anything bad to say about AK. I actually think he is a very good young man with a bright future. I know my previous post sounded wrong. To clear that up I should have said he has a lot of abilities that are God given that can't be taught by a coach during practice.

I guess the humor of having such a screen name eluded the simpleton.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas