• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-3 District Tournament at Carlisle

Started by NEark tigers, February 06, 2018, 01:31:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Trill

Ctucker

Mr. Trill

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 16, 2018, 09:20:38 pm
Clarendon players looking like they are amazed at Earles playing style. Especially Doolittle.

Kinda like Earle was at Clarendons play?  Especially #4, he may be the best player I've seen this year.

Ctucker

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 16, 2018, 09:37:43 pm
76 46 Ball game
Good job we beat them 31 at home and 20 at their place didn't figure y'all would have any trouble!

underdog678

Predictions for Girls Carlisle vs. Earle matchup tomorrow night?

Ctucker

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 16, 2018, 04:38:19 pm
Girls

Carlisle 31

Des Arc 17

Halftime

Fouls

Carlisle 4

Des Arc 12

This place is a joke. Nobody will beat Carlisle in here. Now I'm not saying we didn't foul 12 times, but I assure Carlisle has way more than 4. I would say Carlise from what Pick said!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I will say the games will be solid, all 4 games. I will be there for all 4.

Des Arc girls for 3rd
Brinkley boys for 3rd
Carlisle girls for 1st
Clarendon boys for 1st

Carlisle is good no doubt and prolly bout unbeatable at home.

Mr. Trill

EArle boys wasn't there to watch Clarendon. If Earle don't clean up the fouling it's gone be tough for them that goes for both teams. The girls are real hustlers and they will get at the ball every play.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 16, 2018, 10:17:13 pm
EArle boys wasn't there to watch Clarendon. If Earle don't clean up the fouling it's gone be tough for them that goes for both teams. The girls are real hustlers and What ya will get at the ball every play.

That was the Earle boys sitting in the upper level on the vistor side before half, was it not?
The girls were there for sure.

MomaLion

February 16, 2018, 11:18:32 pm #160 Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:24:55 pm by MomaLion
Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 16, 2018, 09:20:38 pm
Clarendon players looking like they are amazed at Earles playing style. Especially Doolittle.
Probably amazed that Earle isn't nearly as good as last year.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 16, 2018, 09:38:46 pm
Kinda like Earle was at Clarendons play?  Especially #4, he may be the best player I've seen this year.
And he's a Jr. He's really grown as a player the last couple years.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 16, 2018, 10:13:36 pm

Des Arc girls for 3rd
Brinkley boys for 3rd
Carlisle girls for 1st
Clarendon boys for 1st

That prediction looks good to me😀😀😀

NEark tigers

Predictions:

3rd Place Girls: Brinkley over DA
3rd Place Boys: Brinkley over CC
Girls Championship: Earle over Carisle... cautious pick
Boys Championship: Earle over Clarendon in a close one

EarlePearl

Here we go. Clarendon is going down. Don't cry when the Dawgs spank that butt..And whoever continues to give epc respect, you have no clue. It's all good. We're going to spank them in MT anyway. Time to make MT our dawghouse. Indians, your run is over. Don't worry, we won't will out like epc and crawl. Time to run with the big dawgs!

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 16, 2018, 10:13:36 pm

Des Arc girls for 3rd
Brinkley boys for 3rd
Carlisle girls for 1st
Clarendon boys for 1st

They were 24-3 entering the district tourney.  Seems they've won plenty of road games without "their" refs.

MomaLion

Lol... Earle has no idea what's coming for them. Y'all just don't cry when we send y'all back to the dog pound with y'alls tails between y'alls legs. This is the year of the Lions :-*

Dogg

Momma we don't run, we don't complain!! We give them out and we take them. A lot more basketball to be played. If we get beat, we just get beat, it ain't the refs, it's just call you lost. That's why we own these.....🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Do you have any of those in the trophy case down there on the river?

Ctucker

February 17, 2018, 08:48:13 am #168 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 08:50:28 am by Ctucker
Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2018, 07:33:56 am
Lol... Earle has no idea what's coming for them. Y'all just don't cry when we send y'all back to the dog pound with y'alls tails between y'alls legs. This is the year of the Lions :-*
Seems like I heard this before maybe  2015 does Minerial Springs ring a bell! I would have thought y'all would be a little more humble since y'all learned a valuable lesson that year! Well maybe the kids learned a lesson anyway!

HoopKing

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on February 17, 2018, 06:16:39 am
They were 24-3 entering the district tourney.  Seems they've won plenty of road games without "their" refs.
They have lost a home game this year.  They lost to Lonoke who is a pretty good 4a team then turned around and beat them in finals of the Lonoke holiday tournament.  They are a good team but tonight will be tough to pull off. It is #2 vs #3 in the state tonight

LC sports

Last night's Carlisle-Des Arc game was the most physical girls game I've seen all year. Someone could have gotten hurt. Carlisle definitely had the better team. And I'm sure tonight's game will be a great game, especially after last year's miracle comeback without Kylie in the second half. I'm really looking forward to it.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on February 17, 2018, 08:02:46 am
Momma we don't run, we don't complain!! We give them out and we take them. A lot more basketball to be played. If we get beat, we just get beat, it ain't the refs, it's just call you lost. That's why we own these.....🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Do you have any of those in the trophy case down there on the river?
It wouldn't matter if y'all had 50 trophies. Doesn't mean squat in this game. See y'all tonight.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 17, 2018, 08:48:13 am
Seems like I heard this before maybe  2015 does Minerial Springs ring a bell! I would have thought y'all would be a little more humble since y'all learned a valuable lesson that year! Well maybe the kids learned a lesson anyway!
LOL,  you can talk with the grown folks when your team gets better. Until then,  sit at the kiddie table.

mtindian42

The USA Today score prediction for tonight's epic clash in Carlisle goes in favor of the Clarendon Lions 63-53.enjoy the action!

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2018, 09:43:09 am
It wouldn't matter if y'all had 50 trophies. Doesn't mean squat in this game. See y'all tonight.
It doesn't mean nothing because you DONT have any!!

Dogg

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 Earle boys have done it 9X
            🏆 Earle Girls 1X
             Clarendon.......never

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on February 17, 2018, 06:16:39 am

You Carlisle folks are so arrogant, that when someone compliments your team, you don't even know how to handle it.

On another note, the bbq meat on the nachos tasted burnt last night. Will it be different today?

NEark tigers

It means a whole lot.....it is called CHAMPIONSHIP PEDIGREE!!!
Y'all said the same things last year, and look what happened, got rolled by double-digits twice by the Nation.

It should be a great game, but dont be surprised if the Dogs pull this one out.

Cheek

What time do the finals start today?   

Carlisle vs Earle. Girls
Clarendon vs Earle Boys

BigLion10

Quote from: Cheek on February 17, 2018, 10:57:34 am

Carlisle vs Earle. Girls
Clarendon vs Earle Boys
7 and 8:30, 3rd place games start at 4

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on February 17, 2018, 10:57:34 am

Carlisle vs Earle. Girls
Clarendon vs Earle Boys

You coming Cheek?

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2018, 09:45:27 am
LOL,  you can talk with the grown folks when your team gets better. Until then,  sit at the kiddie table.
for the millionth time get this through your head you have never beat us! So I have no ideal what your talking about! Momma they may not but I hope Earl thrashes y'all tonight! What has your team accomplished beat a few bigger schools wow the are a lot of not very good big schools

Cheek

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 17, 2018, 11:03:03 am
7 and 8:30, 3rd place games start at 4

I think so. Eat at Nicks and watch two really good games.

da greatest bigbaby

Anywhoo you guys soo that's really nice to have all them trophies with  ineligible parkin/Earle an crawfordsville  players lol we will get it the right way  lions 2018 2a state champs  an the lions by 15 tonite  70-55 mostly 2nd team play    if Earle wants to push it lions by 20 tonite   80-60

BigLion10

Think I may ease over and watch the finals tonight too

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 17, 2018, 11:18:14 am
Anywhoo you guys soo that's really nice to have all them trophies with  ineligible parkin/Earle an crawfordsville  players lol we will get it the right way  lions 2018 2a state champs  an the lions by 15 tonite  70-55 mostly 2nd team play    if Earle wants to push it lions by 20 tonite   80-60
You will never win a State Title in basketball! Not ever!! Boys basketball has been so disappointing down there and I sympathize with you. But undefeated and losing in the first round is a traumatic even that lion fans cant overcome and every time they are around teams that have won championships they have intrusive thoughts about never winning. It's called PTSD. You can get help for that. Never winning the big one sucks doesn't it.

mtindian42

Quote from: Ctucker on February 17, 2018, 11:11:17 am
for the millionth time get this through your head you have never beat us! So I have no ideal what your talking about! Momma they may not but I hope Earl thrashes y'all tonight! What has your team accomplished beat a few bigger schools wow the are a lot of not very good big schools
Bingo! Finally someone gets it. Beating a mediocre Big school should not constitute to a big victory. Just because a school is bigger doesn't mean they're better...Harrisburg is a mediocre 1A team.pine bluff is down Little Rock central is awful...McGhee and ja fair or both solid and they did split those games beating McGhee and losing to Fair.imo outside of fair Earle will be the best team they have faced this year to this point.

NEark tigers

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 17, 2018, 11:18:14 am
Huh? What? Huh? You might want to use a combination of periods, commas, etc. Just reading that post really strained my eyes.....LOL

Bildo

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 17, 2018, 10:39:25 am
You Carlisle folks are so arrogant, that when someone compliments your team, you don't even know how to handle it.

On another note, the bbq meat on the nachos tasted burnt last night. Will it be different today?
We know how to take a compliment when someone means it. You called our place a joke.. remember?! You want to get on here and bash everyone else and their programs but when someone calls you out on what you say, you get bent out of shape. We are better than y'all... period. Your girls haven't won a game against us in 3 years (guess that was the refs fault also). Suck it up... I'm not saying you don't have to "like" getting beat but accept it.

Oh, as far as the bbq nachos go.... mine tasted fine. Must've been that bitter taste we left in your mouth last night after the second beat down we have given y'all this year. Jus sayin

Mr. Trill

Moma I'm going to remember those comments, let's just see how this goes for real.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 17, 2018, 10:39:25 am

Not a "Carlisle folk" so can't help you with the officiating, concessions or anything else that's got you in a funk.

Bildo

Earle vs Clarendon will be a good game but I predict Clarendon will win by 7

razorbackrob

I'm calling out the Des Arc girls coach, it looked like the players were told to play dirty.  Laughing from the bench and by the players on the floor after called for a hard foul is disgusting.  Dirty Dirty Dirty Birds!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bildo on February 17, 2018, 01:54:47 pm
We know how to take a compliment when someone means it. You called our place a joke.. remember?! You want to get on here and bash everyone else and their programs but when someone calls you out on what you say, you get bent out of shape. We are better than y'all... period. Your girls haven't won a game against us in 3 years (guess that was the refs fault also). Suck it up... I'm not saying you don't have to "like" getting beat but accept it.

Oh, as far as the bbq nachos go.... mine tasted fine. Must've been that bitter taste we left in your mouth last night after the second beat down we have given y'all this year. Jus sayin

I knew who was gonna win way before the game ever started. That was never in doubt. I also said I didn't doubt we fouled that much. All I said the fouls were a lot closer than they were called. I didn't care who won.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: razorbackrob on February 17, 2018, 02:06:48 pm
I'm calling out the Des Arc girls coach, it looked like the players were told to play dirty.  Laughing from the bench and by the players on the floor after called for a hard foul is disgusting.  Dirty Dirty Dirty Birds!

I will introduce you to her and you can tell her in person if you would like. But I'm sure you are not that brave.

razorbackrob

Bildo, you better tell Pick that I'm not scared to tackle that bear.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 17, 2018, 11:11:17 am
Lol you're dismissed.

Bildo

Quote from: razorbackrob on February 17, 2018, 02:21:04 pm
Bildo, you better tell Pick that I'm not scared to tackle that bear.
Far from it... she needs to be told

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2018, 02:23:16 pm
Lol you're dismissed.
Cant come up with a reason why yalls better ok! Just because you say ok! So I say we're better wow I have no proof either but I can say it too your reasoning is so great! I like I'm going to go ahead and say we're better than Mills!i didn't know it was so easy to be the best heck I ain't even going to watch anymore it's a lot to just say we're better

MomaLion

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 17, 2018, 11:40:13 am
Bingo! Finally someone gets it. Beating a mediocre Big school should not constitute to a big victory. Just because a school is bigger doesn't mean they're better...Harrisburg is a mediocre 1A team.pine bluff is down Little Rock central is awful...McGhee and ja fair or both solid and they did split those games beating McGhee and losing to Fair.imo outside of fair Earle will be the best team they have faced this year to this point.
At least we aren't scared of competion.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas